How do you file a lawsuit when defacto Gov violates the constitution

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 08:07 pm
How can we protect ourselves when defacto gov employees violate our constitutional rights on a daily basis. I have actually served an injunction with an estoppel on several of them and curious how would I enforce it if they ignore it. Everything was sent registered mail, notary presentment and three letters with the last a notice of default
Reply Sat 26 May, 2018 05:32 am
I take it you never attended law school. Fortunately, I did.

Injunctions are issued by courts. See: https://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=962

So I have no idea what you believe you served to anyone. You cannot make such a pronouncement yourself. A court must do this. And whoever you think you're serving it on (are you even in a state where you don't need to be a licensed process server?) has every right to ignore it. You don't have standing here.

For whatever you think you want to have issued against a government employee, you will need to do this in a court. Since you are talking about constitutional law, then that would be federal court. Furthermore, you also have to show what's called standing to sue. See: https://www.justice.gov/usam/civil-resource-manual-35-standing-sue

Basically you need to show you are directly negatively affected as a result of a government official's actions. Vague pronouncements that they're violating the constitution are not enough to show standing to sue.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Mesher Order Triggered - Question by queequeg
CPS removing child during case? - Question by Ngorges89
Lawyer trouble - Question by ashieASH
How to find a lawyer - Discussion by Shark101
Trespassing Question - Question by Sara1290
Who serves the subpoena? A lawyer? - Question by loveislikearose3
  1. Forums
  2. » How do you file a lawsuit when defacto Gov violates the constitution
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/25/2023 at 05:45:44