Legal Counsel

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 01:00 am
In the State of California, if one is accused of a crime (any crime) and the case goes before a judge (whether just a hearing or a trial, if there is a difference regarding legal representation), if the accused doesn't have legal counsel, can he request a counselor be assigned to him (in the case he can't afford a lawyer)?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,888 • Replies: 2

Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 01:21 am
I understand that that is a right of the accused. That is only an opinion.
0 Replies
Reply Mon 25 May, 2020 07:52 am
Of course they can. It's one of your Miranda rights.
0 Replies

  1. Forums
  2. » Legal Counsel
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/04/2024 at 06:50:40