Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

coldjoint

Sun 22 Mar, 2015 09:41 pm
Quote:
Those Swedish [IMMIGRANT!] Shootings And Our Lying Main Stream Media

Quote:

A recent gang shooting in Sweden was one of the most widely reported stories in the world, but the Main Stream Media in the U.S. and Europe excelled themselves in making sure readers didn’t learn too much. Violence continues to spread in the formerly peaceful capital of Political Correctness, so it takes ever more effort to ensure that the dispossession of the Swedish people through mass immigration will continue without opposition.

Quote:

While these stories specifically mention the Hells Angels, they almost never seem to give the names of any other specific gangs or their ethnic makeup. Courtesy of Wikipedia, here is a rough and ready list.

Brodraskapet: Native Swedish prison gang.
Original Gangsters: Assyrians/Syriacs from Turkey – with some Swedes, Poles and Yugoslavs.
Sodertaljenatverket: Assyrians/Syriacs from Turkey
Naserligan: Albanian
Black Cobra: Iraqi and Iranian
K-Falangen: Albanian
M-Falengen: Sandzak Bosniaks
Chosen Ones: Gambian and Somali
Werewolf Legion: Somali
Asir: Assyrian/Syriac from Turkey

Organized crime in Sweden, accessed March 21, 2015

The hard reality: Sweden is no longer a peaceful country. According to The Local, Gothenburg was host to 52 shootings in the last year alone. Dozens have been shot in Biskopsgaarden, the neighborhood where this latest shooting took place. It is reported that in some areas of Biskopsgaarden 80% of the inhabitants are of immigrant origin. This level of cultural enrichment even forced the local government install video surveillance cameras in public places. Such Orwellian monitoring is not typical of Sweden now, but it may be soon.

Nor, notoriously, is Sweden any longer a rape-free country.

In the few articles that have even followed up on the story, white Swedes and “society” are blamed for immigrant crime. Yet if even far-Left Sweden can’t get it right, what hope is there for any other society in the world?

The real question a patriot media would be asking: why was this necessary? Why invite these problems through mass immigration in the first place?

But then, that’s the point. Immigration is designed to create problems and make societies worse. But don’t expect the MSM to have a debate on that anytime soon.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/those-swedish-immigrant-shootings-and-our-lying-main-stream-media
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 02:39 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
(PS I think izzy is a woman)

You're wrong.
Ionus

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 03:26 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Quote:
Ionus wrote:
(PS I think izzy is a woman)

You're wrong.
Are you certain ? What are your thoughts on feminism ? Very Happy
izzythepush

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 03:30 am
@Ionus,
Same as they've always been, as a single father I have common cause with a lot of feminists.

Btw, there's a huge difference between what's going on in the ME right now and the global confrontation desired by fanatics and bigots which I think should be avoided at all costs.
Ionus

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 03:40 am
@izzythepush,
A lot of people, me included, can see the origins of a lot of today's troubles in oil and Palestinians .
izzythepush

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 03:55 am
@Ionus,
Can't argue with that.
0 Replies

vikorr

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 05:18 am
Boko Haram.

coldjoint

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 09:02 pm
http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/memeba54eb859a07a5b1-vi-e1427039453213.jpg
0 Replies

Ionus

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 09:16 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Boko Haram.
I dont know enough about them .
layman

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 09:17 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
I dont know enough about them .

Trust me, Ionus. You don't want to know.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 05:18 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Does anyone else see a great deal of sexual frustration in Islam ?

I do, and lived many years in Muslim countries. There are exceptions, eg Mauritania which is very free sexually speaking.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 07:18 pm
Quote:
Civilians from the northern Nigerian town of Damasak told Reuters that the Islamic militant group Boko Haram kidnapped between 400 and 500 women and children as it passed through the town on Tuesday.

No peace there. Unless it is a piece of the action from selling women into slavery. Or selling children into marriages against their will. All very cool in Islam.

Quote:
Souleymane Ali, a local trader, told Reuters that the militants took 506 women and children, and killed about 50 of them.

“We don’t know if they killed others after leaving, but they took the rest with them,” he added.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/boko-haram-captures-more-than-400-women-and-children-in-nort?bftw&utm_term=4ldqpgc#.ddqPDpx74
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:00 pm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/child-suicide-bomber-boko-haram.jpg
Quote:
A child suicide bomber, sent by Boko Haram.
Last week, the group slaughtered dozens of
captured women and children (used as sex slaves)
to prevent them from marrying non-believers.

No peace here, just pieces.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
layman

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:03 pm
@coldjoint,
How much they charge for a girl like that, do ya know? And where can you go to buy her?
Ionus

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:06 pm
@layman,
An explosive issue, layman... Shocked
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:07 pm
@layman,
Quote:
How much they charge for a girl like that, do ya know? And where can you go to buy her?

If you were her father, what would you charge?
layman

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
If you were her father, what would you charge?

If I were her father I would NEVER sell her.

I would probably just rent her out.
Ionus

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 10:12 pm
@layman,
Quote:
If I were her father I would NEVER sell her.
I would probably just rent her out.
Now see this is why I...Satan, I mean, has a restraining order on you . You too bad for Hell...just right to stay here on Earth though .
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 28 Mar, 2015 03:27 pm
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/rochdale-pakistan-flag.jpg
Quote:

These Brits are celebrating their own occupation
(in Rochdale of all places). Not surprisingly, they
seem not to realize that the flag is upside down.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Tue 31 Mar, 2015 01:36 pm
Quote:
Islamic State's Propaganda Magazine Justifies Use Of Child Executioners

Quote:
The author of the article goes on to justify the use of children as soldiers and to carry out killings by saying that this is part of IS's interpretation of Islam and Islamic history.

"This was the Sunnah (Muslim way of life based on Muhammad's teachings and the Koran) of Allah's Messenger, who would allow those capable from among the young Sahabah (the Prophet Muhammad's companions) to participate in his battles against the mushrikin (polytheists)," Dabiq says.

As part of its attempts to ground its justifications for training and using child soldiers in terms of Islamic history, law, and tradition, Dabiq also refers to the battle in which these children are being made to fight in terms of a centuries-long, epic struggle between Islam and the "crusaders" and "infidels."

"The Islamic State has taken upon itself to fulfill the Ummah's (the global community of Muslims) duty toward this generation by preparing it to face the crusaders and their allies in defense of Islam. ... It has established institutes for these lion cubs to train and hone their military skills," Dabiq adds.

No peace for these children.

http://www.rferl.org/content/islamic-state-propaganda-magazine-child-executioners/26929850.html