Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

vikorr

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 10:18 pm
@camlok,
Hello Camlok

I see you are still not understanding. I've mentioned numerous times (in different ways) that I was getting frustrated with your evasive behaviour (whether or not you agree that it is evasive). I'm not engaging in 9-11 debate with you anymore, as it is quite pointless.

And again - start a new thread for your conspiracy theory. It's off topic here.
izzythepush

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 12:49 am
@vikorr,
He's already got at least one if not more. He doesn't post there because nobody is interested, that's why he has to keep hijacking other threads with his inane bollocks.
Setanta

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 02:56 am
@vikorr,
She does this in threads on just about any topic. Nobody's buying it, nobody's interested, so she tries to sucker people into it.
farmerman

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 03:10 am
@Setanta,
Jezus , is that one back again?? I thought she ws kicked off the board.
Ah well, one time that ignore pays for itself. Shes dead to me.
camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 08:35 am
@vikorr,
You still haven't provided one piece of evidence for the US government fable on 9/11, vikorr.

Notice the cowards, vikorr. One of them, farmerman, purports to be a scientist but he too has never been able to provide one piece of evidence for the US government fable.

They always attempt this nonsense because they have no respect for free speech, science, truth, logic, rationality. Just like you, vikorr.

This thread is about Muslims being falsely accused by George W Bush and other US administrations for something that they had no part in.

You and these three jokers, especially the "scientist", farmerman, know full well that all the impossibilities of the USGOCT illustrates that there never were any Arab hijackers.

Remember, you have never provided one shred of evidence for the US government fable on 9/11, vikorr. That ought to clue you in but it doesn't seem to twig in the brains of any of you.

Such an unquestioning nature. Folks like this would all make excellent death camp guards.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 08:38 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He's already got at least one if not more.

Aren't you the well informed one, Izzy?

Quote:
He doesn't post there because nobody is interested

How would you know, you sniveling coward?! Everybody is scared shitless of finding out the truth. Think, for god's sake, for once, Izzy. If the USGOCT had anything truthful about it, people would be falling all over themselves to provide evidence.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 08:40 am
@farmerman,
[Waves to the "scientist"] Hi, farmerman. Why would someone who has taken an oath to uphold the tenets of science engage in professional malfeasance?
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 08:48 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Nobody's buying it, nobody's interested, so she tries to sucker people into it.

You engaged freely with someone besides me on this topic of 9/11 but when I pointed out all your lies, you total lack of evidence, your silly belief that your opinion trumps science, you did what you have always done, be an "intellectual" chicken.

I even pointed out to you that very thread and your lame lame post, but still always the coward, Set.
0 Replies

camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 10:25 am
@vikorr,
Quote:
I see you are still not understanding.

It is you, vikorr, who does not understand. You cannot simply ignore all the impossibilities, the science, the facts that show the USGOCT has nothing to support it and then make claims to being a rational, thinking, logical person.

As Jonathon Cole said, in the video you likely didn't watch - [I paraphrase] When they ask you to believe [all the stories of the official fable], all these things are impossible, "and therefore the official story can be eliminated".

So why do you persist in bring up totally extraneous notions and ideas for a USGOCT that has ZERO merit?

We both know why and it is the same for Izzy, farmerman, setanta, and all the other innumerable people who don't possess the intellectual honesty or intellectual rigor to address this most important world issue.

How many millions of innocents [which means all of them in countries the US has attacked] have died because of US government lies about 9/11? And
then there are the 2,996 westerners slaughtered by elements of the US government on 9/11.

Yet you fiddle, prevaricate, distract and divert from this US caused carnage when you really do know the most important part of the truth about 9/11.
vikorr

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 05:33 pm
@camlok,
Start a separate thread appropriate to your conspiracy theory.
camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 05:44 pm
@vikorr,
Provide evidence for the USGOCT/USGOS.

You still haven't ever provided one scrap of evidence, vikorr. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

You are not being rational or logical.
vikorr

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 07:32 pm
@camlok,
vikorr wrote:
I'm not engaging in 9-11 debate with you anymore, as it is quite pointless.
Re-read the above quote. I meant what I said.

Stop bombing a thread that is not about your conspiracy theory.
coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 07:41 pm
Quote:
Thailand’s Muslim insurgency roars back to life

Another country on its way to becoming a peaceful Muslim nation.
How are people suppose to look at Islam? When is "give us what we want or we will kill people" going to get old? Buddhists will fight back.
http://www.atimes.com/article/thailands-muslim-insurgency-roars-back-to-life/?utm_source=The+Daily+Report&utm_campaign=a544e3a300-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_08_29_01_32&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1f8bca137f-a544e3a300-31575837
camlok

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 07:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Another country on its way to becoming a peaceful Muslim nation.
How are people suppose to look at Islam? When is "give us what we want or we will kill people" going to get old?

Stunning hypocrisy, coldjoint. The USA was formed on "give us what we want or we will kill people". And kill, slaughter, people, children and babies included, the USA did,

coldjoint

Thu 30 Aug, 2018 11:43 pm
@camlok,
Why don't you start your own thread and see who comes to visit.
camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:44 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Re-read the above quote. I meant what I said.

Of course you did, vikorr. And there is nothing wrong with me pointing out what a cowardly, dishonest decision you have made, all based on you knowing full well that "the US official story, not having any evidence to support it, and volumes of evidence and science against it, can be eliminated".

The USG official story is pure crap. Those who willfully support it, given that there is no evidence, logic, science or facts to support really are a special kind of evil.

The entire time you did engage, your posts were full of nothing but diversions and distractions. You totally ignored reality, science, truth, facts, ... in favor of dishonesty and delusion.

How can a person be so blind?

Quote:
Stop bombing a thread that is not about your conspiracy theory.

All the evidence, science, etc that I have offered goes directly to point of this thread. Muslims and Muslim nations have been falsely accused and implicated by the lies of US, UK, Australian, Canadian, ... countries and those idiots within who pretend to believe the USGOCT.

You are still doing it, willfully lying. You know full well that it isn't my theory. You also know full well that the science and facts presented by people who actually care about the truth, about people, about stopping war criminals and terrorists are not putting forward a theory.

You also know full well that the US government official conspiracy theory is nothing but a pack of lies and yet you soldier on in your patent dishonesty.

Why don't you have any respect for science and the truth?

camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:46 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Stop bombing a thread that is not about your conspiracy theory

You illustrate, clearly, for all to see, you patent dishonesty, vikorr. You engaged fully until you knew your position had zero merit.

And then you try this total crap, above.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:46 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Why don't you have any respect for science and the truth?

Why don't you have enough respect to start a thread and see if anyone is actually interested in your crap?
0 Replies

camlok

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:50 pm
@coldjoint,
You always catch yourself in these totally contradictory situations. You can't help it for anyone who defends the USA by pointing fingers at others, know that the US excels at evil, the US does all these evil things "better" than anyone.

It has had well over two centuries of practice. It has such a grand propaganda system that plays right into, supports, causes this kind of USA evil.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 1 Sep, 2018 12:55 pm
Why don't you have enough respect to start a thread and see if anyone is actually interested in your crap?