NEED HELP COMING UP WITH THESIS

lukeb

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 12:58 am
I need to write a comparative essay talking about the archetype apocalypse and compare it to Hamlet and Withering Heights. All I need is two arguments and a thesis please and thank you.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,289 • Replies: 2
No top replies

roger

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:06 am
@lukeb,
Sounds like you are assigned "Describe the Universe and give two examples."

Can't help with that, but it is Wuthering Heights, not Withering Heights, though yours does have a nice sound to it.
0 Replies

sally27

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:25 am
@lukeb,
Well I'm not quite sure about the archetype apocalypse... but I am neck deep in Hamlet.

A lot of people think Hamlet is "crazy" ... but perhaps he knows exactly what he is doing. He actually may be the sanest out of all of the characters.

In the story, the people of Elisnor run from Death. They also run from the truth, because the truth is that their leader, the king, has committed a crime. The queen knows it and choses to play innocent. The people of Elsinor do not question it. And then there is Hamlet. Hamlet trying to reveal the dirt of this supposed "clean" world where he was brought up and taught to turn a blind eye to what is really happening. The people of Elsinor are victims, Hamlet is just the first one to understand that.

Just my thoughts though. If you want more let me know. Hamlet is part of my thesis as well.

0 Replies