Non-white cop kills young white male - racist?

Pamela Rosa

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2014 03:50 pm
JEWISH Media BE DAMNED! -- Shocking Proof that Whites -- NOT BLACKS -- are far more likey to Be Shot by Police

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1075992/
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2014 04:00 pm
@Pamela Rosa,
doubtful

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Le-MULpw-brnpnF5fyZqEfjfuhM=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/665808/KilledByPolice_circumstances_v3.0.png

It could be that the dead blacks deserved it, but like their high arrest rate and high death penalty rate that fact is that cops are more likely to kill them then to kill whites.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2014 10:14 am
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye wrote:
It could be that the dead blacks deserved it,
but like their high arrest rate and high death penalty rate
that fact is that cops are more likely to kill them then to kill whites.
What is your point ?
Shud Wilson have turned his gun away from the rampaging brown,
and aimed toward a white because black quotas had been exceeded ?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 03:55 am
@boomerang,
Quote:
He was calmly walking towards the police car, holding a TOY. How is a 12 year old boy supposed to calm down the police in 2 seconds?

A toy that could not be told from a real firearm and I had read this 12 years old was a 190 pounds and look like a 20 years old to the cops at the time,
RABEL222

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:52 pm
@boomerang,
You stated yourself that those states are open carry states so when someone goes to their waist the natural inclanation is to suspect a gun. The problem is guns. Disarm civilians and police and problem gone. I saw this coming when anybody and their brain dead friend could buy a gun.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:06 pm
@BillRM,
This is just for you, dick wad. Find the 160# 12yr old in this video. If he's 160# than those cops were 6'5" and 300#. You disgust me.

Note he shot this kid in less than 5 secs after getting on the scene.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:10 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
You stated yourself that those states are open carry states so when someone goes to their waist the natural inclanation is to suspect a gun.

NONSENSE as illegal carry is about the same in all states and that what concern cops not legal carry.

The percent of people that commit gun crimes that are also are legally carrying is tiny also.

Believed me also whether I am carrying or not carrying at the time I would never never made a move that would concern a cop.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:12 pm
@Linkat,
Just for you!

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:13 pm
@hawkeye10,
What if they shoot you first?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Like you.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:15 pm
@hawkeye10,
You have problems with them kicking your door but no problem with the escalating shooting to death of unarmed, nonthreatening fellow citizens.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:17 pm
@FBM,
These mooks want to gig you for a minor error, and then expect you to swallow there garbage with no complaint.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:42 pm
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:43 pm
Lindsey Graham On Death Of NYC Police Officers: 'I Blame The Shooter'
Source: Talking Points Memo

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Sunday avoided blaming New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) for the shooting of two police officers in Brooklyn.

On CBS' "Face the Nation" host Bob Schieffer asked Graham about a tweet from former New York Gov. George Pataki (R) placing blame on de Blasio and Attorney General Eric Holder.

"I blame the shooter and nobody else," Graham responded.

When Schieffer asked Graham if he thought the shooting was linked to cases like the death of Eric Garner, the senator criticized the "tone" used by some leaders.

"I think the mayor of New York has probably undercut his cops, and the attorney general is trying to walk a fine line. What happened in Missouri, I understand why the cop had to defend himself. When you see the video in New York - did that man really have to die? But the tone they’re setting around the rhetoric regarding the cops incites crazy people, but I blame the shooter," Graham said.

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/graham-blame-shooter-nyc-officers

Every once in a while, even a broken clock tells the correct time. Graham has said something correct...."....but I blame the shooter," is what he said..forget the rest of what was said..those four words are the truth,.... and all the rest of those who are blaming anyone other than the shooter, are lying assholes..
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:44 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
These mooks want to gig you for a minor error, and then expect you to swallow there garbage with no complaint.

So Parados is a mook?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Parados is a fine human being I respect highly, he was making a correction in a collegial spirit. You, you motherless **** and all your little motherless **** girlfriends were spiking the Declaration in the end zone in your usual intellectual dishonesty.

Be honest for once in your life: admit it, you didn't know the difference. You've proven your ignorance and disrespect for the Constitution and the Bill of Rights (something I wore a uniform for and swore to protect and defend) any number of times.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 21 Dec, 2014 05:57 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Parados is a fine human being

Wow. Not impressed. That describes everyone of his posts. A shill and a weasel.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 07:51 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Wow. Not impressed. That describes everyone of his posts. A shill and a weasel.

Usually I defer to expert opinion. But your being an iconic shill and weasel (and champion bed wetter as well) doesn't impress me.

You can't answer the questions as usual.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:13 am
Look, police just can't work when they under a constant barrage of racist criticism like Obama gets all the time.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:23 am
The text of a comment I posted to the NY Times' reportage on the murder of the two police officers:

Mark Kessinger
5 hours ago

I am thoroughly appalled and disgusted by Lynch's statement as well as some of the comments here suggesting that Mayor di Blasio bears any responsibility for the actions of some crazed gunman who had murdered shot his ex-girlfriend prior to killing the two officers, and then killed himself immediately after. Irrespective of what the gunman said in an Instagram message, clearly there was a lot going on with this guy that had nothing to do with the death of Eric Garner, and certainly had nothing to do with anything the Mayor said or didn't say. Neither the fear of police officers nor the rage over the failure to hold police accountable for the death of Eric Garner originated with the Mayor. In fact, by expressing a degree of empathy with the protesters' concerns, the mayor may have actually helped to ease tensions as compared to what they might have been had the Mayor taken the kind of belligerent tone embraced by the PBA. And the entire NYPD should be ashamed of the spectacle of fellow officers turning their backs to the mayor, effectively exploiting the tragic deaths of these two officer in service of trying to gain an upper hand in their disagreements with the Mayor. It was juvenile and disgusting.

On edit: I have been advised that the gunman's attempt to kill his girlfriend was unsuccessful, thus, in the interest of accuracy, I have struck the word 'murdered' and have replaced it with the word 'shot.' I cannot edit my original comment in the NY Times, and thats why 'murdered' still appears, albeit as strikethrough text. In any case, the gunman's lack of success is not germane to the point I was making.
0 Replies