JeannethCupas

Wed 18 Feb, 2015 09:50 pm
@ppcc,
What particular HR rules, if I may ask?
0 Replies

kimDelacruz

Sun 22 Feb, 2015 02:04 am
@JeannethCupas,
HR is often seen as the henchman for the senior leadership team, where their main role is to find new ways of hiring or cutting people or their pay and benefits. There are a lot of functions they possessed, though that seems like they're like superman..
JeannethCupas

Sun 22 Feb, 2015 02:18 am
@kimDelacruz,
Well, i guess the common function would be "hiring and firing", don't you think Mam? I've read and heard that a lot.. thanks, anyway.. Smile
0 Replies

IAmFierce

Wed 25 Feb, 2015 08:51 am
@JeannethCupas,
Human resource professionals have a key role to play to help a company achieve its CSR objectives. Nonetheless, employee involvement is a critical success factor for CSR performance. Human resource managers have the tools and the opportunity to leverage employee commitment to, and engagement in, the firm’s CSR strategy. HRs are one significant aspect within organization, thus needs to be taken care also with equal importance.
JeannethCupas

Wed 25 Feb, 2015 09:01 am
@IAmFierce,
I've been hearing a lot of good things about the role of HRs and how they would be perceived in an organization. But I always by-stand in the maxim that nobody's perfect. I've been hearing the common mistakes as well with the HRs. But, provided on how you perceived them with utmost importance, what do you think would be the reasons for such loopholes (I guess, that is somewhat hefty, don't you think)?
I Am Cling

Wed 25 Feb, 2015 07:31 pm
@JeannethCupas,
Human resources includes a myriad of functional areas, encompassing responsibilities from recruitment and staffing to compensation and benefits or training and development (that's obviously common but somehow a critical function role). Furthermore, HR is increasingly mobilized to offer much more to organizations than record-keeping, payroll and employee benefits administration. HR would be the one accountable of hiring the best candidate that would bring company's name at its best. In fact, many of the transactional functions that traditionally formed the core of HR departments’ responsibilities are now often outsourced so that organizations can focus on business strategy through talent management and leadership development activities.
JeannethCupas

Wed 25 Feb, 2015 07:57 pm
@I Am Cling,
Wow! that's deep! So basically, HR Department is completely aligned with the top management in order to strategically establish company objectives through its people.
0 Replies

dapink13

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 05:59 am
@JeannethCupas,
Human Resources Management is an important asset to any business. It provides expertise in managing change and facilitating training and development; recruitment, selection and employee relations pensions and benefits and communicating with employees. However, an HR manager's should also see to it that business managers apply HR policies and procedures consistently through all business units. This helps to develop partnerships across different teams, which supports corporate aims and objectives. The previous replies already mentioned the importance of aligning company key assets---which is the employees and the management itself. The emphasis made were basically obvious and comprehensible. That's why the management should also see to it that HR department is well-taken care of for they are the one responsible for having the company's best asset that would somehow uplift the company's stability. Am I making a point here?
JeannethCupas

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 07:28 am
@dapink13,
Yeah! You are absolutely making a point Ma"am.. But well, let's face it, there are still those employees who do no good to the company. Thus, how would HR handle to such concern?
0 Replies

Dovjane

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 08:58 am
@JeannethCupas,
HR’s role builds organizational capability. Business firms all have a strategic planning process. And when the HR function is viewed as a strategic partner, the HR head is an integral part of the strategic decision-making process. Questions such as the potential availability of talent, the ability to change employee behavior and an analysis of current skills are all considered in making these important strategic decisions.
katewannabe

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 09:28 am
@Dovjane,
I agree with you Ms. Dovjane and somehow impressed with how these fellas replying in this post crafted their ideas pertaining to the HR role.. However, HRs aren't perfect. They're humans too and they have their own lapses.
0 Replies

sarlhi

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 08:21 pm
@JeannethCupas,
This is to answer you question you queried to IAmFierce. Well, you already have mentioned that "nobody is perfect". And I guess, the reason for their loopholes is their IMPERFECTION. Very Happy And even if the HR should be the most approachable "persona" in an organization, there still few who are not, which means that how you shtick and how you are perceived would entirely be dependent on your attitude regardless of which department you originated.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 08:27 pm
So many sock puppets ... so little time. A time management course is what you guys need.
JeannethCupas

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 08:48 pm
@Ragman,
With all due respect Maam, I appreciate the time you have taken to notice everything about this post. But if not with the subject requirement, we will not be doing anything about this. Our grades as well as our chances to graduate are entirely dependent on how much replies we could generate with our posts. We are running out of time, actually and I don't really get the idea of our instructor requiring us 50 comments from 50 different users with just one question. But with the firm goal of having the good grade we can possibly have, we sort out to doing all of these. We know the answer already to the question and it's really hard to earn that 50 replies since our circles aren't that familiar with the site. Another is, there should only be a maximum of 3 students using the same site and it's frustrating, actually. We only have less than a week to get the number of replies needed. Thank you, anyway, Mam for such a kind advice of yours. God Bless.
George

Mon 2 Mar, 2015 09:28 am
@JeannethCupas,
I agree that that is an unrealistic assignment.
I wish you good luck.
Ragman

Mon 2 Mar, 2015 09:32 am
@JeannethCupas,
Mam?
Idjit spammer.
JeannethCupas

Mon 2 Mar, 2015 07:47 pm
@George,
Indeed, Sir. Thanks, though.
0 Replies

JeannethCupas

Mon 2 Mar, 2015 07:48 pm
@Ragman,
Uh-uh. I guess, it's a Sir, then huh? Smile God will truly bless you Sir.
cicerone imposter

Mon 2 Mar, 2015 08:09 pm
@JeannethCupas,
As many as there are employees.
0 Replies

jingpie

Wed 4 Mar, 2015 10:52 am
@JeannethCupas,
the HR team does not only focus on the assessment of the requirements for each employee prior to employment, but also continuously emphasizes the need for improving their professional competencies by providing training and seminars, most importantly in team building and section management
0 Replies