Please sign My Petition To Restore My Name To Bi-Polar Bear

roger

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 09:57 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
That, and several variations on Abuzz. In hindsight, I hate those names, but never wanted to be Roger87401 or something like that.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 10:30 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Did you receive the message I sent to Merry Andrew?
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 29 Oct, 2014 11:05 pm
@neologist,
No. How could I? Merry Andrew no longer has a mailbox here. He doesn't exist. You send a message to Bi-polar Bear, blueeveinedtrobber will not get it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 02:17 am
I've always used GB, but occasionally I've tried to log in on different sites only to find that someone else is using GB. It annoys me, but only because I became GB by a typo.......I let it sit because it struck me funny, but that was in 1999. What are the odds that anyone would decide to use GB?

However, I still vote for Bear, and I will always think of LA as Merry. Love all of you guys.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 04:58 am
Um.

Bear should be restored to being bi-polar, though that's a really short trip.

Merry Andrew should be restored as well.

The hell with Borat Sister....

Joe(holding on here)Nation
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 05:25 am
I almost hate to ask this question...but why have people like the Bear and Andy been refused permission to use the names we all have known them by for so many years?

Is the work involved in restoring the names so involved that it is more trouble than it is worth?

(Administrators and monitors: You all do a great job...I am not getting on anyone for this. I just have never seen an explanation...and I am wondering what the problem is.)
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 07:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
The Bear was bad and got banished. The Bear occasionally has a hard time controlling his nasty mouth. Why does the Bear speak of himself in the third person? Is this a sign of mental instability? Is this why he was sent into the dessert to wander? So many questions.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 07:36 am
@blueveinedthrobber,
blueveinedthrobber wrote:

The Bear was bad and got banished.

Wow...and he came back in this disguise and the administrators were none the wiser.

Who woulda thunk!

Quote:
The Bear occasionally has a hard time controlling his nasty mouth.

"Yeah...and I guess that would stand out here in this forum," he said in a mumbling voice since his tongue was stuck deeply into his cheek.

Quote:
Why does the Bear speak of himself in the third person?

Beats the piss out of me. I wanna do it at time, but rein myself in, because I know people might misconstrue it as a sign of mental instability.

Quote:
Is this a sign of mental instability?

Speak of the devil!!!

Quote:
Is this why he was sent into the dessert to wander?

Dessert: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX5SeQDCTJ-8wDqE0J_npOAqgMVX6ejcUgsImA7BLr8oSNwQJhJw

Desert:  https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMLMIHFjyiUW2MIQqCmaZ_rxMTDW3p9Bil25gwM3RCaD7Zo8jkcQ

Quote:

So many questions.

So few answers.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 07:38 am
oops on that desert thing Embarrassed
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 30 Oct, 2014 09:05 am
Perhaps I am confused because I have maintained a second identity with Joe Sixpack. I used an alternate email address to open the account. When I forgot his log in details, I had to pm him to be reminded of which email I had used. Then I used correct email to reset password.

I suppose if I had let the email account expire, Joe would have escaped.
0 Replies