Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 03:04 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
And, again,(see my signature)
Man is the only real enemy we have. Remove Man from the scene, and the root cause of hunger and overwork is abolished for ever.
But old McDonald had farm ...
coldjoint

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 03:13 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Man is the only real enemy we have. Remove Man from the scene,

That's nice Wally. Still, Germans are fighting back against Islam. You should help.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2015 04:24 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Still, Germans are fighting back against Islam.
Indeed: about 50 followers of the LEGIDA-demonstration in Leipzig attacked journalists and anti-demonstrators from Nolegida. Several people were hurt, cameras destroyed before massive police forces could drive the "anti-Islam-demonstrators" back. (Source: twitter, agencies, local newspapers)
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 08:54 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Yesterday's violence by demonstrators surprised some. But the right wing hooligans of Leipzig always have had close connections to the neo-Nazi-scene there - now, they could show it openly.
No surprise that LEGIDA's legal adviser is a lawyer known as defence attorney for Nazis, the leading member of LEGIDA had had a business with Nazi devotional objects, another is a convicted human traffiker ... all are against Germany's "slavish devotion towards the Americans" ...
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 09:25 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Even if the movement's openly far-right founder has left, the supporters are there to stay: sympathizers who routinely insult politicians as traitors and vilify journalists as the lying press; people who appear to be bitterly disappointed by Germany and it's free market economy 25 years after the peaceful fall of the Berlin Wall and reunification.

I do think that they can't be ignored but that society must try to convince mere followers to separate from the true far-right extremists.
The easiest is, in my opinion, to show them at first that all what they've done is by virtue of democracy and our constitution - the latter is their's as well.
But I suspect, nothing will be enough to convince all of the PEGIDA movement's followers, especially those critical of Islam and religion, to give Germany in its present form a second chance.
At least, we have shown and proved that we aren't as silent as our ancestors during the Weimar Republic times, the wast majority of Germans doesn't want a new 1933-period.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 10:38 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Hooligan groups can legally be a criminal and/or terroristic organisation, the Federal Court of Justice ruled today (BGH, 22.01.2015 - 3 StR 233/14)
Press release
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 12:08 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Still, Germans are fighting back against Islam. You should help.
Well, I really don't want to mix up with such persons, not only because of personal fear for their attacks against innocents but also, because I really don't want to be on the "watchlist" of the police.

http://i62.tinypic.com/r7ngv6.jpg

Quote:
The anti-immigrant sentiment, however, is not going anywhere. It will take Germany's highly efficient education system years, if not decades, to make multiculturalism acceptable to all but a few thousand fringe fanatics. Pegida's example has shown that there is demand in Germany for a far-right unifying force. Even if the movement now collapses, the niche will not remain empty for long. One can only hope that the German press will be as quick to reveal any new leaders for what they will, in all likelihood, inevitably be revealed to be -- bigots who would look just like Hitler with only a few cosmetic touches.
Source
coldjoint

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2015 05:51 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I really don't want to be on the "watchlist" of the police.

The fact that your police are watching these people is ass backwards to start with.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 19 Oct, 2015 10:42 pm
Looks like things are going to come to a head in Germany. Which means German authorities will be arresting Germans for opposing Islam.

Quote:
All Disguise Cast Off–German Official Tells Germans That If They Don’t Like Living With “Migrants”, They Can Leave Germany

Quote:
A character in one of Evelyn Waugh’s novels reacts to the Nazi-Soviet pact with the thought: “The enemy at last was plain in view, huge and hateful, all disguise cast off.”

I had a similar reaction to this video clip of Walter Lübcke, District President of Lohfelden in the heart of Germany, telling a hall full of citizens that if they don’t like mass settlement of Muslims in the district, they should leave Germany.

You staying Wally?

0 Replies