CPS: NEVER signed a Present Danger Plan OR the Treatment Plan

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2015 11:32 pm
The title pretty much says it all.

CPS was introduced into my life by a narcissistic personality disorded Mother, who cannot seem to see me as a separate individual, and so in trying to control me more, she has focused on my four and a half year old to keep me tied to her.

The thing is, when my son was placed into TLC with her, they could not for the life of them get a PDP, or Present Danger Plan to print out for me to sign, and when I went back the next day, my old social worker was out of the office. In the false, lie-loaded, incorrect on so-many-levels affidavit was written by her, she made plenty, plenty of mistakes, and even said that I had signed the Present Danger Plan. I hadn't. This is false information that was presented before a judge. To me it seems like GROSS NEGLIGENCE and improper abuse of power.

Fast forward to the future: the social worker mentioned above changed positions, and my case and I were literally floating around in the ether of this BS CPS world, shuffled to a nim-witted social worker, who clearly had no idea what my case was about, nor what I signed/didn't sign, as things seemed to have gotten lost in the shuffle. Another thing, the new worker NEVER had me sign the Treatment Plan that they devised for me, yet here I am jumping through all sorts of crazy hoops to get my child home.

My questions are- isn't it a BIG TIME mistake for these two incidents to have occurred? I'm pretty sure they my signature is necessary in agreeing to the Treatment Plan? And the Present Danger Plan as well?

This is making me weary, but I have a feeling that things are just not right here.

Please advise, if you can. Also, I live in Montana.

Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,322 • Replies: 0
No top replies