will Bush fall on his sword to protect Cheney?

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:10 pm
WASHINGTON - President Bush (news - web sites) has consulted an outside lawyer in case he needs to retain him in the grand jury investigation of who leaked the name of a covert CIA (news - web sites) operative last year, the White House said Wednesday.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 620 • Replies: 8
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:24 pm
To see him obviously framed
I couldn't help but feel ashamed
To live in a land where justice is a game
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:35 pm
I don't know about Bush falling on the sword but he might slip in all that Iraqi oil.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 06:38 pm
doglover wrote:
I don't know about Bush falling on the sword but he might slip in all that Iraqi oil.

Pull the dip stick from your vehicle's engine and you'll find some oil on it too, maybe even oil from Iraq.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 07:02 pm
doglover wrote:

or some wet soil in an area where it hasn't rained lately :wink:
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 08:35 pm
please, oh please make it so bush has to swear under oath, please oh lord and i will repent of my evil ways.

history will show that bush has hurt america more than hitler could.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 08:55 pm
Quote:
please, oh please make it so bush has to swear under oath, please oh lord and i will repent of my evil ways.

Can you imagine how pathetic GW is going to look when he doesn't have his handlers close by telling him what to say? Laughing

Quote:
history will show that bush has hurt america more than hitler could.

Thats true. History will also show that, like Hitler, millions of people liked and supported GWBush.
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 09:39 pm
!
Don't think George owns a sword but he has Saddam's pistol. He could shoot Cheney and swear it was an accident or that the brain disorder Bush has must've kicked in. If the excuse didn't work out he could put that pistol in mouth and pull the trigger. Hmmm...would he have the stones to do that? Nah.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 2 Jun, 2004 10:32 pm
Hahahahahahahaha!!

More likely Bush is gonna be taking the ol' 'Open Limo Tour of Dallas' first - don't need any of that running for President crap when they just hand you the job.
0 Replies