I had breakast with two local Teaparty officials who brought up a black only dinner .....

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 11:11 am
I had breakast with two local Teaparty officials who brought up a black only dinner .....
where he President (referred to as "Obama") admitted he was Kenyan and that reporters from Fox, CNN and the NYT were harassed into giving up recordings and notes about this surprising admission. They told me that it was on the National Report web site that when they went back to it the site was jammed and that when she tried the NYT site she couldn't get on, either.

I went home and searched National Report.

National Report
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Colombian singles chart, see National-Report.

National Report (nationalreport.net) is a satirical website. It is published by Allen Montgomery.

Among headline-generating spoofs are:

a report that Arizona's governor Jan Brewer intended to introduce mandatory gay-to-straight conversion courses into the state's public school system
a report that fooled researchers at Fox News Channel, in which the President was purported to have announced his intention to spend his own money to keep a Muslim museum open during a government shutdown.
a report that that a man in Hanna, Wyoming was the first recipient of a RFID chip which, the report claimed, was part of an Obamacare pilot program.
a report published on November 2, 2013 claiming a fictitious Assam Rape Festival created a furor in Indian national and local media. Several newspapers and blogs reported the same.
a report that an invasion of illegal immigrants forcibly took control of the small town of Sarita, Texas.
a report published July 15th, 20014 claiming that Canadian pop star Justin Bieber would feature on a song on British rock band Radiohead's next album.
a report published July 19th, 2014 claiming a secret service agent was ordered by Obama to spend $4,000 at a Denver, Colorado marijuana dispensary.

Paul Horner

The character Paul Horner is used in various stories as a running gag.

Hilarity will ensue when I get to point out they were snooked. Again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 430 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 9 Aug, 2014 12:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies