Creating Urgency

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:21 am
We all know that change is really constant in every organization. And in order to manage change, you should first see to it that the vision of change will surely help the organization to adapt and accept change. Since there are steps in change model that needs to follow in order to implement it successfully, and the first step is creating urgency, so in change management and as an HR, what will you do in order to develop a sense of urgency?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 1,902 • Replies: 45
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:31 am
@Ivysayuri,
Talk fast and look busy?
Advinearl

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:45 am
@Ivysayuri,
As an hr, you should first identify the problems that needs to be improve.
Aldrin18

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 12:55 am
@Ivysayuri,
You must assess your current situation and performance of your employees regarding to the change you will implement in your organization. With the use of that, you will know if the employees will resist the change or not.
0 Replies

Ivysayuri

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:04 am
@roger,
Just a little bit Sir Roger. Ahm, if you don't mind and if you have time sir, can you answer my question above?. Your answer will really be a big help to me . Thank you for your response.
Ann54

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:10 am
@Ivysayuri,
As Human resource, identify the problem that needs to be improve and create a picture of what future looks like.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:12 am
@Ivysayuri,
Remember, your question had to do with creating urgency, or a feeling of urgency. If you want a sense of urgency, you have to project it. Talk fast and look worried usually infects others.
Ivysayuri

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:38 am
@roger,
Thank you for your response Sir Roger. Your answer is a big help to me.
0 Replies

Oliver48

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:48 am
@Ivysayuri,
In creating a sense of urgency, you must also identify what are the causes of complacency and how are you going to eliminate them.
0 Replies

Ivysayuri

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 01:55 am
@Advinearl,
Thank you for your answer Mr. Advinearl. If you don't mind me asking sir, may I know your background?
jespah

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 06:59 am
@Ivysayuri,
Yes, do tell.
Ivysayuri

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 12:17 am
@jespah,
Good Day Mr. Jespah! Do you have any ideas with regards to the topic above? Your answer will be very helpful to me . Thank you .
0 Replies

marielp

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 01:40 am
@Ivysayuri,
If I am an HR, I will acknowledge those people who are working so hard to hinder change and influence others to work well too.
0 Replies

junel

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 01:55 am
@Ivysayuri,
being a leader is really a challenge role of an hr and regarding to your post, all i can say is that you should support employees who struggle to work independently because they are the one who needs support for you to establish a sense of urgency.
kimie

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:01 am
@junel,
I agree to mr. junel ivysayuri because if you support them, you can help them achieve what their goals are and in this way they can now stimulate a sense of urgency.
0 Replies

lemuela

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:07 am
@Ivysayuri,
As HR, you have to motivate people in order for them to work well and embrace the change in your organization. Its all about how are you going to act as a leader to them and not just sit down and make change not happen.
0 Replies

hannah47

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:12 am
@Ivysayuri,
They are all right, in short HR should have to make their employees become active for them to engage the change.
0 Replies

Janisah

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:16 am
@Ivysayuri,
As HR, you have to make employees become committed about their work and make them achieve the job satisfaction all employees want to have.
0 Replies

suchiell

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:20 am
@Ivysayuri,
Build a strategy that would motivate employees. Having smart decisions will help and act on them as quickly as possible.
0 Replies

cathygo

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2015 02:25 am
@Ivysayuri,
All true but another thing is that HR should also identify the things that will work in implementing the change and the things that doesn't.
0 Replies