Breaking news -- no indictment in Ferguson, Mo.

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 08:28 pm
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/24/ferguson-grand-jury-deliberations/19474907/cr
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 1,085 • Replies: 4
No top replies

FBM

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 08:53 pm
Yeah...well, at least there's going to be something interesting in the news for the next little while. Like riots, probably.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:07 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Yeah...well, at least there's going to be something interesting in the news for the next little while. Like riots, probably.

Yup. That's exactly what I'm afraid of. Remember L.A. after the Rodney King verdict?
Wilso

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 09:13 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

FBM wrote:

Yup. That's exactly what I'm afraid of. Remember L.A. after the Rodney King verdict?

And Rodney King's assault was recorded. I'm beginning to wonder what's required for an African American to get justice. Maybe a live TV feed of a blindfolded 10-year-old being executed in cold blood would draw an indictment.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 24 Nov, 2014 10:59 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Yeah, that's the first thing that crossed my mind.
0 Replies