Please I need someone to edit my essay. I want a sophisticated essay

jdlr22

Reply Sat 1 Nov, 2014 09:41 pm
It’s midnight and I hear the footsteps of my dad going to the kitchen after a hard day of work, I get up from my bed and seize those fifteen minutes available for dinner with him and share anecdotes about school and work. Once in bed , the idea that the livelihood of the family may not sustain us longer, not let me sleep.

One day my sister and my mom came home with a couple of shakes, I asked them where they had purchased those shakes, they responded excited that a health club was giving free shakes, The health club was part of a company that sold vitamins and supplements where you could make money by becoming a distributor. Then they began to talk about success stories that hit me by their beginning both the business and their motives. Without hesitation I told my mom to take me to the health club. This was an unique opportunity that could not be taken lightly and which would provide me some capital to help my dad with the household expenses and the probability that my dad would had only one job.

Immediately, my mom took me where she went, we entered to a small suite in a plaza that at first sight it seemed more like an office than a health club. A man with a cheerful personality welcomed us. He asked us the reason of our visit. In my anxiety to start working I went straight to the point, and I asked him for a job.

Without delay the guy started explaining me the process to become a member, the point was clear and concrete to earn money I needed to sell the product to everyone, at anytime, anywhere. At first glance it looked like a double , people was everywhere, so it wouldn't be a problem to talk with people. Then I received my membership and a set of manuals that would help me to know more about the products and the company. I felt blessed by this opportunity, it come when I most needed it.

A few days after getting accepted in the job, a little voice in my head was telling was supporting me to go outside and sell those vitamins and supplements. I had a responsibility and every minute worth it. Excuses did not become a barrier, transportation was not necessary to reach more people when you can walk and knock on the doors of every single house in my neighborhood.

I offer the product to almost every single house in 4 blocks, but unfortunately no one seemed interested in buying, I returned home with morality tatters, but then so I suddenly saw my dad resting on the sofa before going to his second job. I Asked myself “Why I’m doing these?, What's the reason of this job? it might not be the easiest work in the in the world, but the effort is worth it.

I realized that when you have a reason that reason gives you a goal and when you have a goal you would do anything to reach it. Discipline and perseverance are the tools for a better future. I don't want to say someday “ why I did nothing?”.

fresco

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 02:06 am
@jdlr22,

Quote:
...came home with a couple of shakes....

Quote:
I want a sophisticated essay

Smile

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 02:22 am
@jdlr22,
Quote:
One day my sister and my mom came home with a couple of shakes, I asked them where they had purchased those shakes, they responded excited that a health club was giving free shakes
You need to get rid of one use of ""shake". it is annoying.

Quote:
Without hesitation I told my mom to take me to the health club
without hesitation is too formal and too legalistic in this setting.

Quote:
Immediately, my mom took me where she went
where she went is very clumsy, almost illiterate. Lose it.

Quote:
manuals that would help me to know more about the products and the company
that is a **** lot of words to convey that thought...economize.please.

Quote:
I offer the product to almost every single house in 4 blocks, but unfortunately no one seemed interested in buying, I returned home with morality tatters,
What? Morality has nothing to do with failing in a mission, I dont know what you are trying to talk about but it is not morality.

Quote:
I don't want to say someday “ why I did nothing?”
normally coined " I did not do enough". Are you trying to be strange because you succeeded.

This concludes my good deed of the day, editing someone homework.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2014 03:38 am
@jdlr22,
jdlr22 wrote:

It’s midnight and I hear the footsteps of my dad going to the kitchen
after a hard day of work.
I get up from my bed and seize those fifteen minutes available for
dinner with him and share anecdotes about school and work.
Once in bed, [no space before the comma] the idea that the
livelihood of the family may not sustain us longer,
did not let me sleep.

One day my sister and my mom came home with a couple of shakes.
[milk shakes??? something else??]

I asked them where they had purchased those shakes.
T
hey responded excitedly that a health club was giving free shakes.
The health club was part of a company that sold vitamins and supplements where you could make money by becoming a distributor. Then they began to talk about success stories that impressed me by their beginning both the business and their motives. Without hesitation, I told my mom to take me to the health club. This was a unique opportunity that could not be taken lightly and which would provide me some capital to help my dad with the household expenses and the probability that my dad would have only one job.

Immediately, my mom took me where she had gone. We entered a small suite in a plaza that at first sight
seemed more like an office than a health club. A man with a cheerful personality welcomed us.
He asked us the reason of our visit. In my eagerness to start working, I went straight to the point and I asked him for a job.

Without delay the guy started explaining the process to become a member. The point was made clear that to earn money I needed to sell the product to everyone, anytime, anywhere. At first glance it looked like a double. [????] People were everywhere, so it wouldn't be a problem to talk with people. Then I received my membership and a set of manuals that would help me to know more about the products and the company. I felt blessed by this opportunity; it came when I most needed it.

A few days after getting the job, a little voice in my head was telling me to go out
and sell those vitamins and supplements. I had a responsibility and every minute was valuable. Excuses did not become a barrier; transportation was not necessary to reach more people when you can walk and knock on the doors of every house in my neighborhood.

I offered the product to almost every house in 4 blocks, but unfortunately no one seemed interested in buying. I returned home with my morale in tatters, but then I saw my dad resting on the sofa before going to his second job.
I asked myself “why am I doing these things? What's the reason for this job?"
It might not be the easiest work in the in the world,
but its worth it to make the effort.

I realized that when you have a reason, that reason gives you a goal and when you have a goal you should do anything to reach it. Discipline and perseverance are the tools for a better future. I don't want to say someday “why did I do nothing?”.

0 Replies