coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:34 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You have not a leg to stand on. Islam has shown once again how truly stupid the liberal apologists are. And people like you will enable more attacks because you have chosen to ignore(wait or it) the obvious.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:49 pm
@coldjoint,
So you are anti-Christian as well. No surprise.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:49 pm
Coldjoint wrote:
if the largest mosque in France blows up on a Friday I would celebrate

Do we need any other proof that you are a terrorist, a criminal of the worst kind?
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:55 pm
Coldjoint wrote:
Jihadis are heroes to Muslims(and you)

You are a liar and a propagandist, the dregs of humanity.

I'm not of the religious brand and, unlike you, I'm against the KKK and the Neo-Nazis as I am against the terrorist fundamentalists.

But you are too ignorant of the world to see beyond your hatred.

You are a coward, a little cockroach.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:05 pm
@timur,
.... but a very dangerous criminal coward and a little cockroach, like other terrorists.
timur

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:07 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Indeed..
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:09 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
criminal coward and a little cockroach,

I have done nothing criminal. Why must you lie? Has defending Islam made you that desperate?http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/kickass.gif
timur

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:16 pm
@coldjoint,
You are lying again.

I do not defend Islam or any other religion.

I always thought that religion is a danger to humankind, as is a little knowledge.

The kind of little knowledge that is the epitome of cowards and criminals like you.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:16 pm
@timur,
Quote:

You are a liar and a propagandist,

Propaganda? Bullshit. Those attacks and demonstrations I speak of are fact. The Islamic literature, which I quote is a fact. I do not need to lie when Islams words and obligations prove they are exactly what I say they are.

Quote:
But you are too ignorant

I am not ignorant when it comes to Islam and you know it. And what I am in no way changes the facts about Islams agenda. You go ahead and call me what you want. If you have decided to lay down and die you should just shut your mouth and do it.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:17 pm
@timur,
Quote:
criminals like you.

What makes me a criminal? I am tiring of you talking out of your ass.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:19 pm
@coldjoint,
You are a braggart that never told us about your service records on fighting grounds.

If someone knows about laying down, it's you, coward.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:21 pm
Coldjoint wrote:
I am tiring of you talking out of your ass.

What are you going to do about that?

Coward..
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:26 pm
@timur,
Quote:
What are you going to do about that?

Hardly an answer to my question. What makes me a criminal, you overblown clown?http://lunaticoutpost.com/smilies/rpeihqeh.gif
timur

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:31 pm
@coldjoint,
Being a racist crapster that promotes your heinous views of people that are not white right wing.

Being happy and applaud destruction of people property.

Knowingly lie about people that do not share your hatred of different religions..
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:34 pm
@timur,
Quote:
Being a racist crapster that promotes your heinous views of people that are not white right wing.

Being happy and applaud destruction of people property.

Knowingly lie about people that do not share your hatred of different religions..

None of that is criminal. Or, at least, no more criminal than a girlie man like you preaching submission to intimidation and violence.http://lunaticoutpost.com/smilies/gjdqppsn.gif
timur

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:47 pm
@coldjoint,
You are a consummate liar trying to hide your cowardliness and your hatred.

You do so attributing to your opponents your own deadly faults.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 03:44 pm
@timur,
Quote:
You are a consummate liar trying to hide your cowardliness and your hatred.

Why don't you discuss why Islam is worthy of hate. Seems there are plenty of reasons to object to Islam. Or do you approve of no go zones, female mutilation, child marriage and terror? I forgot the Christian genocide going on in North Africa as we speak. You like that too?

You see, I am not the subject of this thread although you seem to think so. And I have exhibited not one cowardly trait. And the "hater" **** is not even worth answering.

Tell me one thing positive about Islam.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 03:28 pm
Reving this interesting thread, I want to add that the second largest city of the UK is "is totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in".
Britain’s first caliphate was formerly know as Birmingham, but now ... at least according to "one of the leading authorities on Islamic extremist networks and who regularly briefs the US government and Congress".

I do wonder, why it wasn't quoted here - or did I unfortunately miss it?

I mean, that there's a "Muslim police force" in London who "attack people if they don't dress according to religious rules", that was posted here already. But a British city with 1.1 million Muslim inhabitants must be discussed by coldjoint!

The British Army in Germany had regular charter flights from our local airport to Birmingham: they stopped it from last Sunday onwards. That can't be coincidence!!!
coldjoint

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 09:22 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
British city with 1.1 million Muslim inhabitants must be discussed by coldjoint!

It should be discussed by Englishmen, but it looks like they are fresh out.

You are trying to minimize a huge problem. It is called multi-culture which does not work when one culture is intolerant. Deal with it Wally. And don't make me tell which is which.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 Jan, 2015 08:12 am
@coldjoint,
Unfortunately ...

http://i57.tinypic.com/dpbwyc.jpg

... for you, it's all an hoax

http://i62.tinypic.com/2d2g5kg.jpg