Achieving an A2K Personal Milestone

hawkeye10

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 11:50 pm
I have never been contacted by hamsters here regarding banning so far as I can recall but I have been banned from other places, normally for disturbing the peace. I have no knowledge of anyone having me on ignore right now, but CI and a few others have claimed to have me on ignore but they respond to my posts so maybe I dont know what " I am putting you on ignore asshole!" means.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 02:11 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
There is one member here who has, more than once, said that he was going to put me on ignore. Each time that this has happened, sooner or later, and it seems sooner rather than later, i get an email from A2K to tell me that that member is now following me. It is not simply that the person who says he will put me on ignore is reading my posts, he actually unignores me, and then puts me on his "follow" list. Bizarre.

I cannot tell a lie. I did it! All of which proves undoubtedly that A2K is addictive (but not impossible for an outsider to quit) and that the fascinating Setanta has a magnetic personality.

(By the way, it looks like I was wrong in my simplistic view that Sturgis was the poor innocent victim regarding his beef with Setanta. I didn't know what had transpired before the "Sport" incident.)

Oh, well. . . . I'll give myself the bird.

http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/PHOTO/LARGE/common_loon_joshmerril.jpg

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 01:01 pm
Ah the comedy which is Setanta.

Let's start in his last tirade because it clears me rather nicely from being the person who reported something for which he was subsequently banned:
able2know.org/topic/254872-3#post-5773217
Setanta wrote:
I don't say and haven't said i'm proud of having said that. I have said and continue to say that i don't regret saying that. The nutbag Sturgis claimed that was what i had gotten banned for. It's not, and he knew it. I was banned for a few days late in 2003 or early in 2004, after Sturgis reported my post, and lied, saying i had called him a name. That post linked by Lmur, which was a response to Sturgis' hatefulness, was from more than seven years after the incident in which i was banned. I've been the target of Sturgis' vicious vituperations for more than a decade now. I lost any sense of empathy for him many, many years ago. In consideration of this decade of vile remarks to and about me from Sturgis, i don't feel the least remorse.

You see, the trouble here Setanta, is, that I did not arrive at this site until July 14, 2005! Substantially AFTER, your banning!
So, whoever reported you, it was definitely not me. Kindly go back and check your logs.

Regarding the P.M.s which were sent,

YOU sent the first one at 8:21-a.m. on Feb.23, 2011; ' Don't fuckin' talk to me, asshole.'
That p.m. came immediately after you made the post which lmur directed you to: http://www.able2know.org/topic/168148-1#post-4519187 in which you advised me to: 'Hurry up and die, will ya, ya worthless dick sucker.'

first I replied in thread: "you say the sweetest things'

you yapped: 'And you always want to get some snotty dig in whenever you address what i've posted, so don't fuckin' talk to me, you brainless creep.'

I replied to that, and even invited you to my future memorial service:

'Sure thing Sport.

I guess this means you won't be attending my funeral. Hey, there's still the memorial service. We'll get a place near the dais for
you with a space where ya can play with your Duncan yo-yo.

There there Sport, it's not that bad. I'm leaving my ear wax and nose hair figurines to you and all my Bibles and even a jar of bile. (and he thought I didn't care.)
'

I responded at 1:46-p.m. on Feb.26, more than 50 hours after your p.m. directly to your p.m..
my response (for all to view in order to keep the facts out in the open) which came about after
'Ah here we are

I call you Sport 1 time, quite accidentally and with no intended insult and you reveal your true pathetic self. Instead of at the time asking me not to call you Sport, you attacked and insulted. Seeing and realizing that it antagonizes you gives me a sadistic pleasure.

Really Sport, why do you persist in attacking persons here? It doesn't make you a hero, just reveals a whimpering schoolyard bully trying to appear brave and powerful, managing neither
.'

As to the p.m. with the single word "Snob" that was issued by me in June of 2011, months after your attack advising me that it was time to die.
I have no idea what compelled me to send that p.m., at any rate, it seems to have sent your memory banks into a tizzy so my apologies on that.

As to placing you on ignore, I have never physically hit the necessary buttons here to do that. I have instead chosen not to respond to you unless you bring me up by name. Fact of the matter is, I have not responded to your posts in quite a while and only on rare occasion have bothered entering any of your ego-driven threads.

For the record, if I were to report anything to a moderator, I'd have documentation of some sort to back myself up. I would not just allege you had called me a naughty name and that you therefore should be banned.

Again, your banning was done- if your time frame is true- prior to my arrival at this site, therefore stop with the sanctimonious and asinine accusations which cannot be true.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 03:26 pm
The "Snob!" PM you sent me was not a part of those exchanges. That thread has been linked here. It is plain to see that you rushed into that thread to make your hateful remarks, without provocation. I had not posted to you, about you or for your benefit. It was all part and pracel of the hatefulness you've puked up at me for a decade.

I guess you're abandoning the pretense of having me on ignore, huh? I guess yoú're abandoning that "dead to me" bullsh*t, too, huh? How very appropriate when so many in this thread have pointed out that when people say they've got someone on ignore, they're usually lying.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 06:45 pm
Well I still don't know who Q is, still happy for engineer and I'm heading off to check other threads.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 07:15 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Well I still don't know who Q is

Lucky you!
engineer

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 07:24 pm
@glitterbag,
I provided a link for you the first time you asked!
ossobuco

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 07:24 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
ok, I'll tell you.

You'llllll be sorrrrrry.

http://able2know.org/user/quehoniaomath/
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 07:25 pm
@ossobuco,
I knew that. You're talking to glitterbag, I assume.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 07:29 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Right, oops.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 08:36 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
The "Snob!" PM you sent me was not a part of those exchanges. That thread has been linked here. It is plain to see that you rushed into that thread to make your hateful remarks, without provocation. I had not posted to you, about you or for your benefit. It was all part and pracel of the hatefulness you've puked up at me for a decade.

I guess you're abandoning the pretense of having me on ignore, huh? I guess yoú're abandoning that "dead to me" bullsh*t, too, huh? How very appropriate when so many in this thread have pointed out that when people say they've got someone on ignore, they're usually lying.

Okay, Sweetcheeks, let me guide you through this since apparently reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. Not to worry Sugar-lips, many folks have learning difficulties; we just need to find a way in which to learn ya.

1)I made clear in my previous post that the 'Snob' p.m. was not a part of the February 2011 exchange.

2)I made clear that I have never physically pressed the buttons here at A2K to place you on ignore. The method I use to ignore you, or more precisely to not respond to you, is simple: I don't respond to your posts unless I truly have something to contribute or (and this is a biggie for you Honey-buns); if you choose to single me out in a post for some reason. See there? If you don't mention me, and more exactly, if you don't mention me in a gutwrenchinly hurtful manner, then I will not have a reason to shame you with the truth from our past.
Occasionally I will enter a thread which you have started because the topic is of interest. Seeing as how this rattles you, I will no longer do that.

3)Once more, (since you failed to understand this in my previous post); I was not the person who made a report on you which caused your ban in 2003 or 2004; as at that time I was not a member here. I did not find or sign on to A2K until July of 2005.

4) You keep saying I've been attacking you for more than a decade. Again, I've been at this site less than that amount of time.

It stings me like water dripping slowly on a bar of soap that you still have not apologized to me for making that accusation; but, I realize, apologies aren't your thing, so, I will let it pass (in much the same way I pass gas when I think of you).

Well, that's all I have to say at this time on this situation and as you can see, more than 3 years later I've still failed to yield to your pleading of croaking. Maybe in a few years I'll give it a go, eh?

One more thing, Setanta: Enjoy your sanctimony and hate. They fit ya well and many would be quite panicked if you ceased engaging in those characteristics.

See you around Sport!
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 08:38 pm
I want to publicly apologize for the parenthetical comments in my post above. (In my opinion, the rest of my post is fine.) I did not know the full history of the exchanges between Sturgis and Setanta; so, I should have kept my mouth shut. I have also apologized in Sturgis in a PM.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 08:42 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:

I provided a link for you the first time you asked!

I'm sorry engineer, I just got home from the hospital and definitely need to be more detail oriented. I'm going to take everyone's advice and skip the Q, I get in too much trouble already.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 08:45 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:
I did not know the full history of the exchanges between Sturgis and Setanta

I'll say that neither of them would win a gold star at charm school when it comes to dealing with the other. I've been watching the interactions for quite a while (the detail of how many years does not matter). One follows the other and pokes - the other reacts. It's got a definite pattern.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 08:52 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

ok, I'll tell you.

You'llllll be sorrrrrry.

http://able2know.org/user/quehoniaomath/

Thanks Osso, I looked at my profile and apparently I have run into Q before, I must not have enjoyed his/her company because he's on my ignore user list. Some of these guys just change their names and come back with the same bag of crap. I'm even more impressed now that Engineer make him rage ignore, it takes a lot of talent to exasperate a jerk. Kudos again to Engineer.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 09:18 pm
Meantime, Glitter, I hope you are doing ok. Hang in, please. PM me if you have the energy.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 09:30 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:

wmwcjr wrote:
I did not know the full history of the exchanges between Sturgis and Setanta

I'll say that neither of them would win a gold star at charm school when it comes to dealing with the other. I've been watching the interactions for quite a while (the detail of how many years does not matter). One follows the other and pokes - the other reacts. It's got a definite pattern.

I think it is really sweet. Deep down, they really care for each other (or else they wouldn't be investing so much time in their relationship).
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 10:09 pm
@wmwcjr,
cripes, wm, don't try to nice up everything.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 10:14 pm
@wmwcjr,
Wm, you know I like you, but stop trying to sugarcoat the world.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2014 10:39 pm
@ossobuco,
Okay! Twisted Evil

0 Replies