Creepy or Sweet?

spglee

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 05:05 pm
So for six years I've had a quasi-relationship with a close friend. We've always had a strong bond, but something, nervousness and fear from both sides, prevented us from ever really getting tigether.

Recently, she called me to end our attempts at romance, and it really woke me up to what was wrong. We discussed everything, but she is now seeing someone else who she is really into.

One thing she said in our talk was that she wants someone who is passionate about her, she wants to be someone who people would write songs about.

So I may have comissioned a professional song writer to help me write a song for her. I don't know if it will win her back, but maybe I can give her some of what she wants.

So, ladies out there ... creepy or sweet? How would you react to this? Is it to soon? Should I wait to see what happens with this new relationship, oor give it to her while he still wants to keep it casual and she wants more. What do you, the women of the Internet, think?

Please note it is very important to keep her as a friend.

Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 971 • Replies: 7
No top replies

roger

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 05:11 pm
@spglee,
I can only speak for myself, but if she needs this kind of attention she doesn't need me. Put it down to arrogance if you will, but I'm not willing to pretend to be someone I'm not.
ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 05:20 pm
@spglee,
spglee wrote:

Please note it is very important to keep her as a friend.

really?

if you want to keep her as a friend, you're not going to do something this stupid. Really. Stupid.

She's starting a relationship and you want to throw something in the way of her happiness. That is past creepy.

Time for you to find someone to have a romantic relationship with - that you are passionate about and that is passionate about you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 05:21 pm
@roger,
Roger, haven't you ever been passionately in love? or been loved passionately by someone?

Wanting passion is not at all the same as wanting attention.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 05:25 pm
@spglee,
spglee wrote:
One thing she said in our talk was that she wants someone who is passionate about her [...]

So I may have comissioned a professional song writer to help me write a song for her.

For **** Sake!!!! or FFS if you prefer. She wants a guy who feels passionate about her, so your best shot at fixing things is to pay someone to write her a song???? That is, provide a simulation when she wants the real thing? You sure are a loser.

Buddy, forget it.

She has dumped you and, it is abundantly clear, moved on. It doesn't really matter what you do now, you are peripheral and fast disappearing in her rear view mirror.

Sorry to be so blunt, but there it is.

0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 08:27 pm
@spglee,
Sweet, but I thinks she's looking for someone who gets an erection when she walks in the room. Or when she's in the mood to be bedded, maybe I should say.

So that's my answer. Sweet, but.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 28 Nov, 2014 09:51 pm
Too little, too late.

Forgetaboutit.
0 Replies

knaivete

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2014 12:16 am
@spglee,
Yes, concentrate on your friendship, and here's a motivational song for you to use if you will.

0 Replies