A Cut And Paste Worth Reading

timberlandko

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 05:36 pm
Here's a much shorter cut-and-paste:

I dunno fer sure where The Dems are comin' from, but I'm altogether comfortable The Nation ain't gonna' be goin' anywhere with 'em ... and this Al Gorezeera stunt is typical of the reason the Dems are gonna be stunned and disbelieving in November when The Nation tells 'em "No, thanks; No Left Turn Allowed".

Of course, it'll all be Bush's fault.
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 05:51 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Tarantulas wrote:
I suspect the journalist is typing "with trembling fingers" not because things are going wrong in Iraq, but because it's becoming obvious to everyone that things are going very right. The left-leaning news media doesn't want that. It makes them angry. It makes their fingers start trembling. Laughing

You must be crazy. A steadily escalating body count is not a sign that the war is going well. I genuinely can't believe you could make that statement. Well, actually I can.

I agree, it's too bad about the deaths. But things are actually getting better, day by day, no matter how bad the news media tries to make things sound.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 07:01 pm
After reading the above words by Al Gore, I must say that I have never been prouder to be an American, a Democrat and a liberal. I hope everyone will send those words to each and every person they know and encourage each and every person they know to get to the polls in November to end this madness.

Joe Nation
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 07:11 pm
Hey, just get Gore to endorse Bush, and Kerry will be in with a landslide.
0 Replies

Radikal

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 07:13 pm
!
"I know he said it because I heard it."

That was not the question. In typical Right Wing response you didn't answer the question.

I am generous and am open to you trying again. You once said that you deemed yourself as above average IQ. Prove it!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 26 May, 2004 07:29 pm
Re: !
Radikal wrote:
"I know he said it because I heard it."

That was not the question. In typical Right Wing response you didn't answer the question.

I am generous and am open to you trying again. You once said that you deemed yourself as above average IQ. Prove it!

Is there a bridge you're supposed to be under?
0 Replies