the real world

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:17 pm
@Cyracuz,
Simply because my ideas are greater than your beliefs does not mean I am arrogant - you're the arrogant one for thinking nobody can be more intelligent than yourself.
fresco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:22 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
And your answer to....
Quote:
As a matter of interest, have you been banned from less tolerant forums ?

....is what ?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:32 pm
@fresco,
I have been silenced and misunderstood by the public, in as much as Aristotle was publically executed.

It's the people that are kicked down that make their homes there that are truly the best human beings in this world. Those who are kicked down and try to climb up in a violent and unorthodox way, should be kicked down - but frankly, the former suffer because of the latter, as the people upwards do not control the latter, so the former do not suffer, and the people upwards do not deserve to be up there to begin with.
room109

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:35 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
That is 2 untruths. The subjective and the objective.
You still have a voice even though you are experiencing opposition you could reverse the tables with some sort of skill or expertise
that philosopher was not executed.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:38 pm
@room109,
You're correct. Aristotle has been in my mind because of his "no great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness" quote. I'll leave that error there to show you that I am not arrogant as you think - you're projecting your own arrogance onto me.

It was Socrates.

The thing is, I aim to tell people what they do not want to hear - I aim to teach people to listen to the sounds that make them feel funny, because those very sounds are what causes their electromagnetic ineptitude.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:39 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Laughing
I'll take that as a yes ! You've just sealed your fate.

Note the date...its the Ides of September !
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:40 pm
@fresco,
Sealed my fate by what? Being publicly banned from places does not render you a fool or a monster - intolerance is a sign of a terribly founded public appeal.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:17 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Simply because my ideas are greater than your beliefs does not mean I am arrogant

It's not your ideas that make me call you arrogant. It's how you present them. Your behavior, in other words.

And I have no problem realizing that there are people who are more intelligent than me. But you have demonstrated that you are not one of them.

You remind me of all the drug addicts I've known over the years. No matter which drug, they all have one thing in common: They get seduced by their own bullshit and start to believe that their "enlightenment" is something more than the drugs.

I bet you smoke pot. Would make sense.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 04:25 pm
@Cyracuz,
In what way do I present them that makes me arrogant? I sacrificed everything for what I do. I speak mutually, and do not attack people personally. My ideas attack people's EGO, not their ETHOS.

I am the arrogant one, when I am one of the rare few that has hope for this humanity without the need to convince myself a god is judging me from above, or having people pressure me into this system of thought. I built my hope all by myself because I am not arrogant - I am passionate. Yes, I burn and hurt people's SKIN, but never have I EVER touched their SOUL. I am no further from respect than the sun is, when it comes to respecting everything which surrounds its state.

I do not do drugs.

I am more intelligent than you are. I am not saying this to reassure myself - I am saying it because people react to it for a "reason", and that "reason" eats holes through their denial, so I don't have to sit here and spend hours just trying to break at the defense mechanism in a way people cannot see it - I do not act in a transparent way - I either do it in people's faces, or I am a disgrace, not to them, but to myself.

I will not live in fear; I will not speak about what people want to hear; I will endure and I will consume the ignorance of people's minds ear to ear.

Do I make myself clear?
fresco

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 05:22 pm
@Cyracuz,
You are on the right track. He needs his communication fix. His other sources have dried up.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 05:22 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Do I make myself clear?

Perfectly. You have a messiah complex.

Quote:
I am the arrogant one

Yes. As demonstrated by statements such as this:
Quote:
I am one of the rare few that has hope for this humanity without the need to convince myself a god is judging me from above, or having people pressure me into this system of thought.

You just tried set yourself up as humanity's last hope or something. Can you seriously not see the arrogance in how you talk about yourself and others?

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 05:29 pm
@Cyracuz,
Cannot spell "messiah" without "me". Frankly, messiah's do not have the self-humility to say "ah", so they are just a "mess" of "I".

Again, you think somehow me telling people how I feel is in any way disrespectful to them, when I am the one making the right choices, while they get farther and farther from the last day they made a right choice.

I change - people don't change. I am not the one dragging people down - they are. I do not play games with people's emotions - people do because they do not care to understand their own emotion - I DO. I stand here with a passion because I don't CHOOSE what to like/dislike, what to love/hate, what to listen to and what to ignore, so your self-reflective ego's games will not be projected unto me, lest they want to be excoriated back to the oblivion from which they came.
Cyracuz

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 05:48 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Cannot spell "messiah" without "me". Frankly, messiah's do not have the self-humility to say "ah", so they are just a "mess" of "I".

Word salad. You sound like an idiot, and if you expect that I am not going to see that this quote is a load of senseless drivel, you are an idiot.

Are you seriously peddling **** like this and expecting people to buy it? That's like trying to pay for something with monopoly money and expecting to get away with it. Laughing

Quote:
Again, you think somehow me telling people how I feel is in any way disrespectful to them

No. But you aren't telling us how you feel.
You say **** like this:
Quote:
I am the one making the right choices, while they get farther and farther from the last day they made a right choice.

So far you have demonstrated some quite severe delusions.

I am assuming that the reason you believe people will fall for your bullshit is that you actually believe in it yourself. Makes sense, since you have already decided that you are the most intelligent human being alive.
But sorry, Cyclops. You need more than sophistry to impress actual real people.

One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 06:02 pm
@Cyracuz,
Have you noticed how I never say anything to you personally, but instead say how I feel? The only one here reacting is you. It's an ego thing, friend. You're just not consciously aware of your own ineptitude, which is why you're so inclined to consciously condescend me, but subconsciously provide nothing. I am a man of great depth - you get lost in me.

Again, I live in a world where wise men are kicked down for unwise men because for some reason, the unwise can live in a world of wise men, but the wise men are not allowed to live in a world of unwise man. If you cannot see where the fallacies lie, to understand where I come from, then it's always been about your ego - it's such a shame that you cannot stop and say, "perhaps it is me?".

Insult me more; condescend me more - in turn, you will live less. That's all there is to it.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 06:51 pm
Would one of you clowns please give me a definition of "real world"? What, exactly, in your own mind is the "real" world as opposed to some other kind?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 08:19 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
Have you noticed how I never say anything to you personally, but instead say how I feel?

This made me laugh. Not at first, but when I read what you wrote next. :

Quote:
You're just not consciously aware of your own ineptitude

Have you noticed how the second quote contradicts the first?

Quote:
If you cannot see where the fallacies lie, to understand where I come from, then it's always been about your ego - it's such a shame that you cannot stop and say, "perhaps it is me?".

Can you stop and say "perhaps it is me?"

It's got nothing to do with ego. It's got to do with you showing up and making a lot of questionable claims, which you try to defend by attacking the questioners with phrases like "I know more than you", and "if you could only see past your ego".

In short, you are asking for it.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 08:28 pm
@Cyracuz,
It's impossible to not address anyone in this world in any form - I am not addressing you based on emotion and personal reason - I am addressing you based on how the Universe works psychologically, philosophically and ontologically. We are all relation points that are subatomically intertwined.

Perhaps it is, but I have spent 8 whole years dealing with idiocy and hypocrisy. I watch how people choke on their words. I can walk into a college campus and ask for the most intelligent person in the building and not get in trouble with the guards. I have a charisma, the undeniable presence and the sheer ear-piercing words that causes people to have undivided attention towards me. It is almost as if I was born to be a leader. But I opposed such, so I could bring out the leader within others. My knowledge does not sit inside me - my knowledge is proven day after day by events that surface later in time. Especially the case of a woman missing her entire cerebellum, which allowed everyone to see that cerebral spinal fluid filled the hole to simulate the functionality of the cerebellum, without the physical construct (cerebellum), thus proving that I was correct on my assessments that the entire human experience is not in the physical apparati; it's in the chemicals, which are produced by the life which existed before us - life that if you somehow removed, would kill mankind. Tiny life, like fungi, plant, amoeba, bacteria, matter. I have no reason to suspect that it is me, when I have gone over this doubt for 8 years - now, it's time for others to doubt themselves. I did it for 8 years, and I have achieved everything I have put up as a front after days upon days of thinking and incorporating information on a level that is that of omni-reverence.

Perhaps I am asking for it - it's just that, you treat me different from idiots that believe in angels, gods, demons, curses and aliens before anything else that is remotely realistic, so why not go attack them, instead of me? Why am I so special to your brain?

thack45

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:05 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
I can walk into a college campus and ask for the most intelligent person in the building and not get in trouble with the guards. I have a charisma, the undeniable presence and the sheer ear-piercing words that causes people to have undivided attention towards me. It is almost as if I was born to be a leader

Said no one who's ever posted on able2know.org nearly 700 times in eight days

FAIL
One Eyed Mind

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:08 pm
@thack45,
Clearly you underestimate what a true human being can accomplish if they set their mind to it.

Lest you want to continue condescending me with internet slang "FAIL", for an example, I would suggest you to start reevaluating your expectations of what is possible in life, as they are extremely low and inaccurate - well, to those that actually do something with their lives; utterly accurate for those who do nothing with their life, but criticizes other people's lives.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 13 Sep, 2014 09:34 pm
I'm sorry that you've found my concise assessment condescending. It's probably just because I'm more intelligent than you.