Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

OldGrumpy

Wed 5 Sep, 2018 11:07 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Uh, no it does not.

There's actually several points that you made that I agree with - but this one isn't possible. The scale of such a conspiracy, across so many countries, so many corporations, so many organisations, with so much dedicated technical knowledge & time required, involving so many people, with so many 'martyrs', killing so many people for the purpose of manipulation, for no clear purpose, is impossible.

Most large scale 'conspiracies' require human nature to collude with them. Usually the motivation of greed is the simplest unifying motivator. Outside of that, it requires a unified ideology - and for a conspiracy ideology - if there isn't a clear purpose, there can't be a unified ideology.

The conspiracy you argue for, goes against human self interest. And as mentioned, all wide scale 'conspiracies' require human self interest to be on their side.

Governments around the world are now, pouring money into counter terrorism, while trying to project a dishonest message regarding Islamist Terrorism (a denial message of any basis in the foundation of Islam)...to what ends?

Not to mention, if you were into a conspiracy theory, that the two behaviours contradict each other (in terms of where such is offering its support).

Talking about circular reasoning!
vikorr

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 06:56 am
@OldGrumpy,
I'd be curious as to your explanation, but I have no desire to feed the bear. You could always PM me.
OldGrumpy

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 09:40 am
@vikorr,
if you can't see it, you never will!
camlok

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 04:03 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
The scale of such a conspiracy, across so many countries, so many corporations, so many organisations, with so much dedicated technical knowledge & time required, involving so many people, with so many 'martyrs', killing so many people for the purpose of manipulation, for no clear purpose, is impossible.

What is impossible is for you to understand what impossible means, vikorr.

There have been many US false flags, some much larger than this one and they were all kept secret. Again, you illustrate that you have been operating from a position of deep ignorance and as Wayne Dyer says, "The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about".

Forgive me but your brain is obviously too childish to deal with this in a logical, rational manner. You have been presented with myriad total impossibilities, all of which, and any one of which, shows that the USGOCT is a lie.

You STILL have never provided one speck of evidence for the USGOS.

Is day to day living a real chore for you?
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 04:07 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Old Grumpy: That all comes to you from propaganda central.

Quote:
vikorr: Uh, no it does not.

Yes, it most certainly does. As you have zero independent knowledge of the science and the events, to attempt a denial that you haven't been brainwashed by all the US well developed propaganda, TV, print media, your fellow conspiracy theorists, ... is ludicrous in the extreme.

REMEMBER - you have never provided any evidence for your conspiracy theory.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 04:18 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Most large scale 'conspiracies' require human nature to collude with them. Usually the motivation of greed is the simplest unifying motivator. Outside of that, it requires a unified ideology - and for a conspiracy ideology - if there isn't a clear purpose, there can't be a unified ideology.

Again, you operate from a position of ignorance. Not unwittingly, as in naive, but purposefully.

The Maine, the Gulf of Tonkin, the Korean lies, the Manhattan Project, the many Operation Gladios that took place in western Europe post WWII, ...

Quote:
“False Flags” Are So Common that U.S. Officials Commonly Discuss Them

https://www.globalresearch.ca/false-flags-are-so-common-that-u-s-officials-commonly-discuss-them/5616948
0 Replies

vikorr

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 05:07 pm
@OldGrumpy,
And why is that?

After all, making claims without backing them up with any form of logic whatsoever...is something any person can do.

By the way, I see the bear has been fed. It doesn't even seem to realise it's eating food it already ate, several pages back.
camlok

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 05:45 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
After all, making claims without backing them up with any form of logic whatsoever...is something any person can do.

And you excel at that, vikorr.
vikorr

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 05:57 pm
@camlok,
Rolling Eyes Drunk
camlok

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 08:09 pm
@vikorr,
How come you can post such damning evidence that shows you are a total hypocrite, or you really are clueless as hell.

You described yourself with your own words -

"After all, making claims without backing them up with any form of logic whatsoever...is something any person can do"

and when caught you play a silly emoticon game.

How old are you?
vikorr

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 08:14 pm
@camlok,
The emoticons are a very accurate reflection of what I think of your posts. It's endlessly amazing how long it's taking you to comprehend that I won't debate 9-11 with you. It's continually bemusing how much of a grudge you carry. Or how small posts so predictably set you off on a rant. Rolling Eyes
camlok

Thu 6 Sep, 2018 10:54 pm
@vikorr,
You never did debate, vikorr. You showed from your first post how you were totally determined to stubbornly stick to your totally vacuous, cowardly, unscientific, fact free dog and pony show.

And since that first post you have not changed one iota.

You still have never provided any evidence for the totally foolish position you took.

Are you aware of the number of Muslim innocents being murdered because of evil people like you?
0 Replies

vikorr

Tue 30 Oct, 2018 03:11 am
attempt to move conversation to appropriate thread, from this thread link

Quote:
It is typical of your rhetorical style to chop up my post into those parts, even parts of sentences
Most people quote the part from a post that they think is the essence of the others intent, to help the other understand what they are replying to. If you think I am avoiding something, point it out specifically. I'm more than happy to address it.

Quote:
You are distorting, willfully distorting, my point. At no time did I attempt to excuse anything, by any means. The comparison was to emphasize your bigotry.

There is no comparison that you have provided that 'emphasizes your bigotry'. I acknowledge all evil done in the name of religion, and even just plain ideology. I criticise all such ideologies.

You simply don't like that I criticise the intolerance and violence in aspects of this religion.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Tue 30 Oct, 2018 10:04 pm
@CerealKiller,
Are there any peaceful Christian countries? Most wars start by Christians for profit. Especially USA
coldjoint

Tue 30 Oct, 2018 10:14 pm
@bunnyhabit ,
Quote:
Especially USA

What other country would you like to see in charge?
0 Replies

vikorr

Thu 13 Dec, 2018 08:18 pm
https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/strasbourg-shooting-christmas-market-gunman-still-on-the-run/news-story/d6dda1905d3bebec069f000b9d403abe
Quote:
Strasbourg shooting: Christmas market gunman shot dead by police

French police have shot dead a gunman who had been on the run since killing three people at Strasbourg’s popular Christmas market.

More than 700 French security forces had been hunting for 29-year-old Cherif Chekatt since the bloodshed on Tuesday night...

Prosecutors have opened a terror investigation.

Chekatt allegedly shouted “God is great!” in Arabic and sprayed gunfire during Tuesday’s rampage, where he also wounded 13 people...
oralloy

Thu 13 Dec, 2018 09:08 pm
@bunnyhabit ,
bunnyhabit wrote:
Are there any peaceful Christian countries?
The thing is, with the exception of pro-lifers killing abortion doctors, and the past violence in Northern Ireland, people are not being murdered in the name of Xtianity. If there is violence among Xtians, that violence is usually for some other reason that is unrelated to Xtianity.

bunnyhabit wrote:
Most wars start by Christians for profit.
This proves that the problem lies within Islam. If a war that is started by a Xtian is likely to have been started for a reason that is unrelated to Xtianity, that shows that, unlike Islam, Xtianity is not driving people to harm others.

bunnyhabit wrote:
Especially USA
It's not like America starts very many wars to begin with.
OldGrumpy

Fri 14 Dec, 2018 12:41 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
Strasbourg shooting: Christmas market gunman shot dead by police

Yawn just another False Flag to having an excuse to make a police state.
0 Replies

vikorr

Fri 14 Dec, 2018 04:42 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It's not like America starts very many wars to begin with.

Invasions by the U.S. in the 20th & 21st centuries:

Phillipines
Haiti
Dominican Republic
Bay of Pigs
Vietnam
Haiti
Somalia
Afghanistan
Iraq

That doesn't include:
- wars supported by the US
- coups run by the U.S.
- dictators propped up by the U.S.
- etc

As a note, the above is not a comment on the validity or otherwise of some of those actions - rather a comment simply in relation to the quote.
coldjoint

Fri 14 Dec, 2018 05:10 pm
@vikorr,

Quote:
As a note, the above is not a comment on the validity or otherwise of some of those actions - rather a comment simply in relation to the quote.

Do you see any country but the US doing a better job? I cannot think of one that would handle the situation of having all that power better.