Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Well, though I've travelled quite a bit and do know something about Germany, you seem to better educated about foreign countries, foreign culture, Christianity, history and especially Germany.
Chapeau again!
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:28 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
There were more demonstrators in Dresden than before this evening.

I guess there were. They were there for freedom. No you want them to give that up for Islam? Because doing nothing but appeasing Islam will lead to just that.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:31 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Chapeau again!

Are you denying those things are happening? And while your at it, why would you allow it?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:33 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
They were there for freedom.
"Ami go home" and a lot of Russian flags in Dresden at the "Anti-Islam demonstration...
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
"Ami go home" and a lot of Russian flags in Dresden at the "Anti-Islam demonstration...

Why can't an intelligent guy like you answer the question I have asked twice?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:36 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Are you denying those things are happening? And while your at it, why would you allow it?
Those two of the "Islam police" were already trialled. The Salafinists are observed by agencies and police as a terrorist organisation.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:37 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Why can't an intelligent guy like you answer the question I have asked twice?
I'm just too stupid and can't do more than to respond to your wise knowledge.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:40 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The Salafinists are observed by agencies and police as a terrorist organisation.

Terrorists in Germany? And Islamic terrorists. Do you understand there is no moderate Islam? Do you know what Islam teaches? I bet you do.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Sorry! I totally forgot that you are a capacity in religious studies, too. My bad. (I really should have remembered that when you included Judaism in Christianity, fool that I am)
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:47 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
included Judaism in Christianity

Oh you mean the two real religions of Abraham. You know the kind with miracles. There are no miracles in the Koran.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:57 pm
@coldjoint,
Inanilogista es, homo stultissimus!
timur

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 02:59 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
You are being kind..
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:03 pm
@timur,
timur wrote:

You are being kind..
Gratias Wink
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:12 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
'Officially' 'Pegida' supporters have had to cancel their appearance in Cologne, where and when thousands of demonstrators showed solidarity with migrants.
Similar happened in Munich though only 1,500 demonstrated against the 54 PEGIDA supporters there.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:18 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
when thousands of demonstrators showed solidarity with migrants.

I bet they were migrants themselves. How about a source?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:19 pm
@timur,
Quote:
You are being kind..

No, you are not a troll.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:22 pm
Quote:

Associated Press

BERLIN: German police are investigating an attack on an Israeli who was beaten by a group of young men after he asked them to stop singing anti-Semitic songs on the Berlin subway on New Year's Eve.

Spokesman Martin Dahms said Monday police are still looking for the attackers.

The victim, 26-year-old Shahak Shapira, who lives in Berlin, told The Associated Press that after he asked the seven men to stop chanting anti-Jewish songs, he recorded them on his cell phone.

When he got off at the next stop, the men, who Shapira says were speaking both German and Arabic, followed him and demanded he delete his video. When he refused, some of the men spat on him and beat and kicked him, injuring his head.

- See more at: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2015/Jan-05/283102-israeli-attacked-by-men-singing-anti-semitic-songs-in-berlin.ashx#sthash.LKK6BNq6.dpuf

Berlin is still in Germany, Wally?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:28 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Berlin is still in Germany, Wally?
You see, "Walter" is an old Christian name, and I really would like that you use it, waterboy!

Indeed, Berlin is our capital - your report didn't indicate different.
Those attackers have linked to these PEGIDA group. I doubt it, but since it happened in Dresden - who knows? (I do think, it's done by one these neo-Nazi groups which exist in the eastern parts of Berlin.)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Shahak Shapira, btw., was only 14 when he emigrated from Israel too Germany (he's now 26)
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2015 03:37 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I bet they were migrants themselves. How about a source?
You see: this is exactly my point! Most Germans really are migrants ... because Germany only came into existence in 1871.

A source, you ask? Any newspaper has a live-ticker about it, lots of photos are already online ....