Honestly, how many voices do you hear in your head?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 04:05 pm
@ossobuco,
As a 'young' one, I used to dream in vivid colours. Bunny rabbit near Easter, so fluffy and white, grass perfectly green couldn't see the Easter Eggs though Smile Oh but I saw the basket.

Now I just dream of running or work, or work, or work..

Oh to be that little girl again, her dreams were fun. Smile
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 04:09 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Dreams are representing aspects of yourself.

Not seeing easter eggs means you have lost sight of your potential, which was echoing via the vivid colors. You could not grasp the "object" of the colors, which means you were lacking definition in your ability to translate your thoughts into something that of transcendence.

Imagine if you knew this ahead of time, did everything in your power to see your potential, to have a dream one night that reflects you seeing the easter eggs.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 04:21 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

Ah ha, an actual brain!

I always always pay attention to joe nation.

I haven't quite kept up but miller has ignored a basic mistake by some sperm company and starts threads again about race, a fancy of her or him.

The good news is that I've not yet dreamed about miller 0r her or his other names.

On dreams - some time ago, I noticed that I didn't dream about recent people.
Are U a recent person ?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 04:24 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Logic.

Not seeing the Easter Eggs was because the friggen bunny had hid them. Just like my Parents did every year, the Easter Bunny 'was' real! And, whoo hoo I got to see where he lived and him doing his work, hiding those eggs.

As for colours:-

http://psychicjoanne.hubpages.com/hub/coloursindreams
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 04:38 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:
One Eyed Mind wrote:

You can't, because you're as full of it as you are hollow.

CI is full of it...always has been. He' also bald..(: He's also short!
Dr. Miller, judging from quoted material,
it looks like 2 members of my Ignore list are having a fight.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 04:52 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Are you sure about that? Just think about this for a moment.

Let's say you're wrong and the very reason why you noticed the eggs were gone, but did not think about the bunny hiding them, is because the eggs were not actual easter eggs; they were a symbol of your potential. Objects and people in dreams simply aren't to be taken literally, but symbolically.
Joe Nation

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:26 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I look forward to you starting all those threads.

There was an article about the sea creature with the human teeth on the web a few days ago. I didn't read it.

I'm interested in lots of things : the thread that talks about how the human existence is animated by subatomic particles would be one, especially in terms of dark energy, rather than any other form of matter.

Joe(waiting.....)Nation

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:29 pm
@Joe Nation,
It would be nice for me to, but the point of this contention is that others don't and when the threads are made, they don't get upvoted, but threads that contribute to absolutely nothing besides the recesses of people's decadent minds are upvoted.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:33 pm
@Joe Nation,
I was wondering why OEM thinks ci is bald.

OEM...Joe and I just met for drinks with ci in New York...and damn it, he has more hair than any of us.

The guy is 79 years old...and looks 60, if that.

He is fit, trim, look to be in excellent health...and has a full head of hair.

Where does this "bald" nonsense come from?
Joe Nation

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 06:37 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Maybe all of us should think about the easter eggs for a minute. I have no doubts about them being symbolic representations of something, but I haven't a clue why anyone would select 'potential' for what they might be symbols of.

She was a kid when she had the dream.

Joe(think on that)Nation
Joe Nation

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 02:39 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Stop worrying so much.
Here's how this works:
1) You post something you want to talk about. People either respond or they don't. I can't tell you the number of threads I've started which have gone absolutely no where, but, unlike you, I've never wanted to be the most popular kid in school.
2) You don't hyjack threads as you've done with this one in order to bring attention to yourself. It's bad form. Show some class.

That's really about it.

Oh, and you are right about most of the threads here being about mundane things, or worse, mundane people. That happens to reflect the way this modern world is. Many more people can tell you who just got married in Italy than what is the capital of Hungary.

What is that old saw?
Great people talk about ideas.
Average people talk about things.
Small people talk about people.
I would add : tiny people seek attention to themselves by denigrating all three.

Joe(What is the subject of this thread?)Nation

PS: C.I. is most certainly not bald, but, if he was, he's be one bald handsome son of a bitch.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 03:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
Do you really think I would ever reduce myself to attacking someone's aesthetic features? I never said that - I never will.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 03:49 am
@Joe Nation,
Well, I never thought that seeing a microwave in your dream was a representation of you always rushing yourself in real life, but it is.

Dreams make sense to the Universe - dreams made sense to the ancient people that lived before the social construct was ever built. Everything about our English language takes this metaphysical world into a literal form, which means we're destroying the harboring potential of our human mind, despite knowing that this entire "physical" world, isn't that physical. Everything has tiny black holes that are sending and receiving information via every object. The entire Universe is truly just the wonders of how powerful atomic particles are and how they can create the "hit-box" effect we see in games. I wouldn't doubt it that people creating "hit boxes" in games was a subconscious way of building the Universe as it is in different forms, for different purposes, just like the computer or the car truly are great inventions that are mirrors to how the Universe behaves. If we are the Universe, then every man-made creation is just the Universe, in a different form, like paper was once a part of a tree.

0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 04:01 am
@Joe Nation,
1. It's not about me - it's about how people like ****. People don't like the truth. People accept the opinion over the truth, because the opinion isn't 100% against them. Maybe if I lived in a world where videos of great men who shaped our world, like Tesla, was up-voted like, say, your average commercial music, I would look at myself and say "well, if they can get this many views, then I'm doing something wrong" - but we don't live in that world, do we? People legitimately, outside of my own experience, are choosing **** over the truth. People are turning yes and no into a system to satiate their petty emotions, instead of taking responsibility for the power of our positive/negative framework. People are taking what's serious as funny and what's funny as serious. Parents believe their children when they make **** up, but they don't believe their children when they say something that's true, which in turn makes the parent feel disgusting inside. People won't face the reality, so they wear masks - this never was about me; this is the reality behind it all.

2. I have thoughts - strong, well-driven passionate thoughts about this entire world, hence the sense and the truth I am making in 1. I speak the truth, and I speak it so.

So you admit that I am right about the threads. Despite also knowing that I am the one here fighting for not one war, but all. I am the one here calling everyone out for living their life in lies and excuses, instead of unleashing the potential we have on the inside. This Universe did not take billions of years to create us just so we can relive the same routine over and over, while letting the system die with people suffering as a result. Everyone is an accomplice to this harrowing fate that all wise men and great men beseeched us to heed, or else. And people like you let them do it, because of the same reason why I had to write out 1. - you don't know the big picture like I do. You're as socially involved as they are. And because the big picture impedes on our personal reality, every day is a war between two worlds in our heads - I get that, but day after day, wise men and great men shaped this world because they, like me, could not bare to watch this go on and on. We spent years creating an ideology system of contrasts and contradictions to give people something to think about and laugh about, to realize just how backwards everything is. The simple fact that people say they have the potential to shape this world, while they do absolutely nothing but submit to social pressure, while pushing anyone away that breaches their self-defense mechanism, just shows how desperate people are and why they are willing to join for wars, gangs, religions and every other bad movement, but they won't join the wise men, the great men the people who rose above social conformity. Why is that? That's really the entire point, Joe. You only want to see in me for what you want to see - your impression of me is not me.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 04:07 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Do you really think I would ever reduce myself to attacking someone's aesthetic features? I never said that - I never will.

You are absolutely correct that I mistook Miller's remark for yours.

I was wrong.

I apologize.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 04:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
Thank you for the civility and the mea culpa, Frank. I appreciate it.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 08:33 am
I have one for every language I've studied. English (L1), Spanish, Korean, Thai, Japanese and Chinese. Not sure if this addresses the OP or not.
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 09:02 am
@FBM,
That's funny, because I have one voice in a language I have never studied.

Haven't a clue what she's going on about, but damned sexy voice all the same.
FBM

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 09:16 am
@Lordyaswas,
That's me with French and German. Never studied either of them, but their representative women in my head are downright blisteringly seductive. Please don't ruin those fantasies with reality, thank you very much. Wink
Lordyaswas

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 10:12 am
@FBM,
Sorry FBM. The last thing I wanted to do was to implant into your mind the vision of me wearing nothing but my socks whilst impersonating a French woman, whenever you hear her voice.

It won't be a case of Pavlov's dog, will it? Oh dear.

Sorry.