Sure, if that's what he did - I'm not in a position to say if he did or not. But that wasn't the issue, which I quite specifically pointed out - the issue being:
- the multiple allegations that he was a dictator, coupled with the claim that:
- the U.S. only ignored sucht because he was black,
- and as a separate example, the claim that the only reason he got elected was that he was black (it backs up the problem inherent in the first two)
he was right that Obama was a dictator, then:
- saying 'hey, are you guys ignoring this because you feel some guilt over his skin colour?" can have some
- though that allowance is a bit like a person saying who is nasty to another because "I'm just telling the truth", has some
justification....even though they could achieve the same results with tact.
So history has shown that Obama wasn't a dictator. That 'some' justification goes out the window . And it reverses (in the comparison, the nasty person 'just telling the truth' that is actually not telling the truth - so just being nasty. No justification whatsoever). The only reason to use Obama's skin colour is to try and convince people that he is a dictator. "Open your eyes past his skin colour' (when he's not being what is claimed to be), is attempting to use Obama's skin colour against him...and is therefore, quite unarguably, racist.
And surely you understand that many people voted for him because of his party affiliations, as well as his charisma and oratory (and probably policy, but I don't know about that) ? So saying he only got elected because he was black, is racist.