Quantum physics is a joke!!

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:56 am
And why are all those scientist so divided about QM among themselves?
just asking why?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:03 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Perhaps it's because you're resorting to double standards and only want to see it one way?

Religions have been divided.

Lands have been divided.

Families have been divided.

Gangs have been divided.

People have been divided.

Scientists have been divided.

The only people that make it to the top, together, are wise men.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:06 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Perhaps it's because you're resorting to double standards and only want to see it one way?

Religions have been divided.

Lands have been divided.

Families have been divided.

Gangs have been divided.

People have been divided.

Scientists have been divided.

The only people that make it to the top, together, are wise men.

Yes, you are a very very wise girl.

However, not too wise, because you stll haven't delivered the 'goodies'.

That is..evidence,

How come, girlie?

An tell me this now, how come the scientists are so divided about QM among themselves?

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:12 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Perhaps it's because division isn't a rare trait in humanity? And it happens in thousands of other instances? You just choose this one to satiate your logical fallacies?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:17 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Perhaps it's because division isn't a rare trait in humanity? And it happens in thousands of other instances? You just choose this one to satiate your logical fallacies?

lol

logical fallacy??? love it ! good one! again!!! Wink

anyway, the are REALL heavily divided.

I think because the whole thing is wrong and stupid of course (QM)

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The entire human species is divided.

It's a logical fallacy to focus on a small case, while ignoring the advocating case that encompasses every other case.

What you're doing is complaining about a dying branch, when the whole tree is dying.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:41 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:

well, in a sense you are right, because mathematics is wrong, physics is wrong, biology is wrong, cosmology is very wrong, and so on and so forth.

But eh! I have to start somewhere?!

lol
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:43 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Until you create technology better than our technology, you're again just a blistering fool.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 10:56 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Until you create technology better than our technology, you're again just a blistering fool.

well, after a lot of idiotic posting we are coming somewhere.

Now, please explain the above and what the **** that has to do with QM nonsense?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:01 am
@Quehoniaomath,
It has to do with your entire anti-science movement. You say they are wrong, while you're using their tools and their creations to say they are wrong - if they were wrong, you wouldn't be able to tell us they are wrong with their tools and creations that couldn't exist if they were wrong.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:19 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
It has to do with your entire anti-science movement. You say they are wrong, while you're using their tools and their creations to say they are wrong - if they were wrong, you wouldn't be able to tell us they are wrong with their tools and creations that couldn't exist if they were wrong.

what do you mean? please clarify? what are "their tools"? what creations that couldn't exist?

Please try to be more concrete, you are very very very vague!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:26 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The computer.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:29 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
The computer

Ahhhh I thought you would come up with that one.
But in reality it has nothing to with QM. Nothing at all.

One of the basic of a computer is the ic, and the basis for the ic is the transistor.
well, you see, the tranistor was invented way way way before there was any QM!
contrary to what the propagandists write!

Even the logiocal circuits ( AND, Or boolean etc) were invented YEARS before QM was 'introduced"!

QM is really a joke!
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:33 am
@Quehoniaomath,
"because mathematics is wrong, physics is wrong,"

The computer wouldn't exist if this was true. You are just blowing steam because you can't create technology.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:37 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
"because mathematics is wrong, physics is wrong,"

The computer wouldn't exist if this was true. You are just blowing steam because you can't create technology.

You are right, I can't build them. Neither can you probably.
neither can my cat!

That doesn't mean a thing.

You see, alot of things we use now, like computers, wireless, mri, x-rays, wireless and so on and so forth were made by inventors with trial and error,
No math and no physics! And ALL THIS years before 'modern physics'

What you are writing is sheer propaganda,

Math has even blinded people for the logical flaws in relativity and QM.

try again, girlie!

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:40 am
@Quehoniaomath,
The trial and errors would not have lead them to an operating system if Science was wrong as you claim.

All you do is say they are wrong - you don't explain how they wrong, which suggests you don't even know 1% of how everything works. Therefore, blowing steam.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:45 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
The trial and errors would not have lead them to an operating system if Science was wrong as you claim.

All you do is say they are wrong - you don't explain how they wrong, which suggests you don't even know 1% of how everything works. Therefore, blowing steam.

Girlie, you are very hast in jumping to some very erroneous conclusions. How come?

What I am saying is this. EVERYTHING that is claimed to be of 'modern science' like QM was made YEARS BEFORE there was QM or relativity and other stupid theories. and I mean EVERYTHING.
Well, if that is the case, than , very very simply, has QM nothing to do with whatever application! Do you comprehend?

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:49 am
@Quehoniaomath,
QM is a label for a pre-existent functioning Universe - so is Science. What is your point? Do you really think Science and QM is more than a label? The scientists aren't making stuff up - they are analyzing, assessing and allocating through the Universe, not their faith, not their beliefs, not their dreams - the Universe's already functioning infrastructure.

Science and QM tells us what the Universe cannot tell us itself. The Universe is the silent poet - Science is the screen writer and QM is the movie projector.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:50 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
QM is a label for a pre-existent functioning Universe - so is Science. What is your point? Do you really think Science and QM is more than a label? The scientists aren't making stuff up - they are analyzing, assessing and allocating through the Universe, not their faith, not their beliefs, not their dreams - the Universe's already functioning infrastructure.

Science and QM tells us what the Universe cannot tell us itself. The Universe is the silent poet - Science is the screen writer and QM is the movie projector.

QM is bogus of course and you haven't adressed what I just wrote,

Tell me this, why do you actually believe in QM?

Oh and yes, of course the scientist are making stuff up! and then they get paid for it! It is hilarious!

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 11:54 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Alright, let's settle this.

When you ask, "why do you actually believe in QM", do you mean...

A. Why do I believe in the people running QM?

B. Why do I believe in the practice itself?

C. Why do I believe in the Universe's QM's, as QM being a label that describes the Universe's functions, not the people and practice?