2
   

Quantum physics is a joke!!

 
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:30 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You have a laugh because you're having a nervous breakdown. You're trying to retain your composure under my well composed posts.

I gave you evidence. You cannot see evidence because the evidence I have requires you to have large mental capacity to comprehend. Giving my knowledge to others would be equivalent to handing a child Hubble's telescope for a basic project at school. The knowledge I have simply isn't pragmatic when it comes to the decadent society we live in now. You were brought up by the degradation of your previous rulers who punished and silenced the real teachers. It's easy to discern a wise man from a foolish man - wise men all think alike, but they all have their own beat to the drums; foolish men don't even think alike, but they all look alike. As you say see, my sociology is beyond your understanding of the social realm.


lol


yawwwwn


anyway, can you show me some evidence? PLEASE???????


Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:32 am
Because it seems no one is able to deliver any evidence, it is now even very easy to conclude that QM is all bogus, shite and bollocks.
0 Replies
 
One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:39 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You and Germlat should get hitched - both of you yawn insidiously.
Quehoniaomath
 
  0  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:46 am
@One Eyed Mind,
one question then because this seems too diffuuclt for a girl like you:

Evidence...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasseeee.


One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 08:53 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You can't write properly.

You provide no argument.

You are 100% bluffing - sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, after all.

99% of your post is insulting the viewer; 1% is using logical fallacies to appoint an onus on others, while you provided zilch.

You are on an internet forum telling people science doesn't make sense, when 1. You do not comprehend the actual details of their procedures, 2. You believe in a conspiracy theory before an intellectual theory, 3. Your terminology and mentality is worse than a 10 year old, 4. You haven't explained why they don't make sense - to say that they don't make sense is just a claim - now you need to explain, or that claim will shortly remain.

You laugh and take pride in it, when I have explained to you that laughter is a sign of a nervous break down.

You deflect and project throughout your posts.

You show 0% willingness to understand others, despite your abysmal capacity in understanding the most fundamental of things.

You convinced yourself that you don't need evidence to ask others for evidence, after I have explained to you that wise men do not ask for evidence - you continue to do it because you're a blistering fool.
maxdancona
 
  5  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:00 am
You two are hilarious. This is now my favorite thread!

Quehoniaomath: You understand how completely nuts that you think One Eyed Mind is"... the rest of us agree with you.

One Eyed Mind: You understand how completely nuts that you think Quehoniaomath... the rest of us agree with you.

Up until this point, I kind of thought that you two were the same person. Your minds work almost the same, and the fact that you both think you are so much smarter than everyone else...

To see you two arguing with each other is really funny, because frankly, when you tell each other how completely crazy the other one is... the rest of us agree with both of you.

You two really are very much the same.
One Eyed Mind
 
  0  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:03 am
@maxdancona,
Yes, we're so much alike, that I am actually making scientific breakthroughs on levels that are solely admirable, while they are saying science is a joke - based on what? Oh, based on this game they play where they insult you and throw stuff at you that aren't relevant to the claims they made in the first place.

Here's the thing. I guarantee you that I have the knowledge to bring this person down better than anyone on this site. I actually have the dispositions and the relation points to secure the contrasts and use them against this rat who truly doesn't fathom the difference between what they know and the things that I spent years of my life sacrificing everything just to know.

If you recall, I am the one that called everyone out on this site. I am the one who got up voted for manning the truth and seeing you all for the contradictions you all are. I am the one who earned the respect of those people viewing these threads without saying something others wanted to hear or playing the nice guy - I earned my position as a speaker and a writer because I am nothing close to this self-created impression you created of me with what little capacity you have. If you were actually intelligent, you'd work with my ideas, instead of working with this illusion you have of me. If you were actually intelligent, you wouldn't have made this post confirming how little you know, hence 1. you thought we were the same person, when the only reason why you say that is because you can't comprehend us both - the thing is, there's two entirely different reasons for that; you forgot that, 2. it was clear that I worked with science and he degraded science, for you to miss such a fundamental contrast between them and I truly is the pinnacle of your now fallen credibility.
0 Replies
 
bobsal u1553115
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:18 am
@maxdancona,
Its like watching Karl Rove running head-0n into Dick Morris. You don't care who falls on his ass, just so long as they both do.

Q I can still read and be amused. That despicable scab eater One Eyed Trouser Snake I have on ignore.
One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:24 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Yes, you have me on ignore just like failed parents ignore their children.

The politicians ignore the people.

The presidents ignore the land.

The people ignore the truth.
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:30 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You can't write properly.

You provide no argument.

You are 100% bluffing - sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, after all.

99% of your post is insulting the viewer; 1% is using logical fallacies to appoint an onus on others, while you provided zilch.

You are on an internet forum telling people science doesn't make sense, when 1. You do not comprehend the actual details of their procedures, 2. You believe in a conspiracy theory before an intellectual theory, 3. Your terminology and mentality is worse than a 10 year old, 4. You haven't explained why they don't make sense - to say that they don't make sense is just a claim - now you need to explain, or that claim will shortly remain.

You laugh and take pride in it, when I have explained to you that laughter is a sign of a nervous break down.



LOL, that is a hack of an Ad Hominem! Did it all by yourself? Wink

Nervous breakdown???? Of course I have a laugh!



Now..........where is the evidence QM works?

Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:31 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You two are hilarious. This is now my favorite thread!

Quehoniaomath: You understand how completely nuts that you think One Eyed Mind is"... the rest of us agree with you.

One Eyed Mind: You understand how completely nuts that you think Quehoniaomath... the rest of us agree with you.

Up until this point, I kind of thought that you two were the same person. Your minds work almost the same, and the fact that you both think you are so much smarter than everyone else...

To see you two arguing with each other is really funny, because frankly, when you tell each other how completely crazy the other one is... the rest of us agree with both of you.

You two really are very much the same.


Evidence for QM plaese. thank you.
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:33 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Yes, you have me on ignore just like failed parents ignore their children.

The politicians ignore the people.

The presidents ignore the land.

The people ignore the truth.


WHAT TRUTH?

I am only asking for evidence for QM , and after all thse postings you still can't deliver! You have had plenty of time now.

How come? Is there no evidence?


I love to see it!



0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:35 am
Quote:
I guarantee you that I have the knowledge to bring this person down better than anyone on this site.


Jesus, is this your goal??????????????????????????????

How strange and odd. A real human goal. man o man.
And this girl has the 'universe in the palm of her hand'????

smells psychopath to me.

Anyway , I like guarantees. Wink


And.....evidence of course!! lol

0 Replies
 
One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:38 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quantum Mechanics is evident when you adhere to the principles of the hexagonal tessellations between the beehive's design and the design subatomic particles create, which is also hexagonal tessellations. Furthermore, electrons are on gamma frequencies - bees can see in ultraviolet. This is evidence that the Universe slowed down its frequencies from gamma > ultra violet > radio, so it could sustain human life. The bug's life is very quick and non-linear, like a machine - the human life is linear, motions like the ocean and everything is slower compared to what life looks like in the eyes of an insect. When Man becomes Machine, they are going "backwards", instead of "forwards" - the same applies towards their animal/social interplay.
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:40 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Quantum Mechanics is evident when you adhere to the principles of the hexagonal tessellations between the beehive's design and the design subatomic particles create, which is also hexagonal tessellations. Furthermore, electrons are on gamma frequencies - bees can see in ultraviolet. This is evidence that the Universe slowed down its frequencies from gamma > ultra violet > radio, so it could sustain human life. The bug's life is very quick and non-linear, like a machine - the human life is linear, motions like the ocean and everything is slower compared to what life looks like in the eyes of an insect.


lol

Talking about circular reasoning!LOL

"There is evidence for QM because it is evident'

Good one! Like it! LOL


Now, for some really good old evidence.


Or I may have a nervous beakdown! Smile Smile
One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:42 am
@Quehoniaomath,
"when you adhere to the principles of the hexagonal tessellations between the beehive's design and the design subatomic particles create, which is also hexagonal tessellations. Furthermore, electrons are on gamma frequencies - bees can see in ultraviolet. This is evidence that the Universe slowed down its frequencies from gamma > ultra violet > radio, so it could sustain human life. The bug's life is very quick and non-linear, like a machine - the human life is linear, motions like the ocean and everything is slower compared to what life looks like in the eyes of an insect.
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:43 am
And why are all those scientist so divided about QM among themselves?
just asking why?
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:45 am
@One Eyed Mind,
well, girlie, when accentuating and making nice colors with big fonts . doesn't make circular reasoning automatic into non-circular reasoning.

It was a nice try though. Wink
One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:52 am
@Quehoniaomath,
You see, while you are denying the words that have been spoken, because you do not have the intellectual capacity to actually put the pieces together, life is forever contradicting you and complimenting me. I am making the scientific breakthroughs - the only breakthroughs you'll ever be getting is perhaps a break from constipation. Though, I have no reason to suspect that it would ever elevate to your mental constipation.
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:55 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
You see, while you are denying the words that have been spoken, because you do not have the intellectual capacity to actually put the pieces together, life is forever contradicting you and complimenting me. I am making the scientific breakthroughs - the only breakthroughs you'll ever be getting is perhaps a break from constipation. Though, I have no reason to suspect that it would ever elevate to your mental constipation.


Something is bothering you. Wink

May I politely ask what that is??

0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Physics of the Biblical Flood - Discussion by gungasnake
Suggest forum, physics - Question by dalehileman
The nature of space and time - Question by shanemcd3
I don't understand how this car works. - Discussion by DrewDad
An Embarassment to Science - Discussion by Leadfoot
Gravitational waves Discovered ! - Discussion by Fil Albuquerque
BICEP and now LIGO discover gravity waves - Discussion by farmerman
Transient fields - Question by puzzledperson
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 06/13/2021 at 08:42:17