The Bride Of Christ

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 06:04 pm
@neologist,
That's not true.

Matt 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
(NKJ)

John 6:65
65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
(NKJ)

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 06:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
That's all in your head. I'm criticising you. Regardless of what nonsensical claims you happen to make, Jesus has got nothing to do with it.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 06:38 pm
@izzythepush,
Jesus has everything to do with it. If Jesus says for everyone to go buy a weapon.
And you disapprove, you are criticizing Jesus.

Luke 22:36-38
36 Then He said to them, "But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.
37 "For I say to you that this which is written must still be accomplished in Me: 'And He was numbered with the transgressors.' For the things concerning Me have an end."
38 So they said, "Lord, look, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough."
(NKJ)
izzythepush

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 06:48 pm
@Squeakybro,
You really are unbelievably stupid with your unimaginative literalist view of everything. I'm criticising you because you're a semi literate moron. The Gospel you quoted was written around 80-100 CE. It's made up of 2nd 3rd 4th 5th hand information at best.

And it does not refer to the ridiculous situation where you allow mentally deranged idiots to run riot in kindergartens with high velocity firearms.

You're an uneducated moron who knows nothing about how the Bible was constructed, or even what a metaphor is, but that doesn't stop you pontificating your holier than thou horseshit, and twisting words to your own malign purpose.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 08:11 pm
@izzythepush,
ROFLOL Your demons are in full control now I see.
Krumple

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 11:13 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

ROFLOL Your demons are in full control now I see.

If you think demons are real then you are a nutcase.
neologist

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 11:50 pm
@Krumple,
Half right. Very Happy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 02:27 am
@Squeakybro,
You are the personification of all that is wrong with religion, an unthinking moron who tries to hold back knowledge because you're frightened of it. You still don't know the difference between you're and your. Even after it's been explained, you're still too stupid to use the correct word. You're the type who would have persecuted Galileo for saying the Earth goes round the Sun.

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 05:09 am
@Krumple,
If you don't think they are real then they have you deceived.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 05:12 am
@izzythepush,
Y0ur a good example of one that is deceived by demons. When the Word of God is read it always arouses demons in people.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 05:19 am
@Squeakybro,
When an unthinking cretin comes across reasoned argument its simplistic "brain" prefers to retreat into fantasy than deal with the truth. You're a classic example of the backward thinking that delayed the Renaissance for centuries.

Krumple

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 05:21 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

If you don't think they are real then they have you deceived.

See here is the thing that doesn't make any sense with you nut cases.

If demons exist and they manipulate people into doing things that are against gods intentions. Then if god punishes these people it becomes an unjust punishment because these people were under the influence of demons.

If a demon manipulates you to make choices then it is not YOU who would be responsible for the choices because you were being manipulated. Yet stupid theists like you can't understand this simple logic. You guys just invent nonsense and never examine the consequences with your ideas.

If a demon is preventing me from believing a god exists then it is not me who should be punished. I am being restricted by another force so if you punish me for a lack of belief enforced by a demon then it is worse than anything a demon can do to me as far as evil goes.

To give you another example. It would be like a person taking you as a hostage and holding you at gun point. The person tosses you a box with a button on it and forces you press the button against your will. When you press the button it detonates the back room where all the other hostages are being held captive. The reality is you didn't actually press the button nor would you have if you had full control of your will and your actions. The demon caused you to press the button therefore you are not guilty of killing the other hostages.

But once again theists like you are so stupid you can't see that creating manipulating demons has a consequence that you all neglect to take into consideration. If you are being manipulated by demons then you are not guilty for the actions that you carry out under their influence.

A demon would be aware of this fact and I would assume a god would also have to be aware of this fact. So demons wouldn't want to take control over your will nor your actions because they are the ones who would be guilty, not you. That is unless god doesn't care about these facts and punishes you regardless.

Or a better explanation. There is neither a god nor demons and idiot theists like you just want to invent things to make you feel better about your delusional beliefs. I don't expect you to understand my argument here because you clearly are a moron.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 05:43 am
http://viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/006_viz205_jelical.jpg
neologist

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 07:34 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
. . . demons believe . . . (James 2:19)
Do you not think they can cite scripture? - Matthew 4:5
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 08:11 am
@izzythepush,
The bible calls you an idiot. Because you think there is a truth outside of scripture. There isn't.

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 08:13 am
@Krumple,
If a demon cause you to sin, that would be your fault for allowing the demon to get in you. All emotions are demons. When God told you not to give into one.
Squeakybro

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 08:14 am
@neologist,
Apparently not.
Ionus

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 08:50 am
Who wrote the Bible ?
neologist

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 08:56 am
@Squeakybro,
Apparently that is how you are being misled
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 09:05 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
. . . All emotions are demons. . . .
So, when Jesus gave way to tears at John 11:35, was he under the influence of demons? Or, are you just being further trapped in the quagmire of your arrogance?