Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

HabibUrrehman

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 11:42 am
@coldjoint,
As usual you can only spread hate. Do you know more Islam than Muslims? If all Muslims are terrorists then no one in this planet will survive. Anyways, I should just keep ignoring you, that's the best response I can have for you going forward.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 11:55 am
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:
US has no right to interfere in the matters of other countries.

That is incorrect. We have every right to smash uncivilized countries and force them to behave themselves.

HabibUrrehman wrote:
Does this gives license to Russia or any other country to invade USA? It does not.

If anyone wants to give us a try, we'll be happy to reduce their country to smouldering wreckage.

HabibUrrehman wrote:
So why should USA invade other countries?

Because that's how you make savages behave themselves.

Note that invasion is not a likely option here. A campaign of sustained airstrikes is far more likely.

HabibUrrehman wrote:
Let people of those countries deal with their own problems.

We are not getting involved in their internal problems. But we're not about to let these third-world savages make problems for us.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 11:56 am
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:
I including many sensible Americans disagree with that. 9/11 was an insider job. Look up in you tube a documentary about 50 unanswered questions about 9/11.

We never invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Those countries just staged those invasions as a scam to fool people into sending them aid.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 11:57 am
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:
You are missing my point. How many wars Iran is involved in recent years? Compare that to US and you will see what I mean.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_United_States_embassy_bombing_in_Beirut
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_United_States_embassy_annex_bombing_in_Beirut
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TWA_Flight_847
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon_hostage_crisis

Iran is presently helping Bashar al-Assad commit crimes against humanity in Syria.

And of course now they are attacking international shipping as well.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 12:07 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:

Quote:
I believe our intervention in Afghanistan was entirely justified by the 9/11 attack.

I including many sensible Americans disagree with that. 9/11 was an insider job. Look up in you tube a documentary about 50 unanswered questions about 9/11.
9/11 was a well planned and coordinated attack done by Islamist Saudis under the leadership of Osama Bin Laden, the son of a wealthy Saudi, who , along with the Afghan Taliban resisted the Soviet invasion of that country. Bin Laden had a well-organized training camp and establishment in Afghanistan, and It was one of the prime targets in our intervention.

Your characterization of "sensible Americans" is self-serving and ridiculous as is your characterization of 9/ii as an "inside job". Inside what ??? It was in fact an inside job by an Islamist international terrorist organization, of which there are, sadly, many throughout the world.

I don't think that all Muslims are terrorists, but many are, and many others go to rather great lengths to rationalize or minimize the murders they commit. Sadly, very few condemn them.
HabibUrrehman

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 01:41 pm
@georgeob1,
Sure. A guy living in a cave, along with 19 associates, outwitted the entire United States military, and NORAD. What are the odds?? Then miraculously, there is no available video of the crash at the Pentagon. If it wasn't an inside job, the government has done a great job of not explaining a lot of things concerning that day.
It might surprise some, but there was never any real criminal investigation into 9/11. This was under the watch of Michael Chertoff, then chief of the justice department’s criminal division. Chertoff is a dual US/Israeli citizen, and co-author of the USA PATRIOT Act, which incidentally was drafted way before 9/11. The ‘investigations’ into 9/11 were not criminal investigations. Two inquiries were indeed carried out. One was the joint House-Senate inquiry, the other was the better-known 9/11 Commission. Both were stymied by the Bush administration. The famous 28 pages on Saudi involvement in 9/11 that got a lot of traction lately, come from the House-Senate inquiry. The heavily redacted report speaks of the involvement of foreign governments (with an ‘s’, plural).
There are many unanswered question, let me list few and you get an answer for those or admit that you are among many who were fooled by our own Gov.
1. Why the twin towers and building 7 came down in free fall? Let me expand on this a little bit because it seems like you don’t have enough common sense to understand the question.
a. Engineers designed the Twin Towers to withstand the impact of a commercial jet airplane. Yet, both towers collapsed within two hours of being hit. They not only collapsed but came down as free fall. By Newton’s third law, it is only possible if all resistance is removed from tower to collapse at free fall. There were many who witnessed several explosions which are indication of controlled demolition and explain why this happened. Towers did not collapse due to airplanes crashed into the towers but they collapsed because of controlled demolition.
b. Building 7 was hundreds of feet from the towers with an asbestos covered steel frame that had no airplane fuel burning in it yet collapsed uniformly into its own footprint at freefall speed. It was without a single doubt a controlled demolition by skilled professionals.
2. Why did the twin towers and building 7 the only steel-framed buildings EVER to collapse from fire? Let me expand on this one as well.
a. Jet fuel burns at a max of 800 degree F, Steel melts at 2800 degree F.
b. CDI, Controlled Demolition Inc. were contracted to clean up the WTC’s debris. They found molten steel in the basements of all three buildings. Explain how is jet fuel can burn steel structure?
3. Why is there no available video of the crash at the Pentagon? It did release 5 blurry video frames with no planes clearly visible?
a. Why did flight 77’s pilot do a 270 degree turn in order to hit an under construction area of Pentagon. I mean for max damage, he should have hit right at the center and avoid taking any risks.
b. Many commercial pilots have said that it is impossible to fly a commercial plan at the speed mentioned in the report and at such low altitude.
4. Where are the black boxes?
a. Each plane is equipped with black boxes namely CVR and FDR. Black boxes as you may know are almost indestructible. They can have an impact tolerance of 3400 times gravity. They can burn at 2000 degree F for 30 minutes and are designed for water pressure resistance down to 6000 meters (20,000 feet).
5. What was NORD doing for over 78 minutes? Planes were hijacked around8:20 AM and pentagon was hit around 9:38 AM.
I can go on and on but at this point does it matter? The only thing what probably matters now is for you to know the truth, only if you want to know, see some links below to educate yourself.
https://www.ae911truth.org/
https://youtu.be/bVYpZeH3Cqw
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/silverstein.html

Who Benefited from 9/11?

Finally who benefited most from this? Definitely not al-Qaida nor did Osama bin laden, they are non-existent now.

Silverstein may be? Let’s examine.

Six months before the 9/11 attacks the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion. "This is a dream come true," Larry Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."
But the World Trade Towers were not the real estate plum we are led to believe.
Quote:
From an economic standpoint, the trade center -- subsidized since its inception -- has never functioned, nor was it intended to function, unprotected in the rough-and-tumble real estate marketplace. [BusinessWeek]

How could Silverstein Group have been ignorant of this?
Also, the towers required some $200 million in renovations and improvements, most of which related to removal and replacement of building materials declared to be health hazards in the years since the towers were built.
Quote:
It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an aging dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings. [Arctic Beacon]

Other New York developers had been driven into bankruptcy by the costly mandated renovations, and $200 million represented an entire year's worth of revenues from the World Trade Towers.
The perfect collapse of the twin towers changed the picture.
Quote:
Under a pending agreement, a developer and his investors will get back most of the down payment that they made to lease the World Trade Center just six weeks before a terrorist attack destroyed the twin towers. Developer Larry Silverstein and investors Lloyd Goldman and Joseph Cayre are nearing a deal that would give them about $98 million of their original investment of $124 million, The New York Times reported Saturday. [MontereyHerald 11/22/2003]

Instead of renovation, Silverstein is rebuilding, funded by the insurance coverage on the property which 'fortuitously' covered acts of terrorism. Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.

Quote:
Update: WTC Leaseholder May Collect Up To $4.6B
A federal jury on Monday ruled that the assault on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center was in fact two occurrences for insurance purposes. The finding in U.S. District Court in Manhattan means leaseholder Larry Silverstein may collect up to $4.6 billion, according to reports. [Forbes.com 12/06/04]

The result of court ruling: Silverstein makes a huge profit off of the 9/11 attacks.

The first responders suffered life threatening diseases and many have died because they inhaled unhealthy asbestos I mentioned above. This is in addition to innocent 3,00 deaths in US and many more at the name of war against terrorism. Now US is repeating same strategy by blaming Iran for attacking the oil tankers.

Let's look now if US has gained any benefit of 9/11? and how did they impact US citizens:

Think of all the subsequent drastic actions that have occurred since the attack. For the relatively small price of only 3,000 souls, the US has aggressively dealt with issues effecting all totalitarian empires: controlling not only the world, but clamping down on its own people.

In the aftermath of 9/11, we invaded two countries, securing for ourselves massive amounts of oil and other minerals. It has allowed us to permanently station troops in the troublesome Middle East and in Afghanistan, thus permitting us to keep a better eye on China. All traditionally uniformed American soldiers may have pulled out of Iraq, but left behind is the world's largest embassy and a powerful private army dressed in civilian clothes, there to ensure a steady flow of oil. We chose Iraq because it was the weakest regime in the area. The Bush family had some unfinished business with old Saddam, and 9/11 gave Junior the green light on eliminating the former friend and ally of the US. It may not seem like we're still there, but we are and will be for a long time to come.
We have built 14 US military bases in Afghanistan, which tells me we aren't planning on leaving there either. In the future, American soldiers will be garrisoned there on long term rotational tours. The British and Russians both occupied the place for a while, but weren't strong enough to hang on to it militarily, but we will. Why did those two countries want Afghanistan? For the same reasons we do; minerals and opium. The British fought two wars over the control of opium, we've only had to fight one.

Here at home, 9/11 allowed the government to solve our illegal immigration problem. For years we had been complaining about all the undocumented people sneaking into the country from south of the border, down Mexico way. Even though we loved having cheap labor to pick our crops, clean our homes and mow our lawns, illegals were beginning to tax our generous social programs. So shortly after 9/11, the United States went from hating Middle Eastern terrorists to hating Spanish speaking illegal immigrants. We initially implemented sweeping reforms designed to keep away destructive Muslims who, in the words of George W., "hate the freedom we have in America", but at the same time, we put a stop to the flow of undocumented brown skinned folks from the poorer countries to our south. 9/11 really got the ball rolling on this issue.
America also had another problem prior to 9/11; home grown dissidents. How do you keep these troublemakers under control? Simple, you give police and FBI power to perform illegal wiretaps and the ability to secretly carry out warrant-less "sneak and peek" searches of homes. Once again, the events of September 11, was exactly what was needed.
Think of how much power the Transportation Security Administration or TSA now has over our lives. Under the guise of fighting terrorism, it now serves as the eyes and ears of Big Brother, inspecting our luggage and persons for all things illicit, and listening for any "anti-authority sounding remarks". Random searches are inherent in all police states. It keeps us off-guard and instills fear in people. The TSA is primarily at airports now, but soon they will be everywhere. I will predict that in the near future, you will not be allowed to leave the country without getting clearance from the TSA, and without Homeland Security giving you the stamp of approval. Coming soon to shopping centers, sporting events and all public transportation will be armed guards looking out for your safety. Hey, you can never tell when a terrorist may want to blowup the Old Navy store or the miniature train at the local amusement park. In search of that one terrorist, they will harass the lives of millions.
Homeland Security's VIPER program randomly stops vehicles on highways and is now searching people in bus stations. They may say the intrusive nature of these inspections are designed for your safety, but in reality, the pat downs, body scans and highway checkpoints are designed to clamp down on drug and money shipments. If you haven't heard, the amount of arrests at airports for small amounts of drugs and large sums of money have skyrocketed since 9/11. The TSA, we were told, was formed to keep us safe from terrorism, but once again, it is meant for no other reason than to keep an eye on the American people.
The Patriot Act was written long before 9/11; it just needed some event to push it through congress. Like the Enabling Act passed in Germany after the Reichstag fire, the Patriot Act did nothing more than tighten the grip on the very people it was meant to protect. It's easy to fool the population if you tell them what you are doing is for their own safety. Hell, its worked throughout history.
Probably one of the most noticeable changes implemented post 9/11, is the militarization of police forces across America. Once again, under the guise of fighting terrorism, the police have now armed themselves like never before, prepared to fight off terrorists who hate our freedom here. But what's funny, is they are the ones who actually hate our freedoms. Sure, if an attack by terrorists ever occurs, that police department in Fargo, North Dakota with their new armored personnel carrier and AR-15's will now stand a better chance against these folks, but what's the chance of anything happening at all in this windswept prairie town? These uniformed thugs armed to the teeth will most likely never encounter any terrorist, but will be more than willing to place a boot on the throat of any non-compliant, unruly citizen. 9/11 has given these new robocops a reason to live. It has given every small-minded nobody in uniform the opportunity to be a hero, or at least think of himself as one.
Yes folks, America benefited greatly from the terrorist attacks of 9/11. The government now has a reason to strip us of our liberties and keep us all on the leach of tyranny. The men who flew those airplanes into those buildings gave America a reason to unveil its true identity; that of a war mongering, totalitarian police state. The land of the free has become the land of fear. Fear is a powerful tool to keep people under control, and America was handed the reins of fear on a silver platter.

Did the government know in advance of the attacks like Roosevelt knew of Pearl Harbor? I think they were aware something was going to happen. Was a decision made not to do anything? Yes, I think so. As I stated before, 3,000 deaths is a small price to pay in order to declare war on the world and strip the American people of the freedom they once cherished. If this oppression continues, which I am sure it will, the American people will begin to fight back. How much is too much? Remember, once the government gains control of something, it never relinquishes it. How far are the freedom-loving Americans willing to be pushed? Only time will tell my friend, only time will tell.

oralloy

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 04:07 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
We never invaded Iraq or Afghanistan. They are just pretending that we invaded them as a scam to trick people into sending them aid.
georgeob1

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 04:48 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Your fantasies about 9/11 are devoid of evidence and composed only of rather fantastic speculations. Do you live in the United States? If you do perhaps you should leave. You and we might benefit from it.
HabibUrrehman

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 04:58 pm
@georgeob1,
Wow, just wow. You can agree to disagree but should not say things like this because that’s against American values.

Anyways, I gave you so much evidence and you did not even care to look at it. Why should I leave US, I can have my own opinion as US citizen and should not buy what media wants me to believe. By the way the evidence I provided is put together by professional architects, engineers and scientists who live in USA and I am one of them.
HabibUrrehman

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 05:03 pm
@oralloy,
Are you serious? Millions are killed in these countries and you are saying that we never invaded them? Are people in those countries not human because they are not American and since they don’t count? What is US army doing in Iraq and Afghanistan from last 15+ years?
coldjoint

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 05:06 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
against American values.

Islam is against American values.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 05:13 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Quote:
Are people in those countries not human because they are not American and since they don’t count?

That is exactly what Islam says about non-Muslims.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 06:01 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:

Wow, just wow. You can agree to disagree but should not say things like this because that’s against American values.

Anyways, I gave you so much evidence and you did not even care to look at it. Why should I leave US, I can have my own opinion as US citizen and should not buy what media wants me to believe. By the way the evidence I provided is put together by professional architects, engineers and scientists who live in USA and I am one of them.

You evidently aren't much of an engineer if that is what you claim. The Int. Trade center was designed as a monocoque structure (somewhat like an aircraft wing) with a stressed outer skin, instead of an interior steel frame. This provided more interior space on each floor and significantly reduced the construction cost. Unfortunately it left the structure very vulnerable to a massive interior fire, as each floor was supported by a light weight steel frame, which unfortunately had far too little insulation to withstand the impact of a fully loaded aircraft, less than 40 min into a cross country trip with a near full fuel load. The plan for the attack was very well conceived, planned and executed precisely to exploit these vulnerabilities. The aircraft impact pierced one side of the outer steel structure, thereby bring the opposite side dangerously near its stress limit. The structure ( as designed) survived this effect, but the interior fires from aircraft loaded with about 250000 lbs. of fuel caused the supporting steel structures on the affected floors to fail and as the these floors successively collapsed they accumulated the force and momentum required to cause the failure os successive floors as they collapsed. This was very evident in the films of the collapse of the structures.

The rest of your "evidence" is merely a collection of conspiratorial fantasies that someone with the real experience and education you claim would instantly see through.

Why did you come to this country? What moved yo to leave your former home? When are you going back?
OldGrumpy

Thu 20 Jun, 2019 11:55 pm
@oralloy,
errr yes they did! e.g. Afghanistan to protect the , CIA owned, poppyfields!
Furthermore, those lands were invaded because the usa wants to occupy those places when they start wordl war III. It is all planned years and years and years before.
0 Replies

OldGrumpy

Fri 21 Jun, 2019 12:00 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
The rest of your "evidence" is merely a collection of conspiratorial fantasies that someone with the real experience and education you claim would instantly see through.

Nope, with most things he is spot on!!!
You just reject it in a knee-jerk reflex,
and you talk about "real education"?! wow man! There is NO REAL EDUCATION, only real INDOCTRINATION!!

to understand it all, you have to come to terms with the fact that you are programmed by media, 'education' and what have you. And start doing your own research. Don't believe anyone before you have done your own research.
And then you understand what a smart manipulators behind the scenes are!
They are crazy, very very crazy people, but they are master manipulators!
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 21 Jun, 2019 08:04 am
@HabibUrrehman,
HabibUrrehman wrote:
Are you serious?

Why not? It's no worse than your outrageous 9/11 denials.

HabibUrrehman wrote:
Are people in those countries not human because they are not American and since they don’t count?

I think that the outrageous way that much of the world treats us justifies denying their humanity.
HabibUrrehman

Fri 21 Jun, 2019 08:35 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
The Int. Trade center was designed as a monocoque structure (somewhat like an aircraft wing) with a stressed outer skin, instead of an interior steel frame. This provided more interior space on each floor and significantly reduced the construction cost. Unfortunately it left the structure very vulnerable to a massive interior fire, as each floor was supported by a light weight steel frame, which unfortunately had far too little insulation to withstand the impact of a fully loaded aircraft, less than 40 min into a cross country trip with a near full fuel load. The plan for the attack was very well conceived, planned and executed precisely to exploit these vulnerabilities. The aircraft impact pierced one side of the outer steel structure, thereby bring the opposite side dangerously near its stress limit. The structure ( as designed) survived this effect, but the interior fires from aircraft loaded with about 250000 lbs. of fuel caused the supporting steel structures on the affected floors to fail and as the these floors successively collapsed they accumulated the force and momentum required to cause the failure os successive floors as they collapsed. This was very evident in the films of the collapse of the structures.

You just googled something to defend yourself and probably did not even read your own argument to see if that makes sense.

I have nothing personal against you. You are an American as I am if we define being an American if someone is born in America. I am only trying to show you other side of the picture with evidence and you are so much programmed by media that even with all the proofs I provided you have decided to stay blind and not see the truth. I am not saying I am right but I am giving you evidence and if you can prove me wrong with evidence, I will be happy to accept that I was wrong. There is no reason for me to make it a issue against my own fellow American.

With that said, I am happy that at least you tried to give one evidence even though this is based on your limited research on google. Let's analyze your evidence.

1. Assume all what you said is right, can you explain why building 7 collapsed? No plane crashed into building 7. Also I mentioned in my original reply that BBC announced building 7 has collapsed 20 minutes before it actually collapsed. How do you explain that? See YouTube video which captures Larry Silverstein saying pull it ( to demolish building 7). As I said, being in design and construction industry I know how controlled demolition works and to set up something to demolish like that takes planning and several weeks of work.

9/11-WTC7 Larry Silverstein says 'PULL IT' (INSIDE JOB ...

2. Now lets discuss Twin towers:

Please note some facts. I am trying not to overwhelm you with too much technical stuff but will provide you some basic information and link to search at your own.

1. Both towers were built out of steel frames, glass, and concrete slabs on steel truss joists. A single tower consists of 100,000 tons of steel, 212,500 cubic yards of concrete and 21,800 windows. One single tower has a mass of about 500,000 tons. The interior design of the World Trade Center contains 240 vertical steel columns, which were called the Vierendeel trusses.

Why this important? Throw a ball from 47 story building it will come down in 9.81 seconds because the only resistance it has in it fall is of air. WTC came down in 10 seconds even though it has mass of 500,000 tons to offer a resistance. That is only possible if all the resistance has already been removed, that is, steel columns should have been cut already by controlled demolition to offer no resistance.
Is this a hypothesis? No it is not. Please see link below and you will notice all steel columns were found to be cut at 45 degree angle which is a typical pattern to indicate controlled demolition.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/core-columns-world-trade-center-cut-45-degree-angle-prior-coming-911/

Is this the only evidence I can provide? No, there in more detailed engineering calculation and study done by a group of professional architects and engineers. Please see link below to see more details:

https://www.ae911truth.org/images/WTCPhysics/World-Trade-Center-Physics.pdf

2. The building was professionally designed to withstand the impact of any airplane crash. I thought I should remind of this fact again even though you assumed that the building collapsed purely due to fire. Let's analyze if that's even possible.

Again please note some of the facts.

Jet fuel can not burn hot enough to melt steel beams. Jet fuel burns at about 1800 F tops in ideal conditions, and steel melts at 2800 F.
The jet fuel burned off in less than 10 minutes, the government (NIST) said, and less than 4 minutes according to FEMA experts.
The jet fuel was getting choked out and thus never even reached maximum temperature. We know this because of the black smoke coming out of the building. Basically, the fire was starved of oxygen.
NIST says the heat made the steel week which caused the collapse. However no steel enforced high rise building has ever collapsed from a fire.
Also, Molten steel was observed which can not occur with the temperatures caused by jet fuel burning.
Sequential explosions were seen and going down the building in from of the collapsed part. This is documented. NIST did not address this.
Thermite which is a military grade material to cut through steel was found in the rubble. No explanation is ever given for the presence of Thermite by an Govt. official.

The fire burned for 3 months and even burned under water.

Obviously there is something amiss with the official story. I would go to the website of architects and engineers who have done a complete analysis.

Architects & Engineers https://www.ae911truth.org

Now ask yourself why would the Media never report any of this information. Whatever happened to “keeping the public informed.” The only way a building could fall in the manner of 911 is controlled demolition. There is no other way that it could happen!

It was an inside job. The guy who owned the building made over $4 billion in PROFIT from an insurance claim. Again Building 7 speaks for itself. No real explanation was ever given for it to collapse other than, it was a weak building. The same Jew who owned the trade towers owned building 7.

There is no need to be emotional and aggressive if I am trying to show facts with evidence. You can prove me wrong with your evidence and I will be happy to change my mind if your evidence has any weight.
HabibUrrehman

Fri 21 Jun, 2019 08:42 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I think that the outrageous way that much of the world treats us justifies denying their humanity.

You are being a victim of your own Govt who wants you to live in a state of fear. Research at your own with an open mind. Build your opinion of others based on your own personal experience and not based on what media tell you.
oralloy

Fri 21 Jun, 2019 08:52 am
@HabibUrrehman,
No. I am the victim of people who deny atrocities committed against my country.
georgeob1

Fri 21 Jun, 2019 09:24 am
@HabibUrrehman,
You are in very far over your head. You have evidently devoted a lot of time to various conspiracy theories, but your understanding of structural engineering, metallurgy and the capability of jet fuel is woefully limited.

By the way the turbines of jet engines are built with titanium, precisely because, even the best high strength steel cannot sustain the combustion temperatures for more than a few seconds. Ordinary structural steel is far less resistant to such temperatures. Moreover the relatively flimsy steel structures supporting the individual reinforced concrete floors (mostly absorbing the bending moments the concrete cannot withstand) were found to have far too little insulation, and, as a result, were very quickly softened and collapsed by the fires.