coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:48 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
You see: this is exactly my point!

Your point does nothing to explain the violence that comes with Islam and why it is permitted? I guess mob violence is what Germany deserves. Grab a barstool Wally, and start swinging.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 11:55 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I guess mob violence is what Germany deserves. Grab a barstool Wally, and start swinging.
What actually really is surprising: there is no mob violence (besides those dozens among PEGIDA demonstrators, who actually really can be neglected).
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 12:03 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Die gebildeten Leute, die Menschen aus dem Bürgertum, die sich bei den antimuslimischen Demonstrationen mit den Nazis mischen, sind gefährlich. Sie sind tolerant gegenüber den Intoleranten. Und behaupten dann noch, auch das Judentum zu verteidigen.

The educated people, people from the bourgeoisie, which mingle with the anti-Muslim demonstrations with the Nazis, they are dangerous. They are tolerant towards the intolerant. And then they still claim to defend Judaism.

You know who said such? Shahak Shapira, the victim in your quote.

And his response to the question what he thinks about the term "Judeo-Christian Occident [that's what PEGIDA wants to defend] (Was halten Sie vom Begriff des christlich-jüdischen Abendlandes?), Dieser Ausdruck ist völliger Mist. - 'That term is completely bullshit'. Source
coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:36 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
'That term is completely bullshit'

Just like" Islamophobia."
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:08 pm
What an unfortunate read...I just step in the wrong thread. I partially have some German blood, and thank God most Germans don't review themselves in this sort of nonsense !
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:21 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Just like" Islamophobia."
Well, it's "only" the opinion of a Jew you might think (if you could do that).
coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:41 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
think (if you could do that).

It is common knowledge Muslims have taken advantage of tolerance. That you will not admit the seriousness of the problem leaves your attempts at thought in doubt.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 02:58 pm
Quote:
RonaldB on January 5, 2015 at 10:38 pm said:

Well, talk about soft fascism…cutting off government services (bridge lights), and allowing illegal blocking of the route of the march by obviously violent counter-demonstrators is a naked use of government power to suppress a political opinion.

As to the heritage of either side, there is no doubt: the counter-demonstrators, like the Nazis in the 1930’s, use street thuggery and violence to clear out the political opposition; the PEGIDA demonstrators represent a basically law-abiding constituency wanting only to express and debate their point of view…

The German government is having its cake and eating it too: it gets to bask in the glow of liberal tolerance while pursuing a fascist policy towards those it disagrees with. What could be sweeter?

The Germans instituted Lebensraum and genocide, but also produced the White Rose and Otto Schindler. I think they deserve better than their current camouflaged-fascist government. If they allow their treatment of PEGIDA and anti-Muslim expression to stand, they will have themselves thrown out their freedoms, even before they feel the cold steel of sharia law against their necks.

http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/01/the-anti-pegida-media/
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 03:39 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
It is common knowledge Muslims have taken advantage of tolerance.
Well, since the founding of the Federal Republic of Germany, like any other religion - it's one of the leading principles of our Constitution ("Basic Law", Grundgesetz).
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 03:50 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
RonaldB on January 5, 2015 at 10:38 pm said:

Well, talk about soft fascism…cutting off government services (bridge lights), and allowing illegal blocking of the route of the march by obviously violent counter-demonstrators is a naked use of government power to suppress a political opinion.

Actually, no "government services" were cut down: the light of the Cologne cathedral and that of other churches and synagogues is paid by the local religious parishes, the light at Brandenburg Gate is paid by the Berlin tourist board, ... (Lights on bridges are paid by local municipalities - and no bridge was unlit.)

Allowing demonstrations is a right we've got here - even for anti-anti-demonstrations.

Violence was reported only (and as written above: just in very few cases) by PEGIDA-supporters.

But what else can you expect from a post on this Nazi-site?

Quote:
Gates of Vienna is an Islamophobic blog originally begun on Blogspot in January 2003. It is run from Virginia by Edward (Ned) May, but often hosts European proponents of the Eurabia conspiracy theory, including Fjordman from Norway, the ideological inspiration for the far-right terrorist Anders Behring Breivik. [1] Other European contributors include "El Inglés", and "Seneca III" who seem to live in Spain. The blog played a major role in introducing the Eurabia theory to a US far-right public. It moved to self-hosting in January 2013 after being taken down twice by Blogger due to its extreme and racist content.
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 04:03 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Don't even bother with this imbecile, Walter. While he sits in his basement, he's got no clue about other countries and what they stand for. He just needs cheap entertainment. A piece of bread here and there is enough, don't give him the time of the day.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 08:22 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
Don't even bother with this imbecile, Walter. While he sits in his basement,

Why would you say that? You must know something about Islam I don't, which I seriously doubt. If you are upset that I made you look like the arrogant fool you are, get over it, and get over yourself.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 08:47 pm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/artist-beaten-fascist.jpg
Quote:
Sometimes tolerance has to be taught the hard way.
This artist expressed non-conformist views on Islam (in Denmark).

All of Europe is importing this. Germany too.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 08:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
But what else can you expect from a post on this Nazi-site?

Prove that Wally.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 10:58 am
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/07/247BC51E00000578-2900259-Faces_of_the_victims_-m-149_1420647260198.jpg

Not Germans so it doesn't count? Time for Islam to reform, which isn't possible, so what to do Braniacs? Keep saying it isn't all Muslims? Surely many more knew about this attack. It is apparent those peaceful Muslims are not going to lift a finger to help.

And since these three killers(in Islams name) got away who do you think will hide them. Those peaceful Muslims, I'd bet.

The people pictured died to advance Islam. And those who say nothing, Muslim, Christian, Jew or otherwise are helping that advancement.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 11:03 am
Look at that a 0 before I even finished editing.
http://www.alien-earth.org/images/smileys/jesusvomit.jpg
0 Replies

timur

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 12:47 pm
@coldjoint,
You are of the same stripe than the terrorists that hit in Paris.

Jesus and I are vomiting people like you.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:07 pm
@timur,
Quote:
You are of the same stripe

Funny you should talk about stripes with that bright yellow one on your back. And, again, who have I killed in the name of my God out of obligation to my faith. That would be no one.

Now to be honest, if the largest mosque in France blows up on a Friday I would celebrate. Jihadis are heroes to Muslims(and you) I think those who would do that to a mosque would be heroes too.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:10 pm
@timur,
Quote:
I are vomiting people like you.

Too much sperm will do that, ask Rod Stewart. Later Deep throat.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:20 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Now to be honest, if the largest mosque in France blows up on a Friday I would celebrate.
Mais aimez vos ennemis, faites du bien, et prêtez sans rien espérer. Et votre récompense sera grande, et vous serez fils du Très Haut, car il est bon pour les ingrats et pour les méchants.