The Bride Of Christ

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 08:56 am
@izzythepush,
I said
I am having conversations with born again Christians. And your copying others shows your ignorance and arrogance. You cant add anything helpful or edifying to these conversation. You are what the bible calss an idiot.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 11:26 am
@Squeakybro,
No you're not, you're having conversations with people who don't believe your rantings. I wouldn't describe the professed Christians on this thread, (other than yourself) as "born again." They're not frothy at the mouth enough for that.

All you've proven is that you can cut and paste, have some very intolerant ideas, need a gun as a crutch for your enfeebled manhood, and have the language skills of a backward child. And you really can't take it when people point out your nonsense, (and it is nonsense) for what it is.

Have I missed anything?

If you wish to talk exclusively to religious nutjobs A2K is not the place.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 12:04 pm
@izzythepush,
I said
Yes I am trying to have conversations with born again Christians. But satan does have his followers to send in to cause confusion. Like you. I mean I proved you lied about knowing anything about the bible. And this is not ranting it is sharing the gospel. Which no one has forced you to even read. Unless you consider your demons. Now they can drive you.
The bible refers to you as an idiot. That is one who is unlearned in the bible.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 12:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
The Bible doesn't mention me at all, there's plenty of stuff about false prophets though, and you definitely are an idiot, semi-literate and with delusions of grandeur. Why would Satan concern himself with your petty affairs? You're doing a damn good job discrediting Christianity yourself.

The most confused person on this thread is you. Check yourself into a clinic and ask yourself why you cling to the ridiculous idea that you're a prophet when the Bible itself says Christ was the last prophet. You can be a Christian by all means, but don't expect anyone to take this garbled nonsense seriously.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 12:41 pm
@izzythepush,
I said
lolo Now that is ranting. Look I posted in the religious section. I didn't invite you over here. I've done all I could do as far as where I posted and to whom. You don't have to be on my threads. Your arrogance and ignorance shows up in everyone of your posts. If your looking for advice on how to be a better heckler, I would suggest you go to "Heckers Are Us" college and see if you can pass the entry questions.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 12:52 pm
@Squeakybro,
Arrogant? You're the one claiming to be a bloody prophet, even though, according to the Bible, Jesus was supposed to be the last one.

I suggest you go back to go back to High School and learn basic English.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 12:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Has anyone on A2K agreed with your claims to be a prophet? Anyone.........at......all? Even if you were to talk to another bunch of "born again" nutters you probably wouldn't get any of them to agree, because you're all such a bunch of self-centred narcissists you can't face the prospect of someone else being the prophet in the room.

Unlike the elephant in the room, which is clearly mental illness.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:12 pm
@izzythepush,
I said
lets face it your an idiot when it comes to the bible. This stuff is away over your head.

Acts 2:17
17 'And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 14:29-32
29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.
30 But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent.
31 For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged.
32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:13 pm
@izzythepush,
I said
ROFLOL Now that is ranting.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:35 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

lets face it your an idiot when it comes to the bible.

Basic English is over your head. So it stands to reason that pretty much everything written in English shoots straight over yours. When you can compose a basic sentence without simplistic errors, you can try to insult the intelligence of others, until them you'd best keep schtum.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:44 pm
@izzythepush,
I said
lolololol When the carnally minded cant prove nothing else but they just have to say something they pick at the most ridiculous things. The bible calls that straining out gnats.

Matt 23:24-25
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:44 pm
@Squeakybro,
You quote freely from 1 Corinthians. Did you miss ch 13, vs 10?

That which is complete has long since arrived. There is no longer any interpretation beyond what is already written.

For what it's worth, I value the input of non believers, even if it amounts to ridicule. One has only to skim the history of nominal christianity to find a plethora of sins needing exposure to light. I hesitate to guess where you are coming from; but as a christian you have so far failed to articulate any "good news", much less give witness to it.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 03:56 pm
@Squeakybro,
You really do a terrible injustice to the English language. Maybe if you'd spent a bit more time reading instead of trying to look up the girl's skirts, you might have learned enough not to appear ridiculous. Carnally minded eh?

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
neologist

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 04:07 pm
@izzythepush,
Methinks the poster doth squeak too much.
0 Replies

Smileyrius

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 04:35 pm
I like Galatians 5:22 and 23. But that's just me
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:02 pm
@neologist,
That could be because you have some growing to do. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of non believers. We are not to have any fellowship with non believers. We are not to cast our pearls before the swine. There isn't no problem with scripture just those who pervert it.

Eph 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 10:20-22
20 Rather, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice they sacrifice to demons and not to God, and I do not want you to have fellowship with demons.
21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord's table and of the table of demons.
22 Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than He?
(NKJ)

Matt 7:6
6 "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:05 pm
@izzythepush,
That is sick and perverted. You insult the Spirit of grace.

Heb 10:29
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:07 pm
@Smileyrius,
24 is better. If you haven't crucified your emotions and feelings YOU DONT BELONG TO CHRIST.

Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:09 pm
@Squeakybro,
A2k is hardly fellowship.
And, in case you hadn't noticed. Jesus regularly associated with the rank and file.
Izzy has one thing right. There are precious few believers of any stripe located here.
If you're going to post, prepare to make a defense.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2015 05:23 pm
@neologist,
I said
Well I had high hope for you, until you made the claims that you did. No one can straddle the fence. You either stand up for Jesus and what He said or your against Him.

Luke 11:23
23 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters.
(NKJ)

Matt 12:30
30 "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
(NKJ)

0 Replies