Quantum physics is a joke!!

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 05:06 am
@Quehoniaomath,
By your logic, there's no evidence for anything.

I have evidence as to why.

Evidence requires comprehension - you have zero comprehension, therefore there appears to be zero evidence.

Mystery solved.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 05:23 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
By your logic, there's no evidence for anything.

I have evidence as to why.

Evidence requires comprehension - you have zero comprehension, therefore there appears to be zero evidence.

Mystery solved.

interesting. You still seem to be unable to show any evidence.
Any evidence at all!

You utter just some stupid words but can't give the evidence!

why? there is NO evidence.

Until now noone here seem to be able to show the evidence.

Interesting to say the least.

'spitting' on someone is just showing lack of evidence of course,

The emperor has no clothes!

contrex

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 05:32 am
This thread need not go into a third page.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 05:34 am
@Quehoniaomath,
What you're doing is called begging the question.

Perhaps the only time I'll ever apply the statement "Beggars can't be choosers". As I despise that statement in a world that forces people into that position.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 05:37 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
What you're doing is called begging the question.

Perhaps the only time I'll ever apply the statement "Beggars can't be choosers". As I despise that statement in a world that forces people into that position.

Strange, you had a lot of time but can't come up with any evidence.

Isn't that interesting?!

Come' on girly, make my day! Show me some!

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:54 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You're talking to someone who knows this Universe more than anyone on this planet.

Go on, make my day.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:06 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You're talking to someone who knows this Universe more than anyone on this planet.

LOL

what an idiocy,

AND STILL NO EVIDENCE! IS IT HIDDEN OR DON'T YOU HAVE ANY?!

This one is really strange fellow.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:11 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Wise men don't ask average men to give them proof. Wise men are wise, because they truly understand and comprehend the world and its aspectual labyrinth.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:14 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Wise men don't ask average men to give them proof. Wise men are wise, because they truly understand and comprehend the world and its aspectual labyrinth.

of course you are saying this because you have no proof, no proof at all.

figures.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:19 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I am saying this because I have proof, I have given proof, I continue to make more proof and shape this public day after day - one day, you will be on here asking for proof, while some people, like myself, have the intelligence to know that all the proof is right here in the brain and the inter-related behavioral patterns between Us and the Universe, so we will be making a name for ourselves, while you reduce yourself to name calling, hence you cannot see further than your own ability - you cannot comprehend that other people are ascending as you descend further and further into despair.

Hence why this brain of mine successfully identified lightning and laughter as being the same property of the Universe, but because they are in different forms, on different scales, they serve different purposes, much like tears are made of water, but they don't sustain ocean life - they reflect on our emotions and a time where we let go of emotional tension. Regardless, water is known for its wisdom, shaping capability, origin of life and many more contributions to this Universe.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:23 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
I am saying this because I have proof, I have given proof, I continue to make more proof

You are really a funny girl.

You haven't given any proof at all. and if you think you have you are more gone then I thought.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:29 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You do realize that you're projecting, correct? When you say "you haven't given any proof at all", you're redirecting your onus on others because you refuse to accept your own negligence and depravity towards knowledge, reason, truth and realism.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:32 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You do realize that you're projecting, correct? When you say "you haven't given any proof at all", you're redirecting your onus on others because you refuse to accept your own negligence and depravity towards knowledge, reason, truth and realism.

You are really a very funny girl.

And can't deliver the goods. Like ehhmm let's see...hmmm evidence?

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:35 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You said I am a funny girl more than once already - your insanity's fly is open.

As you can see, you don't even have the creativity to shape this world, let alone understand creative science.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:40 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You said I am a funny girl more than once already - your insanity's fly is open.

As you can see, you don't even have the creativity to shape this world, let alone understand creative science

So, lot of postings girly, but no evidence. How come? Have none?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 07:46 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You are asking someone who has the Universe in the palm of their hands by mastering Intuition + Inspiration + Information = Infinity, for evidence, after they already gave it to you. I wouldn't have the Universe in the palm of my hands, if the information I have in this brain wasn't sane, therefore the evidence I have is truly evidence - this means the onus is still on you despite you denying the evidence. I am shaping the world, while you're degrading people on the internet. Don't cast pearls to the swine, as they say.

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:10 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You are asking someone who has the Universe in the palm of their hands by mastering Intuition + Inspiration + Information = Infinity, for evidence, after they already gave it to you. I wouldn't have the Universe in the palm of my hands, if the information I have in this brain wasn't sane, therefore the evidence I have is truly evidence - this means the onus is still on you despite you denying the evidence. I am shaping the world, while you're degrading people on the internet. Don't cast pearls to the swine, as they say.

LOL

unbelievable what an idiotic girl.

and still.......no evidence! where the **** is it!?!

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:13 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Every time you laugh, you demonstrate neurological weakness. Go on, make this easier for all of us. Let us know more and more about your true colors.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:18 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Every time you laugh, you demonstrate neurological weakness. Go on, make this easier for all of us. Let us know more and more about your true colors.

You are really a moron of course. of course I have a laugh when I read your ramblings. They are idiot, but in a way very very funny.

Talking about true colors: WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

stating that you have evidence is idiocy, like all your other posting all over the place.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:28 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You have a laugh because you're having a nervous breakdown. You're trying to retain your composure under my well composed posts.

I gave you evidence. You cannot see evidence because the evidence I have requires you to have large mental capacity to comprehend. Giving my knowledge to others would be equivalent to handing a child Hubble's telescope for a basic project at school. The knowledge I have simply isn't pragmatic when it comes to the decadent society we live in now. You were brought up by the degradation of your previous rulers who punished and silenced the real teachers. It's easy to discern a wise man from a foolish man - wise men all think alike, but they all have their own beat to the drums; foolish men don't even think alike, but they all look alike. As you can see, my sociology is beyond your understanding of the social realm.