Study in California

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 12:52 pm
Hello guys ! Iam 16 years old, and i have a dream Smile I have got an opportunity to go to my aunt who lives in California and finish my study there and enter university. The problem is that I live in Lithuania(in Europe) and need to do sort of contract to go to America. So, the question is if I could live in the United States without being a citizen of this country ?And how long the law allows to be in USA to me ?
Please help me ! I want to realize my dream Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,708 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 02:31 pm
You want to contact the US consulate in Lithuania and ask them.
0 Replies
Lustig Andrei
Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 10:48 pm
I believe there's a U.S. Embassy in Vilnius. They can help you to apply for a student's visa and explain how many years you can stay without becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen. Call them. And labu laimi. (That's Latvian but Lithuanian must be close. Smile)
0 Replies

Related Topics

Secrets of the New A2K - Discussion by jespah
Malformed Topics! - Discussion by jespah
Why do guys with girlfriends look at me? - Question by jibberjabber
Cycloptichorn is getting married - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
How you can help us with the new site - Discussion by Craven de Kere
Micro-economics exercise (I need help please) - Question by economicsforever
Helpful - Question by Yalow
What does she means with that? - Question by someonerandom
fell in love with my best friend - Question by eb2003
  1. Forums
  2. » Study in California
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/23/2024 at 09:34:56