35
   

What if no religions are correct, but there still is a God?

 
 
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 04:41 pm
@jerlands,
jerlands wrote:

Quote:
Hear no evil, Speak no evil, See no evil

We can shut all these doors but then where would we be?



I realize now you are a nutcase. I wasn't sure before, but I am sure now.
jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:00 pm
@Krumple,
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n629/jerlands/Monkey.jpg
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:08 pm
@jerlands,
What is it like being a nut case?

I would be more than happy to see advances in medicine to help people.

But these experiments are incredibly sloppy. You also have to look underneath the system.

You get a few outsiders to play along, because they are paid to play along. This playing along allows them to continue their grants, so they continue to make money meanwhile pretending they are carrying out further research.

So you buy off certain people outside the experiment to give your shitty experiment credibility. Then you just continue consuming the funds so you can survive.

Now lets look at the reverse. You do your experiment, you are honest and it really is bullshit. So you say it was a failure. You no longer continue to have grant money behind that research. You lose and need to go another direction. You are no longer paid to carry out further study.

SO there is NO incentive to ever admit an experiment is bullshit. You have EVERY incentive to lie and suggest that there is "merit" within the experiment.
jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:17 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
What is it like being a nut case?


Quote:
I would be more than happy to see advances in medicine to help people.

But these experiments are incredibly sloppy. You also have to look underneath the system.

You get a few outsiders to play along, because they are paid to play along. This playing along allows them to continue their grants, so they continue to make money meanwhile pretending they are carrying out further research.

So you buy off certain people outside the experiment to give your shitty experiment credibility. Then you just continue consuming the funds so you can survive.

Now lets look at the reverse. You do your experiment, you are honest and it really is bullshit. So you say it was a failure. You no longer continue to have grant money behind that research. You lose and need to go another direction. You are no longer paid to carry out further study.

SO there is NO incentive to ever admit an experiment is bullshit. You have EVERY incentive to lie and suggest that there is "merit" within the experiment.


You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

There is much less money involved practicing Integrative Medicine vs. Allotropic medicine. People don't have incentive to lie because there's no gain in it.
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:29 pm
@jerlands,
jerlands wrote:

Quote:
What is it like being a nut case?


Quote:
I would be more than happy to see advances in medicine to help people.

But these experiments are incredibly sloppy. You also have to look underneath the system.

You get a few outsiders to play along, because they are paid to play along. This playing along allows them to continue their grants, so they continue to make money meanwhile pretending they are carrying out further research.

So you buy off certain people outside the experiment to give your shitty experiment credibility. Then you just continue consuming the funds so you can survive.

Now lets look at the reverse. You do your experiment, you are honest and it really is bullshit. So you say it was a failure. You no longer continue to have grant money behind that research. You lose and need to go another direction. You are no longer paid to carry out further study.

SO there is NO incentive to ever admit an experiment is bullshit. You have EVERY incentive to lie and suggest that there is "merit" within the experiment.


You simply have no idea what you're talking about.

There is much less money involved practicing Integrative Medicine vs. Allotropic medicine. People don't have incentive to lie because there's no gain in it.


The amount does not matter. He has always resided in allotropic medicine, which is why he doesn't and CANT publish papers in medical journals. He has nothing that allows him to qualify for publish. The ONLY way he can get around this is through challenge other researchers to prove him wrong. This is terrible science.

It says, I have this hypothesis, prove it wrong. This means you are telling other people to put up money to run these experiments simply based on a hypothesis. No one is going to do that unless there is merit in the hypothesis to give traction to taking up the challenge.

So he buys off people willing to get behind him. He pays them to say there is merit in the experiment. So he can continue to be funded for "further" research.

Yes he has every incentive to lie.

I typically love the underdog. A person who has an idea in which everyone says is stupid, retarded and impossible. However; if the person stops there and produces nothing then everyone is proven right. But if the underdog proves the ideas by going through all the necessary hoops and obstacles and passes them all. Then it WILL get the attention of those who understand that there is some truth in the research.

This whole process protects science from getting filled up with bullshit, sorry, male cow feces. It isn't about trying to suppress a scientist. Or that there is some hidden conspiracy to put a lid on medical breakthroughs that will change the world in a way that the "secret society" don't want in the public domain.

Science protects itself by being skeptical, not just a little, but aggressively skeptical of all claims. It is by this metric that we keep science pure. Otherwise if we don't, it will fill up with snake oil salesmen.
jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:41 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
The amount does not matter. He has always resided in allotropic medicine, which is why he doesn't and CANT publish papers in medical journals. He has nothing that allows him to qualify for publish. The ONLY way he can get around this is through challenge other researchers to prove him wrong. This is terrible science.

Allotropic Medicine is simply another name for CONVENTIONAL medicine.
As for "He?" Are you're referring to Cowan or Mercola... either way... both are licensed and trained conventionally and both have authored books but I don't know about research papers.
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 05:46 pm
@jerlands,
jerlands wrote:

Quote:
The amount does not matter. He has always resided in allotropic medicine, which is why he doesn't and CANT publish papers in medical journals. He has nothing that allows him to qualify for publish. The ONLY way he can get around this is through challenge other researchers to prove him wrong. This is terrible science.

Allotropic Medicine is simply another name for CONVENTIONAL medicine.
As for "He?" Are you're referring to Cowan or Mercola... either way... both are licensed and trained conventionally and both have authored books but I don't know about research papers.


Anyone can write a book. Publishing a hypothesis in a book is meaningless since that is not where science is carried out. Publishing a book does not have a requirement that the hypothesis has any validity at all. You can state anything in a book.

I guess UFOs and aliens must be real since there are thousands of books published on the subject of aliens visiting the Earth. It is silly.

jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2017 06:01 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Anyone can write a book. Publishing a hypothesis in a book is meaningless since that is not where science is carried out. Publishing a book does not have a requirement that the hypothesis has any validity at all. You can state anything in a book.

Double blind placebo studies are first of all expensive and second are actually ineffective because of variables uncontrollable. Research that comes out of centers like MIT take years (17 average) to enter practice because of overcoming the inertia of establishment however, with help from "translational research/medicine" the efficacy of application becomes evident through empirical data. In order to utilize translational research however you have to be 1.) in a certain loop and 2.) unfettered by restraints placed on payment like insurance (which is regulated by the pharmaceutical industry.) (To clarify the bold.. insurance is subject to "standard of care" and that in turn is regulated by the pharmaceutical industry.)
0 Replies
 
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 02:59 pm
@jerlands,
OK, I see you go with the 100+ pounds of hamburger scenario.
jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Wed 20 Dec, 2017 03:17 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
OK, I see you go with the 100+ pounds of hamburger scenario.

How's that?
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 11:35 am
@jerlands,
Quote:
Leadfoot Quote:
"OK, I see you go with the 100+ pounds of hamburger scenario."

How's that?

Because earlier you said:

Quote:
I've always thought the body is analogous to the mind.

jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Thu 21 Dec, 2017 11:42 am
@Leadfoot,
Not all hamburger is created equal. You're really looking for high levels of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid.)
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 08:57 am
@jerlands,
Quote:
Not all hamburger is created equal. You're really looking for high levels of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid.)

Oh dear, we've suddenly skipped from the nature of 'mind' to health supplements.

I wonder why Jesus didn't recommend we buy and take a daily pill of CLA?
jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 10:37 am
@Leadfoot,
leadfoot wrote:
I wonder why Jesus didn't recommend we buy and take a daily pill of CLA?

I can't help it if you can't read
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 11:26 am
@jerlands,
Could you give me chapter and verse on that?
jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Fri 22 Dec, 2017 11:47 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:
Could you give me chapter and verse on that?

Matthew 22:36-40
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2017 10:04 am
@jerlands,
Quote:
Matthew 22:36-40

I think you give atheists too much room to cry 'Bullshit' when you claim Jesus is recommending dietary supplements of CLA in this passage. I'm being a bit facetious, but still...

This must have some connection to your particular religion's dogma. I've forgotten the name but it must be the one that believes we are exactly what the coroner sees during an autopsy.
So I guess you also believe that there is something sacred about heart tissue as well?

I appreciate that you are sincere in your belief in God, but I think this aspect needs to be thought out a little better.

Quote:
M't:22:36: Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
M't:22:37: Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
M't:22:38: This is the first and great commandment.
M't:22:39: And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
M't:22:40: On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.


I love this stuff but my turn on the track is almost here. Later....
jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2017 12:47 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:
This must have some connection to your particular religion's dogma. I've forgotten the name but it must be the one that believes we are exactly what the coroner sees during an autopsy.
So I guess you also believe that there is something sacred about heart tissue as well?

As far as I can tell we don't know much about anything let alone comprehending what sacred is.

Ok.. first.. you brought in the thing about "dietary supplements," I simply said "what you're looking for is high levels of 'cla' in hamburger." How do I get that outta that passage? The first law.. love the lord..( and this is simply trying to clarify the thing about cla and might incorporate elaborations on the concept of "God." ) "God" as the creator loves his creation, so to do harm against his creation is doing harm to "God" CLA occurs in red meat (why it's good for the human is another topic) but highest in wild game, deer, elk, bison, wild sheep, goat etc.,. With domesticated animals the highest levels occur in "pastured" animals, animals that have to move about (stress..muscle exercise and pressurizing the bones (piezoelectric) are some of the contributing factors involved in formation of cla) but also fed exclusively grass (goats have a different diet.) With grain fed animals there's an issue. Cows are designed to eat grass, they don't have the necessary enzymes and bacteria to break down grain completely and so develop "gas," bloating that is conventionally relieved through the use of antibiotics. In essence the cow is sickly during the period it's eating grain (not to mention the problem with GMO feed.) But grain fed cattle are typically confined, they can't move about or roam and so another stress in put on the animal. These types of stresses however do not help in the formation of CLA but conversely are detrimental. Essentially the animal is mistreated or abused and the result is a much lower quality product and actually because of the presence of things like antibiotics and GMO residue not healthy to consume.
jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2017 02:00 pm
@jerlands,
Leadfoot wrote:
So I guess you also believe that there is something sacred about heart tissue as well?

The heart is not a pump
0 Replies
 
jerlands
 
  1  
Reply Sun 24 Dec, 2017 04:17 pm
@jerlands,
Leadfoot wrote:
This must have some connection to your particular religion's dogma


Man is synthesis. Wisdom essentially is selecting elements to incorporate. That's my basic dogma.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/05/2020 at 07:58:22