Kiev regime is robbing Ukrainian Jews!

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 06:18 am
What Is Kiev regime actually doing? That's beyond me just! "I have a small shop in Kramatorsk, Eastern Ukraine. I started it 6 years ago and I have been doing rather well when that Maidan and the war worsened the situation. There has been tough fighting in Kramatorsk and other places, as you might know.
2 days ago some officials from Kiev, well some men with the official papers came here right into my shop and took great interest in the things I sell actually. That was really very sytrange and unusual youy know. First I got frightened and then I got calm and then both. I was really happy they didn't kill me and I was really scared they could take away all the goods I sell.... For they freaked it out actually when they took away part of the goods out of the shop and into their vehicle from where they started just distributing things freely among the passers by. Soon there was a crowd near the truck and they got things as "humanitarian aid of Kiev to disastrous eastern regions of Ukraine"! Fancy the thing just! They were taking photos, lots of them and sort of film even!
Then the left but they didn't pay anything and they didn't give me back any of my goods!! They just commented this way, "You, Jewish people will never get poorer when only small part of your fortune is exempted"!
Well, then I phoned some of acquaintances who also have some small shops in eastern Ukraine, Lugansk and some other smaller locations, some of them confessed they had had something of this kind too. And they threatened with death if they dared made it widely known! And so they are keeping silence, but not me! I can't stay siklent! They are robbing us and tomorrow they may take us all into ghettos just!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 338 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 06:22 am
You're a liar and a stooge for Vladimir "Does this SS uniform make my ass look fat?" Putin.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 06:25 am
Oh, and your English sucks, too.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 08:47 am
@Borisfox,
Why is Kiev rubbing Ukranian jews?

Is it some sort of massage therapy?

Are British Church of England people eligible? You see, I have pulled a muscle in my back.....
0 Replies