Ebola In Dallas.

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 03:36 pm
@Alqaholic,
Too long to read; what's the message?

I'll repeat, since it's going over some people's heads.
Quote:
Speculation that Ebola virus disease might mutate into a form that could easily spread among humans through the air is just that: speculation, unsubstantiated by any evidence."

Everything else you read about ebola is not evidence.
Alqaholic

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:30 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I just showed the evidence, which suggests there is a potential. Further evidence by CDC; look under low risk exposure.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2014 06:35 pm
@Alqaholic,
FYI, potential is not evidence. I'm sure those in control of trying to limit its spread have looked into all the what if's. "Potential" is still speculation without evidence - in my books.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 06:07 am
@cicerone imposter,
I'm not spreading fear - If I was 'that way' inclined Cic, I wouldn't be typing on a2k. I would initiate a 'twitter/facebook/myspace/youtube domain and truly affect more than a few dozen people that believe 'their' overestimated site actually has an audience of more than a few dozen.
Are you serious?
What 'SPECIFICALLY' do you require evidence for?
mark noble

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 06:14 am
@Alqaholic,
Btw I have a 'permanent' world-statistic-clock bookmarked. I know the populace is 7.25 bill 'or thereabout - depending on survey', I know its increase is 1.25% annually. This equates to 250k additional humans on earth, per day, and, depending on exponent - 80-100Million Per annum.
The 17 billion' was for max 'special' max.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 06:24 am
@Alqaholic,
The 'pig' - primate tests were 'funded by monsatan/cdc/fda in 2012, but they failed to incorporate the potential for 'Cleaners' transmitting the virus 'moving from cage to cage. This is the year the ceo of 9 man 'zmapp' (for no apparent reason) staged a public denouncing of monsatan.

Am bored now. Spend time researching the frikkin obvious guys.
Step outside your 'Truman Show' Just once, leave kansas and experience 'beyond' the yellow brick rd, ffs!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 12:07 pm
@mark noble,
Simple; it's called proof/evidence/facts.
Speculation is none of these until proven otherwise. It's mostly scare tactic and nothing else. Especially since the 'experts' are saying it's not that easy to spread ebola, and the government is doing everything possible to minimize that danger.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 17 Oct, 2014 12:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Here's another issue about ebola from the GOP. They want to restrict flights from ebola countries without understanding the consequences.

Restricting flights will not stop the ebola virus; it will worsen it. Many of the republicans are pushing Obama to restrict flights from Africa. The fact of the matter is, American airlines stopped flights from Africa two months ago.

Fact 1: No one from Africa will be able to obtain a VISA to the US.
Fact 2: All airlines are implementing safeguards against ebola.
Fact 3: There is no way to stop ebola just by stopping all flights. There are many other modes of transportation.
Fact 4: There is now international concern in stopping the spread of ebola.
Fact 5: Stopping all flights will hurt the world economy without stopping the spread of ebola.

The GOP is a danger to our country and the world. They are ignorant about what's important to this country and the world.

I just hope Obama doesn't listen to them, and does what they are demanding.
mark noble

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 11:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
I mean - Specify One aspect you require 'evidence' for?
mark noble

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 11:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
Closing the 'inlets' is no good - It's already IN.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 12:18 pm
@mark noble,
Evidence for what?
mark noble

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 12:32 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Whatever you choose (Ebola-related)
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2014 01:44 pm
@mark noble,
FYI, if you're really interested, there are many articles about ebola on the internet.
mark noble

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 01:08 am
@cicerone imposter,
No, I thought you were looking for evidence of something, not me?
I must have misread an earlier post, Cic.
I use 'newsnow' for broad-spec, up to the minute info and back-engineer therefrom.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2014 09:55 pm
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2014/10/17/1413580027516/First-Dog-on-the-Moon-18.-014.jpg
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 10:23 am
@hingehead,
The GOP is going to make ebola their new political football, and use it for all its worth! Blame Obama for ebola! He came from Africa.
Joe Nation

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 10:34 am
Page A12 in this morning's paper.
A fricking twelve....not Page One.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/21/us/texas-officials-clear-43-people-after-ebola-monitoring.html?_r=0

All clear

Joe(you idiots can clam up now)Nation
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 10:58 am
@Joe Nation,
Is the NYT in cahoots with the GOP?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 02:53 pm
Ebola crisis: Nigeria declared free of virus by World Health Organisation in 'spectacular success story'

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-20/who-declares-ebola-defeated-in-nigeria/5828414
Wilso

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 02:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

The GOP is going to make ebola their new political football, and use it for all its worth! Blame Obama for ebola! He came from Africa.

I understand that most (all?) of the westerners affected obtained it through helping victims. Methinks GOP members will be quite safe.