Ebola In Dallas.

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 02:58 pm
The First case of Ebhv has been confirmed in The US. We predicted Oct 1st, it beat us by 3 hrs.
Here's the short-version.
A man flew in from Liberia to Dallas (WTF) on 20.09.14, showing no signs of illness. On 24.09 he visited a hospital, feeling very ill, and was given antibiotics then sent home. 26.09 he was rushed into Dallas presby hosp in a serious condition. 30.09, Press released the story.
01.10, cdc are tracking contacts and are monitoring 5 children in their homes.
UK news has failed to cover this story (WTF).
The vaccine co-developed by Mapp pharma and Tekmira is (Red tape vanishing) Raring to go. Conveniently in short supply - and BEYOND your access (for now).
When 'readily available' - DO NOT TAKE!!!
It is calculated that 1 vial in 50 will present the unlucky recipient with a live virus (Excuse given - "If virus already present, vaccine is redundant").
This is the season when flu/colds will have you all suspecting the worst.
They are reporting (US) that this 'Reston-variant' ebhv is not transmitted by other than blood or vomit - FALSE!
It is airborne in heavy fluids (Phlegm, Sweat, Spit) and can survive on surfaces for many hours. It dislikes sunlight (UV).

I don't want to worry anyone, but Martial-law can be implemented at any time now.

Are your (US) networks flooding your brains with this news yet, or waiting for tweets to do it for them?

maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 03:18 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
The First case of Ebhv has been confirmed in The US. We predicted Oct 1st, it beat us by 3 hrs.

Where did you predict this?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 03:23 pm
@mark noble,
Here are my predictions

1. Somewhere between 0 and 5 additional people will be infected in Texas in the next year (probably 0).

2. Ebola will continue to be a problem in West Africa, it will be less and less of a story in the US.

3. Martial law will not be implemented.

You are being completely irrational about this.
mark noble

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 03:44 pm
@maxdancona,
I didn't state 'martial-law' WOULD be implemented - I stated 'It CAN be'.
Having followed this since February, along with bubonic plague (now vanished), myself, and a few friends, in July, after Mapp and Tekmira announced a 60 day processing period for suitable amounts of their '2012' reston (patented) vaccine, decided that Oct 1st would be a likely date for ebhv to spread its wings - IF any clandestine agenda were afoot.
Guess it's merely coincidental?
Now go and check out who's been pumping the cash into these pharmas. Then check their, respective, boards affiliations and employment histories.
All convenient coincidences.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 03:48 pm
@mark noble,
How long will it take of nothing like this happening for you to admit that I am correct and that these conspiracy theories are just wacky fantasy?

If you are correct, we will know pretty soon since the epidemic will spread in the US (which it won't).
mark noble

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 03:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Do you know that vaccines contain LIVING viruses, in minute amounts - That infect the body intentionally, to prepare it for attack?
So what part of this is 'conspiracy-based'?
I haven't mentioned Fema-camps, bridge-reinforcing, Dhs zombie-training....
I believe your 2nd case is less than 10 days hence - How's that?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 04:20 pm
@mark noble,
My understanding of the world is that nothing will come of this. The epidemic will not spread in the US (beyond a few cases). The epidemic will be a problem in Africa for a while more before diminishing.

There is a small chance that there will be 2nd case in 10 days or so... particularly if one of the people this first case was in contact with got infected. This case will be detected and treated.

The point is that there is almost zero chance of a runaway epidemic in the US. There is zero chance of martial law. And there is zero reason for the type of panic that you are putting in your posts.

Let's see about your 10 day prediction though...
mark noble

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 04:33 pm
@maxdancona,
This event, whilst trivial to you, is both important and interesting to myself and many others.
I am not scaremongering - I am relaying information - My only query was as to how the US media were rolling it out.
You seem to only want to downplay this and demonise my foresight in the process.
Ask yourself this, as the 500 index, headed by Lockheed, Haliburton, Raytheon, Dynamic - Goes through the ceiling with defence (Isil) contracts - Would certain ppl make megabucks, AT ANY COST?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 04:36 pm
@mark noble,
You are not relaying information. You are relaying hype.

I am not demonizing your foresight, I am challenging it.

We will see how good your foresight is, starting in 10 days.
mark noble

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 04:41 pm
@maxdancona,
Specify the 'hype'?
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 04:50 pm
@maxdancona,
You may also wish to check out the amendment to executive order 13295 on July 31st this year - Subsection b.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 04:52 pm
I'm hoping that with any luck we'll all be dead by christmas
mark noble

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 04:57 pm
@djjd62,
I'm hoping max is correct and I am wrong.
I have no joy in anyone's suffering.
Forewarned is Forearmed.
mark noble

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 05:09 pm
Why is Monsanto throwing millions at Tekmira?
Why have Bill and Mel Gates thrown $560 mill in the pot?
Just nice guys, I guess?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 05:13 pm
@mark noble,
mark noble wrote:

I'm hoping max is correct and I am wrong.
I have no joy in anyone's suffering.
Forewarned is Forearmed.

Don't worry. Max is correct and you are wrong. As soon as you see that everything is OK, we can celebrate my rightness together.
mark noble

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 05:27 pm
@maxdancona,
If only the 140 dead health workers (Doctors, nurses) that believed this virus as impotent, in transmission, as do you, had access to Hazmat suits instead of masks, aprons and rubber-gloves, and CORRECT related information - This would've vanished by April 2014.
Fact is - This virus, through lack of genuine support, was ALLOWED to flourish.
mark noble

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 05:52 am
29.09 Govt alerts undertakers/funeral directors to make preparations for ebola victims - Nationwide - 1 day before press release regarding victim status.

Nark Mobble

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 06:57 am
@mark noble,
Panic! Panic! Panic!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 07:02 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The epidemic will be a problem in Africa for a while more before diminishing.

I wish I could be that optimistic. Definitely not what I'm reading/seeing/hearing.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2014 07:17 am
@mark noble,
The US has a very good public health system including access to hazmat suits.

The panic, hype and conspiracy theories are ridiculous and not at all helpful. There are fools keeping their kids from school today.