God's Presence on Earth through His Spirit (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Patches

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 12:33 pm
John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

We all have a choice to make before our lives are over. To ask God to adopt us into His most loving family or be a child of Satan in the afterlife.
timur

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 12:38 pm
@Patches,
If you are representative of the god's loving family, I prefer being a child of satan by far..
Patches

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 01:11 pm
@timur,
You should do yourself a big favor and do a study over the internet on evil spirits to see for yourself just how humans are in the afterlife without God.
timur

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 01:38 pm
@Patches,
It suffice to see your behavior on internet sites to know about evil..
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 01:43 pm
What is the home without Potter's Meat?
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 01:49 pm
@timur,
Evil spirits are liars...I am not. Exclamation
fresco

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 01:51 pm
@Patches,
John 14:6 (Revelation afta plenti majik papai)
Den I wen see anodda angel messenja guy, jalike one dream, flying up de.
An he get Good Stuff From God dat stay foeva fo tell everybody dat stay on top da earth: all da diffren countries, an ohanas, an languages, an peopos.
0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 01:54 pm
@Patches,
You are the worst kind of liar, the one who takes advantage of people's need for hope.
Patches

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 02:20 pm
@timur,
I tell you the truth and you call me a liar.
timur

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 02:23 pm
@Patches,
Your truth is patently false..
Patches

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 02:32 pm
@timur,
It's funny...there are spirits in hell that don't know the truth from a lie either. They are just as lost as you are.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 02:39 pm
@timur,
Note that Patches (aka Lowlyservant/Notforgotten/ The Highwayman etc) is also cutting and pasting his extensive drivel on around a dozen "Christian Forums". Ironically, its only on A2K that he is actually succeeding in his aim of having what he thinks is a dialogue. The Christians seem to have kicked him into touch !
Little wonder when he comes up with stuff like this:
Quote:
Many people, including myself, believe that aliens are evil and even come from the fallen angels or are the fallen angels. Any creature that sneaks around in the dark creeping up on people while they are asleep in their own homes and abducts them to perform experiments and cloning without their permission must be evil. They already have some people deceived that they are God...our Creator...this would be the devil trying to sit on God's throne. I highly doubt that something so evil would be appearing before Ezekiel with Father God and the Cherubim...to me... an alien spacecraft is simply out of the question. God is spirit and would not be using physical aircrafts. It was merely alien enthusiast that said Ezekiel's wheels were an alien spacecraft...they are always erroneously trying to connect aliens to God.
Patches

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 02:54 pm
@fresco,
You got all my usernames correct, but the Highwayman. I have not got a clue who the Highwayman is.

I bring to this world photographs of the Holy Spirit and an understanding of them. I show evidence of God's presence in this world through His Spirit.

When your life comes to an end, what could be said of you and the things you have done?.. .except for harassing other Christians...interfering with their good works and attempting to discredit them. You should be ashamed of yourself.
fresco

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 03:03 pm
@Patches,
"Evidence" lies in the eye of the beholder.
Since it appears that your own (intellectual) life has already come to an end, I suggest that you consider what is being said about your own attempted infantile interference in the sensible dialogue of others.
BTW It takes a Christian to harass another Christian. Wink
jespah

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 03:09 pm
@Patches,
Oh, so you spam lots of sites.
0 Replies

Patches

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 03:20 pm
@fresco,
Do you really believe that I would post my work on a dozen Christian forums if I wasn't absolutely certain that it was true?
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 03:24 pm
Patches says:

Quote:
I have heard the voice of my Father say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". His voice sounds of greatness not of this world.

So you've heard god speaking to you, eh? Then maybe you can tell me--I've always wondered--does god speak with an American accent?
Patches

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 03:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
I'm sure that He can speak all languages with all accents. But because I am an American myself, He spoke to me using perfect American English with a perfect American accent.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 03:53 pm
@Patches,
Rolling Eyes Of course you would ! Soapbox preachers like you, who have come and gone here, have little concept of the semantic nuances of the term "truth". They use the word in its limited sense as a quasi mystical self valedictory excuse for their neurotic behavior. The basic issue is nothing to do with "truth" or "good works". You have nobody to talk to. and outlandish rubbish at least catches you a few temporary fish.
Patches

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 03:56 pm
@fresco,
You are a thorn beneath my feet.