They'll do and say anything to keep themselves in office...

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 11:51 am
....including blantantly lie. Why? Because we allow them to without holding them accountable.

read this article
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 725 • Replies: 8
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 03:30 pm
Maybe Bush meant to say that he has redefined terrorism so it only includes Afghani Muslim terrorists attacking on Tuesdays in November. In that case terrorist attacks would have fallen significantly as there was only one attack matching that description. There! It's easy once it's explained!
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 03:46 pm
And maybe the other side will make any mountain out of a molehill because they can't stand that their party isn't in power.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 04:03 pm
Foxfyre: Please try to understand. A report was published that arrived at a conclusion that was the reverse of reality, not just wrong, wildly at odds with the truth. Do you really want no questions asked? I don't. I live in a free country, at least for the moment, and ask the same kind of questions of any of our leaders without exception for party. Since you bring in the issue of sides, the question you should be asking yourself is why didn't the Republicans ask the same question as Henry Waxman?

Just because you read something you agree with doesn't make it true. Today you read and see all kinds of things that conform to a certain way of thinking, but I, for one, want reality and truth in what I feed my brain and I'm sure you do too.

So, why do you think they didn't ask?

Joe
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 05:37 pm
Ya, fox. Its not that it was wrong, its that is was really, REALLY wrong.

Pretty serious f*ckup no matter how you look at it.

And you'd be just at pissed if the reverse happened and it was a demorate administration responsible. Admit it.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 05:45 pm
And the error was acknowledged by the government when it was discovered. Holy cow, I don't know what you people expect of a president. If this had been your guy, would you expect everything to be exactly perfect? Is there no room for any kind of error? Or is everything to be considered some kind of intentional devious plot to deceive and execute some kind of nefarious plan to screw America?

When you find the omnipotent, omnicient, flawless saint to run for office, be sure to point him out to me.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 05:48 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
And the error was acknowledged by the government when it was discovered. Holy cow, I don't know what you people expect of a president. If this had been your guy, would you expect everything to be exactly perfect? Is there no room for any kind of error? Or is everything to be considered some kind of intentional devious plot to deceive and execute some kind of nefarious plan to screw America?

When you find the omnipotent, omnicient, flawless saint to run for office, be sure to point him out to me.

I'm here for you. And I inhaled.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 05:52 pm
So why do you think they didn't ask?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 11 Jun, 2004 09:02 pm
It was just an innocent mistake. Could have happened to anybody. Nothing to see here folks, move along now.

Which of course is why exactly 100% of these chance errors just happen to put a positive light on the administration. Mere fickle fate. Law of averages.
0 Replies