Osama bin Laden responsible for 911 Attack?

Radikal

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:22 pm
There is absolutely no proof that he was responsible.

Al Qaeda network.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osamatape.html

And even the fake bin laden forgot to claim responsibility for planning the attacks.

I know it's boring repeating this over and over, but if the media keep presenting that tape as real, what am I to do?

Bin Ladin denials:
An aide for Mr Bin Laden quoted him as denying he had planned the attack, but calling it a "punishment from Allah".

"I have no information about the attackers or their aims and I don't have any links with them," the aide quoted Mr Bin Laden as saying.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1543135.stm

October 16, 2001-- An interview with Osama bin Laden was published in a Karachi-based Pakistani daily newspaper, Ummat, on September 28, 2001. In this interview, bin Laden says of the September 11 attacks in the US:

"I have already said that I am not involved in the September attacks in the United States. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge of these attacks..."

Source: BBC Monitoring Service

http://www.khilafah.com/home/category.php?DocumentID=2392&TagID=2

Al qaeda, as it is presented to us, is a HOAX. FAKE. MYTH.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,436 • Replies: 30
No top replies

hail

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 10:32 pm
I think that Bin Laden is not really the one who did that .....
THanks
0 Replies

vladzo

Reply Fri 4 Jun, 2004 11:44 pm
relavence
to all ::::::::::::::

it is not as relavent as the war in iraq.

can america stay in iraq loner, what may happen when america leaves, what shall the army do in america after they return, these are the issues of today; not these burning of the reichstag stories.

THAT IS A NAZI STORY.

???????? are you a nazi ???????????

i am vladzo, i am not a nazi. i know that osama binladin organized alqueda and then alqueda sent terrorists to america to do the 9/11 attack. BUT alqueda was also organized by the CIA to fight in afghanistan. the same way as hitler was financed to fight communists in the streets of germany. except that this time there was no more communism because mikhael gorbachev ended communis by 1989.
that is why we can be confused about who really did 9/11. but it is really clear enuf. it was alqueda.

vlad
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 01:18 am
!
There is no proof of who attacked Amerika on that day. The US Govt says it was Osama bin Laden & Al Q. but has provided zero proof of that.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 01:25 am
I thought he took responsibility? Not that that is proof of course.
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 01:38 am
!
He has never taken responsibilty for that atttack, in fact, he has stated that he is not responsible.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:40 am
Come on you guys. A denial by Usama has as much credibility as a denial by anyone standing in front of a judge.

As to the claim there is no evidence between al Qaeda and 9-11, that's just downright silly. Start with Richard Clarke's book and go from there.

Radikal...this is not an argument you want to run with. It does demonstrate that you have an open mind, but it also demonstrates that you aren't doing your homework. It's a lousy argument.
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:44 am
Rad, I thought that the guys who did the hijacking were linked to Al Qaida?

Am I misunderstanding something? I figure if they're with AQ, and AQ is lead by Osama, then he's the head honcho responsible for Sept. 11.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:51 am
ooooh, JaO, can I quote you?

Quote:
I figure if they're with AQ, and AQ is lead by Osama, then he's the head honcho responsible for Sept. 11.

and then if i apply that as a general principle - hmmmmmm

I figure if they're with the U.S. military, and the U.S. military is led by George Bush (commander-in-chief), then he's the head honcho responsible for _________________________ .

Brilliant!
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 07:54 am
Radikal, what I find weird of your first link is the following:

The website claims the tape is fake. Could well be. Then, they fight the accusations by the US government that Bin Laden is behind the 9-11 attacks by using this "fake" tape and the things said on the tape to proof the US government accusations are false.

If you first claim the tape is fake, but after that use the tape to proof the US government lied by comparing things said on the tape with things said by the US government, I do think that you are going the wrong way. Do you see what I'm getting at?

Take an example:

Quote:
Likewise, the translation of the Osama tape has him stating that the hijackers did not know they were about to die, yet the letters the FBI claims to have found written by the hijackers indicate the exact opposite.

If the tape is false, what then is the point of saying a thing quoted above?
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 08:10 am
ehBeth wrote:
and then if i apply that as a general principle - hmmmmmm

Beth, I just didn't want to write a whole big explination, so I kept it simple. Of course there's more to it than that.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 08:48 am
blatham wrote:
Come on you guys. A denial by Usama has as much credibility as a denial by anyone standing in front of a judge.

As to the claim there is no evidence between al Qaeda and 9-11, that's just downright silly. Start with Richard Clarke's book and go from there.

Radikal...this is not an argument you want to run with. It does demonstrate that you have an open mind, but it also demonstrates that you aren't doing your homework. It's a lousy argument.

Your protoge doesn't seem to want to take your advice.

I suppose if I believe that crazy old loon on public access TV who dresses up like Glenda The Good Witch and claims to be the princess of an Alien race, it would mean that I have an open mind?

(Why do I feel like I provided and opening with this comment that you can run a truck through? My spider sense is tingling.)

When do you cease to see someone with crazy ideas and outrageous claims as being your personal Liza Doolittle, and begin to see them as they truly are: a person with crazy ideas and outrageous claims, who enjoys his lot in life?
0 Replies

vladzo

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 09:29 am
you prove it
to radical ::::::::::::

i can just as easily say that there is no proof that you ever posted a denial of the involvment of AQ in the 9/11 terrorism.

NOW --- prove it to me that you ever posted such a thread on this chat line. go ahead prove something real to an idiot who refuses to see reality.

NOW ??? do you understand my point ??

vlad
0 Replies

perception

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 09:54 am
blatham wrote:

Blatham

Just now you reminded me of Lieberman trying to reason with Pelosi and Kennedy Cool
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 02:43 pm
!
No one here has provided proof nor has the US Govt.

Conjecture is not proof.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 08:43 pm
Why do you guys reply to threads like this?
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 09:51 pm
?
Instead of typing smart ass quips why don't you offer proof?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2004 10:29 pm
Proof of what? That there are silly a$$ed conspiracy theories out there? Why would I want to waste my time doing something like that? I could use that time doing something valuable like picking dirt from between my toe nails.
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 12:23 am
!
I sure wouldn't wish to be the cause of you not doing the most important thing that you have to do.

If you ever get the heavy chore done, come back and debunk this theory. It shouldn't be hard to do since you think it is totally without merit.

There is zero proof that Osama bin Laden had anything to do with the 911 Attack.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sun 6 Jun, 2004 12:33 am
Radikal I do think that you have to come up with more 'proof'. This site could well be a simple theory, with arguments we as readers can not even confirm whether they are true or not. The BBC link was a good start, but it did not convince me (in this discussion, I do not think what Bin Laden says is real relevant; why should he speak the truth, while, according to you it seems, the US government not?)

And I surely find it strange you can immediately "conclude" that Al Qaeda, presented by the US, is fake.
0 Replies