Attack on ISIS: Still is about oil, only the oil

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 09:32 am
I have checked the map of Iraq where ISIS has control of territory in Iraq.

I also have checked the map of Iraq where oil fields, refineries and more are shown.

When I compare them, I notice that only the Mosul area (where oil refineries exist) is the only one compromised to be under ISIS control.

And checking a third map of Iraq, where the US strikes have been performed to attack ISIS, these attacks are mostly on the Mosul area.

This comparison of maps, in conjunction with the chronology of ISIS increasing domination and the West paying no attention to the evolution of the new Islamist movement, it shows that no other country of the world wanted to give a single dime for Iraq, until the oil sector in this country was compromised.

Today, when ISIS is very close to control the oil areas in the North of Iraq, here is when Europe, the US, and even Russia woke up and have decided "to do something" in order to stop ISIS.

There is no fight for freedom here, it never was and it never will, all this fuss about stopping ISIS is about defending the oil control in Iraq.

From my part, as a believer of freedom, I think that every nation has the right to decide their own government, and even if the new government in Iraq leads to everything that is contrary or opposed to the ideals and way of life of the Western civilization, that Iraq's population has the total right to choose their own government.

So far, the current new government in Iraq was imposed by the West, and regardless of how wonderful principles the new democracy in Iraq might enjoy to offer to their citizens, the new government style in Iraq has been imposed by foreign nations, and this is not legal.

Here in the US, citizens has the right to use firearms in case the government becomes a tyranny, this is in base of the principles found in the US Constitution, a constitution manufactured by Americans who didn't have foreign influence to make it a reality.

The current constitution in Iraq is not even original because by knowing their ancestral culture, they won't allow other religions and less foreign holydays (as Christmas, etc.) and much less sodomy and lesbianism in their population. With this solid evidential model obtained from Iraq's history, we know that Iraq is not a free country but a country that is controlled by other nations (the West). The citizens of any country in the Middle East or of any other part of the world as well, have the right to use firearms to defend their way f life against a tyrant government imposed by the West.

So far, the victims caused by ISIS are even less that 2% of the civilian victims caused by the invasion to Iraq by the last coalition where the US was the leader.

I think that we are witnessing one more time, that the West never fights for freedom but for convenience, and that again, the convenience is not for the Iraqi population but for the people of the West.

I hate to recognize that the cheap oil that fills up my vehicles is bloody oil, and that innocent children have died in Iraq so I can enjoy their oil, oil that fills up the war planes, the war ships, and the war tanks that kill them by hundreds of thousands in each invasion.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,371 • Replies: 6
No top replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 12 Sep, 2014 09:58 am
@carloslebaron,
Quote:
Attack on ISIS: Still is about oil, only the oil
We shud have taken a lot of OIL
from Iraq, as reparations of war, to re-imburse us for over-throwing Saddam.

We did not see a teaspoon full, here in America.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Sun 28 Sep, 2014 11:08 pm
The recent news having the US army bombing oil refineries is AGAINST THE ENVIRONMENT.

Do you remember how much fuss the US made when Saddam Hussein bombed Kuwait's oil refineries?

The US government cried loud against Saddam Hussein's action against the world environment.

And today, we find out that this same US government is authorizing the bombing not only of oil wells and refineries but also of oil tankers.

So, the US government is sending to hell marine species, the banning of CO2 by burning fossil fuels, etc.

I don't know, but this action of the US government is plain SICK... ha ha ha
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Mon 29 Sep, 2014 06:12 pm
Even if your wish fulfillment fantasy were true, it would only mean that we did the right thing for the wrong reason. ISIS are evil scum who want to make everybody Islam by force. That much might be tolerated, but they are expanding by conquest and making threats against us. This being the case, they need to be stopped.
carloslebaron

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2014 06:15 am
@Brandon9000,
The recent attacks to oil refineries by the US army is surely the evidence confirming my first message that was posted before those attacks.

And notice that the US media is now keeping silence about those attacks, because lots of people have started the argument that the Obama administration is causing environmental disaster with those bombings.

Notice that in the last interviews on military and political figures some days ago, they even stated the intention of bombing oil tankers that belong to ISIS.

But now, the first pages of every News is about kidnapped girls, the political elections, etc... while the news about the attacks on oil refineries, wells and oil tankers have simply vanished.

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2014 09:29 am
@carloslebaron,
carloslebaron wrote:

The recent attacks to oil refineries by the US army is surely the evidence confirming my first message that was posted before those attacks.

And notice that the US media is now keeping silence about those attacks, because lots of people have started the argument that the Obama administration is causing environmental disaster with those bombings.

Notice that in the last interviews on military and political figures some days ago, they even stated the intention of bombing oil tankers that belong to ISIS.

But now, the first pages of every News is about kidnapped girls, the political elections, etc... while the news about the attacks on oil refineries, wells and oil tankers have simply vanished.

Attacking ISIS is the right thing to do, because they are murdering terrorists who kidnap and kill the innocent intentionally, kill those who won't joint them, who are expanding their territory by conquest, and who have threatened us. This is more than sufficient justification to oppose them actively.
imawonderingwhy

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2015 02:37 pm
@Brandon9000,
Attacking ISIS is the right thing to do, because they are murdering terrorists who kidnap and kill the innocent intentionally, kill those who won't joint them, who are expanding their territory by conquest, and who have threatened us.

======================================

Terrorism with a “Human Face”: The History of America’s Death Squads
Death Squads in Iraq and Syria. The Historical Roots of US-NATO's Covert War on Syria
By Prof Michel Chossudovsky

http://www.globalresearch.ca/terrorism-with-a-human-face-the-history-of-americas-death-squads/5317564
0 Replies