Blood in Feces / Groin Pain

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 05:25 pm
Hello, I'm a 20yr old male.

For a past few months I've been dealing with swelling and pain on the testicles but after two visits two the emergency room and an ultrasound later, there were was no underlying cause.

Yesterday, I went to the bathroom and saw there was red in my feces. It literally made all the water in the bowl red. Haven't had a bowel movement since then, till now. The little i was able to get out, also came out in the same color. Two days ago, I drank an extract which was a deep burgundy color. My parents believe it can be that that's causing the color change in my feces. I obviously feel different. I will upload a picture of the feces. Should i be worried/Head back to the emergency room?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,890 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 05:32 pm
@helpme9420,
Don't bother uploading a picture. We can't diagnose you. Go to the emergency room and tell them what you wrote here - and ask for a referral to a urologist.
Elisa R

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 05:33 pm
@helpme9420,
I'm not an expert but I've always heard that feces don't look red when there's blood, they look very dark but not red. I would tell you to try to calm down (I know it's difficult) and keep observing them. If they look the same again, then go the doctor, but your parents are probably right.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 06:05 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

Don't bother uploading a picture.

Thank you.
chai2

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2014 06:07 pm
@chai2,
I have a really bad broken blister on my second toe, from rubbing on my swim fins.

Should I upload a snapshot jes?

I've been pouring peroxide on it whenever I think about it, so I could get a shot when it's all bubbling and ****.

0 Replies