Bush Blamed for Cicada Invasion

Brand X

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 02:39 pm
Quote:
John Kerry today blamed George W. Bush for the recent Cicada invasion.

Kerry Stated: "He knew they were coming and he did nothing. If I were Commander in Chief, I could have and would have stopped the invasion. I actually voted for the invasion before I voted against it." The last FOUR times the Cicadas appeared, there was a republican in The White House. The last time the Cicadas appeared when a democrat was in the White House was in 1936. Proof that it is the Republicans that caused the Cicadas, and they bring them out when convenient to distract from the election. No Cicadas with Clinton, No Cicadas with Carter, No Cicadas with Johnson, No Cicadas with Kennedy.

McCain stated: I respect Kerry's service in Vietnam, even though he committed war crimes, but President Bush should have stopped this invasion. Please tell John I said Hello, and I am not mentally unstable.

The Red Cross stated: We reported that the Bush Administration had been holding the Cicadas underground with no light, no food, and we're reporting this to the UN.

Kofi Annan stated: My son was not aware of the Oil for Cicadas program and did not profit from it.

Syria introduced a UN Resolution condemning the Bush administration on the inhumane treatment of the Cicadas over the last 17 years. It is irrelevant that The Clintons oversaw 8 years of Cicada rights violations, and Bush only 3.5 years. It only matters that Bush was at the helm when these cicada's escaped their inhumane treatment.

The Sierra club and PETA, in a Joint statement have hired the ACLU to sue the administration which is personally causing the death of millions of cicada's every day by motorists who instead of waiting until they take a month to cross the road, simply mow them down without stopping to render aid.

The State of Massachusetts says it doesn't care about what the laws are. If two Male cross the border from another state into Taxachussetts, they will marry the Cicadas.

This Just In: The ACLU has filed an emrgency motion with the US Supreme Court to stop the slaughter of all cicadas which they say have been sentenced to execution by the Bush Administration. They said: " We can prove this, where if you will wait a little over a month, you will see, that the cicadas will almost all be dead, thus proving the executions have been carried out by Bush.

The NY Times in its 8,763 Page editorial stated: (Summarized, and subscription required to read it anyway),
"This is just another example of the Republicans headed by Bush being responsible for all that is wrong with the world. It's Obvious. There were no Cicadas under Clinton, so this ones on Bush" In a related story, the whereabouts of George Bush in prior cicada invasions has not been confirmed and every other cicada invasion after Bush's Birth can be attributed to him unless proive otherwise which will appear on page 57, with all our other retractions.

Hillary stated: "This Cicada invasion escape is another example of the Vast Right wing conspiracy against the Clinton family." In a related story Hillary then promised new jobs to Upstate New York.....Again.....

Howard Dean Stated: "AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!! The Cicadas are in New York, Ohio, Michigan, Vermont, New Jersey, Delaware, Massachussetts, Indiana, Illinois, and many others. AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH......

MoveOn.org stated what they always state:"Please send your donations so that we can fight the Bush Cicadas. Your contribution will ensure the cicadas wil lose, but only if you contribute now. CLICK HERE to STOP Bush's Cicadas.

Terry McCauliffe stated: We're not sure where Bush was in the Prior cicada invasions. We demand Bush release all of the cicada records to show his whereabouts during all the cicada invasions.

Michael Moore stated: Stay tuned for another LIE...errr documentary titled 17 Years of Bush Lies, deceit, and human rights violations of Cicadas. The Movie will be released just prior to Oscars so my friends...errr.... the Panels can vote on it so I can steal...errr..win another Oscar.

Amnesty International stated: This is all the fault of Israel and Bush. We demand the release of all cicadas, and the return of palestinian lands to the peaceful freedom fighters of Palestine. We also condemn Israel because that is what we do.

AlJazeera stated: "We show these pictures of an Iraqi childs death because they are the fault of Bush's Cicadas. This child was alive until Bush released the cicadas. He was at a weding and it is quite common to have all children bring their RPG's to weddings.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,026 • Replies: 19
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 02:41 pm
Oh, I must know your source. Laughing
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:02 pm
Ever cook any of these?

I hear there are recipes for them.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:06 pm
Yes, they are edible. I do have some recipes for them, but they are not terribly popular with my clients. My dog ate one once and found it quite palatable.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:06 pm
That is some funny ****.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:13 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Yes, they are edible. I do have some recipes for them, but they are not terribly popular with my clients. My dog ate one once and found it quite palatable.

I think there is a McCicada burger at the golden arches.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:15 pm
Brand X wrote:
cavfancier wrote:

I think there is a McCicada burger at the golden arches.

Yes, but that's only privy to those who actually ask for an ingredient list.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:16 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:17 pm
Tears in yer eyes?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:17 pm
And here I thought the cicada invasion stems from problems that Clinton did nothing about. Hmmm...
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 03:18 pm
I can truthfully say I have no opinion on culinary cicadas as I have never eaten one. I suppose curiosity could get the best of me one of these days, but I sort of doubt it.

(Better mark that down everybody--it isn't often I have no opinion Smile )
0 Replies

hamburger

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 04:14 pm
apparently they are edible, BUT (according to newspaper article) must be boiled for minimum FIVE minutes to destroy/neutralize the poison that they are carrying in their gut. BON APPETIT ! hbg
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 04:53 pm
hamburger wrote:
apparently they are edible, BUT (according to newspaper article) must be boiled for minimum FIVE minutes to destroy/neutralize the poison that they are carrying in their gut. BON APPETIT ! hbg

Does that mean that the cicadas are carriers of Weapons of Minor Destruction (WMDs)? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Tarantulas

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 05:13 pm
Looks like it came from here.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 05:25 pm
Haha! I love it!
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 05:48 pm
hamburger,

During a bit of military survival training, I learned that cicadas are easily cooked by throwing them into the embers of a campfire. Didn't have them that year, but large beetles did just as well. Actually not bad, if you had salt, not as good as rattlesnake though though. As they say on the Food Channel, "That's good eats."
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 05:50 pm
Now I HAVE had rattlesnake and, when properly prepared, is quite good. I don't know how hungry I would have to get to relish the idea of fire broiled beetle however.
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 05:59 pm
Foxfyre,

If hungry enough, you'd surprise yourself at your diet changes. I lived off the land for only a week, losing only three pounds. Those skills helped me survive in Vietnam, while on recon patrols. To avoid disturbing others, I refrain from giving details of some of the things my men and I consumed.

Geez, all of this talk of food is getting me hungry again.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 06:00 pm
Hot Cicada Poppers!
0 Replies

Wiyaka

Reply Thu 20 May, 2004 06:08 pm
Crunchy on the outside, creamy on the inside. Wonder if they could be stuffed? Mmmmmm? Guess Cav would know.
0 Replies