What if no religions are correct, but there still is a God?

izzythepush

Reply Sun 21 May, 2023 03:28 pm
@kjw47,
Nobody should listen to you.
kjw47

Reply Sun 21 May, 2023 05:10 pm
@izzythepush,
My words are truth. In fact, they are undeniable facts, carefully checked. You best relook as should every trinitarian.
The Anointed

Reply Sun 21 May, 2023 08:27 pm
@kjw47,
Deuteronomy 18:18-19; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people; I will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command, and whosoever will not heed MY WORDS, which he shall speak in MY NAME, I will punish, etc.

Quote:
Jesus was sent by the true God. He only spoke what the true God told him to speak. So yes all should listen to Jesus.

TRUE; the man Jesus was chosen from among the Israelites by the Lord God our saviour (I AM ) the MOST HIGH in the creation, and at the age of about 30, and after being brought to perfection through suffering, (See Hebrews 5: 7-10. ) he was baptised by his mother’s cousin, John the Baptist and as he came up out of the baptismal waters, the Spirit=words of our Lord God and saviour descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, ‘You are my son (MY CHOSEN HEIR AND SUCCESSOR ) THIS DAY I have begotten thee.’ Or as said in HEBREWS 5,5; ‘You are my son TODAY I have become your Father.’

Jesus was born son of God not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of the Lord which descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, ‘You are my son THIS DAY I have begotten thee.’

Quote:
Jesus was sent by the true God. He ‘ONLY SPOKE what the true God told him to speak. So yes all should listen to Jesus.

You are correct. To inherit everlasting life, we all should listen to and feed on the words of our Lord God and saviour as spoken through our chosen High Priest and King the Lord Jesus Christ who was filled with his SPIRIT=WORDS. For man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word of God, that is why we feed on the spiritual body of Christ.

As the living Father sent me, I live because of the Father, said the spiritual ‘Son of Man’ (I AM) who descended from heaven, so he who eats me (THE WORD) will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, (IN THE FORM OF A DOVE) not such as the Fathers ate and died; he who eats this bread will live forever. It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no use at all; the ‘WORDS’ that I have spoken to you are spirit and life, and the words you hear are not mine, but the Fathers who sent me.

It was the Lord who inherited the throne of the MOST-HIGH in the creation who said through his obedient servant Jesus, ‘Before Abraham was, I AM.’ And concerning his earthly temple, the body of Jesus, He said; ‘Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up,’ And another, ‘Father! Give me glory in your presence now, the same glory I had with you before the world was made.’

John 6, 44; ‘No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him; and I will raise him on the last day.’ These were the words of the Son of Man our lord God and saviour who raised the body of Jesus from the world of the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Hebrews 10; 3, For this reason, when Christ our saviour was about to come into the world, he said to God the Father: “You do not want sacrifices and offerings, but you have prepared a body for me. [That body was the man Jesus] You are not pleased with animals burnt whole on the altar or with sacrifices to take away sins. Then I said, ‘Here I am, to do your will, O God,
just as it is written of me in the book of the Law.’”

Hebrews 5: 7, “In his life on earth, Jesus made his prayers and requests with loud cries and tears to God who could save him from death, for no reason other than the fact that Jesus was humble and devoted, was he heard by God.

Even though he was a son of God, not ‘God’s Son’ or ‘The Son of God’, but 'A' son of God, (Check it out in Strongs Concordance, the KJV, etc,etc.) as were all who were of the seed of Israel, Psalms 82: 6, ‘You are gods,’ I said, ‘all of you are sons of the most-high.’ Even though he was A son of God he had to learn through his sufferings to become obedient. When he was finally made perfect through his total obedience even unto his cruel death on the stake, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who would believe the words of the Lord God our saviour, which would be spoken through the mouth of his faithful servant Jesus, it was then that our God declared him to be high priest, in the priestly order of Melchizedek with these words, SEE Hebrews 5: 5-6; ‘You are my son, TODAY I have become your Father.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 12:57 am
@kjw47,
You wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the arse.

Jasper10

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 01:31 am
@The Anointed,
Well, one thing we do know for sure is that modern day religious science and philosophy is fake. The flag ship theories that UNAWARE scientist's have spent so much wasted effort on and have been peddling in the market places as truth for years now, have failed.

We should stick to FACTS and move on.

The Anointed

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 03:26 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:
Well, one thing we do know for sure

That line should read, 'Well one thing I do think for sure.'

Quote:
We should stick to FACTS and move on.

And what are your so called facts J-10.
kjw47

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 06:33 pm
@izzythepush,
You cant get by facts--The teachings of Jesus and facts of true God worship history back the Jw,s all the way. Study what Jesus actually teaches and believe HIM.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Reply Mon 22 May, 2023 10:38 pm
@The Anointed,
The facts are that modern day philosophy and science has got it wrong.Its theories have failed by observation and they know it really that is why they have gone very quiet.These are the facts.Desperation is now setting in.

What you are claiming has not failed by observation yet and still remains a possibility.

There is an alternative philosophy and science based upon full logic possibilities and not half logic possibilities.

The Anointed

Reply Tue 23 May, 2023 11:19 pm
@Jasper10,
Quote:
The facts are that modern day philosophy and science has got it wrong.Its theories have failed by observation and they know it really that is why they have gone very quiet.These are the facts.Desperation is now setting in.

What you are claiming has not failed by observation yet and still remains a possibility.

There is an alternative philosophy and science based upon full logic possibilities and not half logic possibilities.

What a pity that you are incapable of logical thought.
Jasper10

Reply Wed 24 May, 2023 12:24 am
@The Anointed,
My philosophy,psychology and science are totally sound.All founded on sound logical balanced thought The Anointed.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Tue 12 Mar, 2024 06:19 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Define 'God'?

A singularity is a region of space-time in which matter is crushed so closely together that the gravitational laws explained by general relativity break down. In a singularity, the volume of space is zero and its density is infinite. Scientists believe such a singularity exists at the core of a black hole, which occurs when a super-massive sun reaches the end of its life and implodes.

General relativity also demands such a singularity must exist at the beginning of an expanding universe. According to this belief, it was from this singularity that this entire universe was created.

The Theory of the BIG BANG as the origin of this universe, begins with an infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small ‘SINGULARITY’ within a Black Hole, from the mouth of which it could never escape.

The mass being swallowed by that dark monster, warped and twisted the fabric of space until finally the singularity tore through the membrane creating a While Hole at the end of the gigantic funnel that Joined the two and was spatially separated and expanded out, as an extremely hot liquid like plasma of electromagnetic energy in the trillions upon trillions of degrees, in fact our scientists claim that the universal temperature at the instant of the Big Bang, was 100 million trillion, trillion kelvins, or 180 million trillion trillion degrees Fahrenheit.

God is that singularity, which has become this expanding universe, all things were created through him, by him and for him.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2024 06:53 am
@The Anointed,
He hasn't posted for yonks.

He is nuts, he self medicates, has a hugely swollen testicle and dark brown urine.

He won't see a doctor because he self medicates.

One of his last posts was querying whether or not he should put his dark brown urine on his runner bean plants.

I'm not kidding.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2024 12:04 am
@izzythepush,
Sometimes when I read thru the threads, I begin to worry......is everyone ok?
0 Replies

The Anointed

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2024 12:44 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He hasn't posted for yonks.

He is nuts, he self medicates, has a hugely swollen testicle and dark brown urine.
He won't see a doctor because he self medicates.
One of his last posts was querying whether or not he should put his dark brown urine on his runner bean plants.
I'm not kidding.

To whom are you referring izzy.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2024 08:53 am
@The Anointed,
The person you just responded to.

It's not bloody rocket science.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2024 12:29 pm
What if all religions are right , but there is no God. Then your left with the metaphor to explain your religion, and that's what it's all about anyway.

The problem seems to be that something that is totally subjective is somehow forced to be objective.
The Anointed

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2024 03:56 pm
@coluber2001,
Quote:
What if all religions are right.

If all religions are right then there has to be gods, otherwise all religions are wrong.
The Anointed

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2024 12:19 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
God is that singularity, which has become this expanding universe, all things were created through him, by him and for him.

God is that singularity, which has become this expanding universe, all things were created through him, by him and for him and He is now in the process of calling all creation back to himself before creating for us a new universe.

Our ancient ancestors expressed the belief that our scientists of today are just beginning to come to terms with, and that is, that following each “Big Bang” there comes the “Big Crunch,” when this universe is condensed once again, into the supposedly infinitely dense, infinitely hot, infinitesimally small singularity from which it originated, only to reappear at a later point in time.

According to the ancients, we live in an eternal oscillating universe that expands outward and contracts back to its beginning in space time.
“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, ‘SIX’ spokes representing ‘SIX’ forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

A series of worlds following one upon the other-- each world rising a step higher than the previous world, so that every later world brings to ripeness the seeds that were imbedded in the former, and itself then prepares the seed for the universe that will follow it.

Russian physicist and mathematician Alexander Friedmann, in the early 1920’, became the first person to embrace the idea that the equations of Einstein’s general theory of relativity called for a universe in motion.

The Friedmann universe begins with a Big Bang and continues expanding for untold billions of years—that’s the stage we’re in now. But after a long enough period of time, the mutual gravitational attraction of all the matter [As Friedmann puts it] slows the expansion to a stop. [THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED] The universe then starts to fall in on itself, replaying the expansion in reverse. Eventually all the matter collapses back into an infinitely dens, infinitely hot, infinitesimally smally singularity, in what physicist John Wheeler likes to call the “Big Crunch,” only to be spatially separated again and expand out as another generation of the universe.

Science is still coming to grips with Black Holes, which are believed to be at the centre of all Spiral and elliptical galaxies, and Black Holes devour everything of lesser mass that comes in contact with them, even smaller Black HOLES.

Our Milky Way galaxy is said to be anchored in space by a super Black hole, which has a mass of some three to four million suns. Now that’s a big black hole, but consider this; “In December of 2019, astronomers announced the discovery of one of the biggest black holes ever measured in the nearby universe. That black hole is at the center of an elliptical galaxy in galaxy cluster Abel 85, and has been calculated to be 40 billion times the mass of our sun, which is equivalent to two-thirds the mass of the 100-billion stars in the Milky Way and is roughly the size of our entire solar system.”

Around the Super Black Hole at the centre of our Milky Way Galaxy, orbits many other black holes, which were created from the collapse of Gigantic stars that had formed in the galaxy, or were once at the centre of other lesser galactic bodies that have merged with ours. There are perhaps twenty small galaxies that orbit the Milky Way, like moths around a flame.

The larger Magellanic Cloud (Nebecula Major) and the smaller Magellanic Cloud (Nebecula Minor) are two galaxies that are orbiting our Milky Way galaxy which orbits the central Super Black Hole to which those Magellanic Clouds are being gathered and will one day merge with our galaxy.

Our Milky Way and the nearby Andromeda Galaxy, which are two spiral galaxies are on a collision course, and when these two spiral galaxies collide, they can merge and form an elliptical galaxy, which elliptical galaxies can collide and merge again to form an even larger elliptical galaxy. The central Black holes of those elliptical galaxies also merge and combine to make one massive Black Hole, and those Massive galaxies, which are called ‘core galaxies’ are believed to be the main attractive force at the center of galactic clusters, which clusters are being attracted to a super Duper gravitational anomaly within the Shapley Super Cluster, which is the largest concentration of galaxies in our nearby universe that forms a gravitational anomaly that is PULLING ITSELF TOGETHER instead of expanding with the universe. See the Great Attractor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Attractor

0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2024 02:25 pm
No statement regarding religion, has any value whatsoever. Mysticism is the basis of all religion, and mysticism has nothing that it can say. Any religious statement is second hand and has no value whatsoever.

“The best things cannot be told because they transcend thought. The second best are misunderstood because they are the thoughts that are supposed to refer to that which cannot be thought about. The third best are what we talk about.
--Joseph Campbell
izzythepush

Reply Sat 16 Mar, 2024 02:36 pm
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
What if all religions are right.

If all religions are right then there has to be gods, otherwise all religions are wrong.

Unless what are perceived as gods are actually something else, but the religious guidebooks give the best way to deal with said phenomena.
0 Replies