And He Wasn't Even Chewing Gum... Or Eating Pretzels!

kuvasz

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 12:21 am
ah tarantula, nice dig at kerry's remark on why he fell snow boarding.

good one there, dude. props to you. that was funny.

i guess that our cocaine conservative head of state has troubles with wheels. he fell off of that un-fallable gyromobile in 2002 too.

one thing though. this patriot act stuff has gone a bit too far. the secret service has just sent that bicycle to Gitmo for interogation.

if you see pix in the n y times of a bicycle seat with a burlap bag over it, you know that bike is gonna' talk.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 12:22 am
Foxfyre wrote:
Youse guys are aware that Kerry also fell off his bicyle in the last week or so?

I guess it really must be Nader's turn.

No kidding foxfyre...I had no idea. Was it a rock or a hard place where Kerry fell? I hope his hair wasn't hurt...that cost him a bundle. What is this, Skull and Bones members just can't ride bicycles?
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 12:55 am
LOL I don't know. Was Nader a member of Skull & Bones?

This is a short news report of Bush's incident and near the bottom mentions Kerry's bicycle incident recently.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040523/D82NV4T80.html

According to Drudge, when Kerry was told about President Bush's mishap, Kerry said in front of reporters, "Did his training wheels fall off?" Apparently if true, the press is going to not use that.
0 Replies

CerealKiller

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 01:06 am
Nothing beats Nader getting slammed in the face with a pie or George the Elder blowing chunks on the Japanese Prime Minister.

Well, maybe the whole 'choking on snack pretzels' ordeal, but that wasn't filmed!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 03:43 am
Haven't you people ever made total arses of yourselves!!!!

You are HEARTLESS!
0 Replies

Peter S

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 04:01 am
dlowan wrote:
Haven't you people ever made total arses of yourselves!!!!

You are HEARTLESS!

Why? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 04:51 am
Screw him, hes just accident prone (chheck out the psych implications of that)

The Good news is kuvasc is back. Hiya doin dude?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 06:40 am
Lucky that Dr Tubb was on the spot!
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 08:19 am
dlowan wrote:
Aw - it is mean to laugh at people when they hurt themselves!...

Yes, you're right, Mom. I'm sorry.

Given all of the other blunders, I'm just tired of seeing our President this way. The DWI, hiding from duty, falling off of a couch, choking on a pretzel, falling off of a scooter, falling off of a bike, scratches on his face more than once... Substitute "DWI" with running into the street without looking and you have a typical 3 year old.

I'd just like to see him be a little more statesman-like given that he's invading countries and all.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 09:39 am
hey kuv! Nice to see you.

I have fallen off bikes, but falling onto them is worse if you are male. I've been hit by a car while riding, as was my twin. Nothing happened to me, except that in the process, I had murdered a friend's bike. Twin went to hospital. The dummy.

This thread is very un-Thumper, by the way.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 10:09 am
This explanation is fishy.

I posted my investigation, complete with photographic evidence, on BBB's thread, so I won't repeat myself here. Suffice it to say:

-- Bush should have been sunburned, even a little, had he actually been riding a bike for 17 miles in the Texas heat yesterday afternoon;

-- and his face looked worse the time he smacked it on that coffee table, on his way to the floor, with the pretzel lodged in his throat.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 10:09 am
Yeah, it probably is a little un-Thumper. Just being honest about the way I feel about it.

Falling down the stairs from an airplane once, okay.

Puking on a Head of State once? Okay, especially if sushi was involved. I totally understand.

Falling off a stage, once... Stuff happens.

But, isn't there a pattern developing with this president? He blunders his speech, he botches a simple thing like eating a snack, he's a clutz on a scooter and a bike, and I just can't help but think of the way he's stumbling around in Iraq. I think it's a lot more than just having a bike accident. It seems to say something about the man.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 10:18 am
Trouble with the 'impossible-to-fall' Segway:

http://www.maniahill.com/images/bush_segway.jpg

Trouble getting out of the SUV (the same one he gets in and out of a few times a day):

http://home.earthlink.net/~mpetersdorf/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bushexitingvehicle.jpg
0 Replies

Peter S

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 10:25 am
Maybe he's only a clumsy fellow?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 May, 2004 10:47 am
Peter S. wrote:
Maybe he's only a clumsy fellow?

One objective look at Iraq proves that.......
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 03:02 pm
true axles of evil
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 03:10 pm
What kind of Texan rides a bike? Looks like we're going to have an election without a southern candidate...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 06:56 pm
farmerman wrote:
true axles of evil

Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 24 May, 2004 07:05 pm
As a clumsy person myself, it is hard to get in GEAR here.
Though I understand the sentiments.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 25 May, 2004 04:59 am
farmerman wrote:
true axles of evil

Very Clever, farmerman! Laughing
0 Replies