IS IT OK FOR ME TO CHEAT?

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:53 pm
@Germlat,
Well, certainly not if you were both virgins.
Germlat

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 03:57 pm
@ossobuco,
Ok....you're going to laugh at me ...but I simply must know. What in heck are you talking about?
firefly

Reply Mon 28 Jul, 2014 11:50 pm
@Setanta,
Don't kid yourself, cheating is not a piece of cake. You will wind up covered in crumbs and morally bankrupt. If you can't use your head, and think this through, for Pete's sake use a fork.

If you don't know the correct answers, it is wrong, wrong, wrong, to look over her shoulder and copy them off her exam paper. Cheating never turns out good. She looks like a great woman now, but you won't feel that way when she turns you in for violating the honor code and using her like a box of Kleenex. Do you really want to trade your self respect for a few hours of wild unbridled passion, and the best sex of your entire life? Can't you imagine how that will make you feel afterward?

I'm not going to tell you that cheating is okay. Not with her anyway. What kind of woman would want you eating her cake? What does that say about her? Stop drooling over her frosting, it may look good, but it's bad for you, and, in the long run it will rot your teeth. Enjoy the cookies you already have before you go shopping for sin and dentures. Today you want cake, tomorrow it will be Danish, then brownies, then cheesecake. Once you start down this road to ruin, it will never end.

You have dirty impure thoughts. Go wash your mind out by reading the Bible. Adam thought a little of Eve's apple pie for dessert wasn't such a bad idea, and look where that got mankind.

George

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 05:56 am
@firefly,
Wisdom.
Be attentive.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:35 am
@firefly,
I knew I forgot something on the shopping list.

Kleenex

check
Ragman

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 06:39 am
@ehBeth,
Cupcakes for me...with all the butter-crème frosting.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 08:41 am
@Germlat,
If you mean my comment on adolatry, I made up the word, as an intermediate between idolatry and adultery, having to do with adolescence.

<oh never mind, it was a stretch at best>
I do this sometimes, making words up or using old ones in peculiar ways. Plus, this is a parody thread, so I wanted to parade.
Ragman

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 08:44 am
@ossobuco,
Never Apollo-guys for that. your gift is mythical! It's an en-dear-ing trait. Bambi would like it, too.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 08:46 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
. . . Plus, this is a parody thread, so I wanted to parade.
Now that was a groaner.
My compliments!
0 Replies

worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:22 am
Cake indeed is sweet but not good for you. Icing is rich but terrible for the heart and soul. The best desert is the one not eaten.

SO, next time you see a fantastic double decker chocolate or white, smile and keep on going!
firefly

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:42 am
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Plus, this is a parody thread, so I wanted to parade.

When parading in a parody thread, you should always use your parasol, osso dear. That will help bystanders recognize the type of parade.

Here's one you can keep handy.

http://www.ladiesemporium.com/store/media/001092/001092_01.jpg

I love "adolatry"--great word.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 09:45 am
@worldtraveler24,
Quote:
Cake indeed is sweet but not good for you. Icing is rich but terrible for the heart and soul.

That's why, when cheating, you should go for forbidden fruit instead--much more nutritious and lower in fat than cake.

Fruit--even the forbidden kind--is also unadulterated, so that means the cheating won't count.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 10:08 am
Screw the fruit, i want the butter icing . . . live fast, die young and who gives a **** what the corpse looks like . . .
Germlat

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 10:54 am
Too much butter icing can cause loose stools.
0 Replies

MWal

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 10:58 am
@Setanta,
Don't let her hold you back, or keep you down. I would suggest seeing if she would want to join you.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 10:59 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
Screw the fruit...

The fruit too?

Shocked Shocked Shocked This thread needs a NSFW tag.

What kind of pervert are you? I bet you could either clear out a produce aisle fast, or create a stampede of watchers.

In the bakery department, you must be an absolute savage.

Fornicake, fornicake. fornicake, that's all you think about.
worldtraveler24

Reply Tue 29 Jul, 2014 01:32 pm
@firefly,
The scary thing is that all you uncontrolled partakers are not going to find your self in the pastry shop when all is said and done. I am afraid you will find yourselves in front of the oven-- red hot it is...everything seems to burn in there.
neologist

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:00 pm
@worldtraveler24,
Gotcha on 2 points;
You did not recognize this as a satire
There is no such thing as a celestial barbecue.

However, it is barbecue season. I should check with Joe Sixpack to see if the ribs are done.

A2kers don't need a special invite if you can figure out where Joe lives without cheating.
worldtraveler24

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 08:09 am
@neologist,
As for you I know there is no celestial barbecue; but there is one in the basement.
MWal

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2014 09:07 am
@worldtraveler24,
Adultery is not okay, just marry the women you like.
0 Replies