23
   

Is it okay to date a guy that is 23 when I am 15

 
 
hawkeye10
 
  0  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 09:28 pm
@maxdancona,
None of those things require a human to be 18 to do them, folks just dont want the young to be doing them. A lot of what young should do is a function of time...I rode my bike 1.5 miles to the spermarket when I was 7, and I took a 11 day rail journey by myself from chicago to the west coast when I was 15....a parent would be arrested for allowing that today.
0 Replies
 
roger
 
  3  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 09:57 pm
@maxdancona,
True. Also, when bugs and some animals reproduce, well, that's it! Parents are gone, and even those that do care for their young haven't made anything like a long term commitment.
0 Replies
 
One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 10:06 pm
Hawk, stop being a ******* moron and learn the difference between bug, animal and HUMAN - the ONLY ANIMAL THAT CAN SHAPE THIS WORLD NEXT TO THE UNIVERSE.
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:31 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Hawk, stop being a ******* moron and learn the difference between bug, animal and HUMAN - the ONLY ANIMAL THAT CAN SHAPE THIS WORLD NEXT TO THE UNIVERSE.


I thought you might be 17, but I am down to 14 now.

One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:35 am
@hawkeye10,
It depends on which part of me I communicate with. I have an inner child that captures my younger years and a wise man that lives beyond my years. The former lands me around the ages you have already stated; the latter lands me around 60+. It matters which impression I am willing to present at that moment's time. It only takes you one second to ask yourself, "does anyone shape-shift as much as OEM", to truly understand that there is not one of me.
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:45 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Who do I need to **** to get the evolved OEM?
One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:47 am
@hawkeye10,
Yourself.
0 Replies
 
roger
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:48 am
@hawkeye10,
This time of night, some posters just make you yearn for a good, honest spammer, don't they?
hawkeye10
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 12:59 am
@roger,
roger wrote:

This time of night, some posters just make you yearn for a good, honest spammer, don't they?


opportunity lost. 2% of OEM posts show that he/she could be a great addition to A2K, the problem is that we need to shovel through the other 98% of the pile to get to the worthwhile stuff.
One Eyed Mind
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 01:24 am
@hawkeye10,
What 98%? Could you summarize what makes up the 98%?
0 Replies
 
roger
 
  1  
Reply Sat 20 Sep, 2014 02:11 am
@hawkeye10,
Don't you worry about it. If they promise their link is going to solve all your skin care and gall bladder problems, they aren't going to engage in discussion. Anyway, with some of our frequent posters, those weight loss/muscle building posts look pretty good - relatively speaking.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 08/04/2021 at 06:51:44