Are there any peaceful muslim nations?

vikorr

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:41 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
You keep lying. It isn't my theory.
Something akin to saying "I believe in Islam, but it isn't my religion" When you buy into a theory, it becomes your theory. When you promote a theory on a forum, it - it becomes your theory. If you wish acceptance of it by others who have questions of it - it is up to you to answer those questions.
0 Replies

vikorr

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:43 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
You, with zero expertise, which you have highlighted here so often, decided how the twin towers fell.
Yes
Quote:
Your conclusions don't mean a thing.
Not to you. And that's fine.
Quote:
Your willingness to blind yourself to all these impossibilities in the USGOCT shows this.
Not at all. I've constantly asked questions. If there is an alternate explanation, that's certainly something that should be looked in to...and those alternate explanations should be tested as well...

...something you don't seem to comprehend.
coldjoint

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:44 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
How did US government

I don't care.
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:47 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
How quickly it would melt just one steel girder?

A professional engineer was able to do it in just seconds with his own home made thermate.

Why are you avoiding the fact that the seismic record shows that the three towers were brought down by controlled demolitions?

Why do you raise the totally ludicrous notions that your ideas as to how and why they came down have any veracity at all?

camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:48 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Well, not the melting part - I think the aviation fuel explosion does explain that.

Really, how so?
0 Replies

vikorr

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:49 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
A professional engineer was able to do it in just seconds with his own home made thermate.
I would be very interested in seeing the link to this. Youtube footage would be better.
camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:50 pm
@vikorr,
He knows that these lies were used to murder untold numbers of other dark skinned peoples about whom he cares not at all.

How do you feel about the US government murdering 2,996 westerners?
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:52 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Do I really care that there were hijackers? It's not a huge issue for me,

No hijackers means no USGOCT, which leaves exactly WHO ?
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:54 pm
@vikorr,
It is not me that is denying hard science, visual realities, hard facts and continuing to support the USGOCT, which has zero evidence. That is you, vikorr.
camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:57 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Not at all. I've constantly asked questions.

You have only asked distractions and diversions. You have totally ignored the stark realities that, individually sink the government story. When that huge lie is gone, what is left?
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:58 pm
@vikorr,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
0 Replies

vikorr

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:58 pm
@camlok,
If you say so. Still can't answer questions essential to your own theory. It's not a theory I'll ever buy without those questions being able to be answered.

Have you got that link about the engineer, or did you just make that up?
vikorr

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 05:59 pm
@vikorr,
Wait. It seems we are going around in circles now. It appears absolutely true that you don't comprehend the need for questions. So this has become circular. Thank you for your contribution. It's a shame you can't answer questions essential to your position.
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 09:03 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
If you say so.

I'm just describing what you do. When are you going to offer your first piece of evidence for the USGOCT, the fable you support?

Quote:
Have you got that link about the engineer, or did you just make that up?

A2K wouldn't let me post for some time and I had other things to do. I don't think it will help you anyway, as you are totally close minded.

Your obstinacy is the same as a person who is standing in a pouring rain who continually states that it isn't raining. I don't think you understand the meaning of impossible.

You certainly have much too faith in your ability to pass judgement on issues you know nothing about.

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 09:06 pm
Here's another great video. There were no experts on the USGOCT side, just liars helping in the cover up. They saw the writing on the wall by day two, when the "official story" took a 180 degree turn. Day one saw a great deal of honesty. After that the fix was in.

9/11 Theories: Expert vs. Expert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ySUrEiVFIM
0 Replies

camlok

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 09:52 pm
And another great video.

Jonathan Cole - 9/11 Experiments: Eliminate the Impossible - AE911Truth.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWoV_zPN2xk&t=0s&list=PLBB028840657B3395&index=5
0 Replies

vikorr

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 12:09 am
@camlok,
The video on thermate was very interesting.
camlok

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 05:05 pm
@vikorr,
US military scientists have also developed a shaped charge, using the same nano scale technology that penetrated 3.4 meters/11.15 feet of steel in milliseconds. This after traveling thru the air for several meters/16 to 20 feet. [???]

No WTC steel was anywhere close to 11 feet thick. WTC steel didn't stand a chance against the US government nanothermite used in the controlled demolitions of WTCs 1, 2 & 7.
vikorr

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 07:15 pm
@camlok,
Hmmm. Perhaps you don't quite understand. I find these things interesting because they result in questions. I see this as a good thing. But I ask my questions in both directions (which is what testing is all about), and I reserve decision until I see a sufficient whole, that makes sense to me.

Unfortunately, this process has been shown to cause major issues for any conversation between you and I.

In any event, this thread is not the correct place for this discussion. You should start a separate thread for it.
camlok

Wed 29 Aug, 2018 08:40 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
Perhaps you don't quite understand. I find these things interesting because they result in questions. I see this as a good thing. But I ask my questions in both directions (which is what testing is all about), and I reserve decision until I see a sufficient whole, that makes sense to me.

You still haven't provided any evidence that supports the USGOCT.

Questions that are solely meant as diversions and distractions are both dishonest and inappropriate in a scientific sense.

Your questions can't be answered with science or evidence. And when all the science and evidence is against the USGOCT, when all the science and evidence tells us unequivocally that there were no hijackers, there is nothing to discuss except when a new REAL scientific investigation, one that relies on evidence and science, will be started.

There was so much in the videos I presented and you haven't addressed any of it. Remember. You still haven't provided any evidence, not a thing, that supports the USGOCT.

Not honestly addressing the science and the facts of the situation is very dishonest. If you were to provided some things you believed to be facts for the USGOCT, I wouldn't ignore them, I would address them.

As you MIGHT have heard from Richard Feynman,

“It doesn't make a difference how beautiful your guess is. It doesn't make a difference how smart you are, who made the guess, or what his name is. If it disagrees with experiment, it's wrong.”

Everything that the USGOCT experts have put forward has been wrong, because all their notions disagree with experiment; experiments they actually all refused to do - that is the most unscientific thing one can imagine.

Supporters of the truth performed experiment after experiment, many of them were experiments NIST was asked to do by many different organizations, including government organizations. NIST performed no experiments.

For the same reason that you won't provide any evidence, both you and NIST know that it will show 100% that the USGOCT is a complete lie.

Stories, news reports, scientific papers all the important things we do in our societies have to match reality.

Watch the side by side comparison of NIST's computer simulation and compare it to live video of WTC7 collapse.

Notice how NIST computer simulation does not match reality.

Actual video of WTC 7 destruction undermines NIST computer simulation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdcMb5D9gM

Don't take my criticisms of you personally. You are like Jonathon Kay, the Canadian reporter in one of the videos I posted who lamely attempted to debunk the truth when he had less than zero knowledge of the actual events, the science or the facts. He illustrated his ignorance in the radio program he was on. Do you recall watching that?