Wall fountain proyect

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 04:28 pm
So, even when i have many worries on my head i still have this itch for crafting. This season the idea is a wall fountain for the backyard. In my country we call it "patio". This are the details, it is a floored patio, there is no garden. Also, two rabbit live on the laundry (which is enclosed), and have access to the patio during the daytime. So i want them to be able to access the running water and chill with the breeze.

I had been doing a little bit of research but i will like to know from someone who may have actually done it, or something similar.

I am thinking of using sheet rock, cover it with tiles wth a rock pattern (i do not know of other materials). I do not know what to use as water deposit on te bottom. I already have the info about the water bomb and water lights also i found a diagram for the conections so that is not an asset. So any one there who has an idea or has experience your help will be highly appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,886 • Replies: 1
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by luismtzzz
ossobuco
  Selected Answer

Reply Mon 11 Aug, 2014 09:09 pm
@luismtzzz,
I'm pm'g you, Luis.
0 Replies