Dude whats the deal with all these people hating headbangers

Bekaboo

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 04:29 am
Mmmmm i know the feeling

There's a really anti-rock and goth culture round where I live. Thankfully there's also a pretty big ROCK culture... which i happen to be a part of.

But it's STUPID things, like when i go to class I wear a Newcastle Uni hoody my sister gave me, and little kids yell "Mosher" and stuff and give me agro..... and i'm like a) IT'S A UNIVERSITY HOODY PEOPLE!!! and b) I'd rather mosh than hang around listening to techno any day!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 08:51 pm
Oh..... I missed my little moondomgy!

Santana - how did you go to a concert if you were grounded?
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 09:20 pm
Oh, littlek, now that this thread is back, I figured that I should let you know for sure that I was just kidding around 4 months ago.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 09:23 pm
Of course you were - I knew that 4 months ago.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 09:24 pm
Aww, good. I feel all fuzzy now.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 09:27 pm
To follow suit, in full disclosure, I had thought you were sarah morgan who went by smorgs (or still does?). So, my comment was directed at her, not you, anyway. When I did realized my mistake, I still knew you had a sense of humor.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 09:35 pm
She still does go by smorgs, I believe, and people often get the two of us mixed up. To be honest, I'm always flattered when people do, since she's much more entertaining and sociable than I, so it's kinda like people are unconsciously complimenting me.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 09:37 pm
Off topic, but this is really weird...

I started reading this thread because someone started it this morning
at about 11:45am. And I saw it's, like, already 47 pages long! Wow, it's gotta be a hot topic!

So I read a few pages, and sure, no big deal, it's still Sunday May 16.
Yup, Sunday. Yup, May 16. This afternoon.

After a few pages, the posts started to be newer, and then dated like an hour in the future.
Eh, computers always mess up things like that.

And then Cavfancier posted some comments (Shocked spooky).

It took me quite a few minutes to realize

this thread is actually 1 year and 9 hours old. Happy Birthday, Thread!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 15 May, 2005 09:37 pm
Well then, I guess I'm glad to have confused the two of you!
0 Replies

mr hardehar

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 09:18 am
i like dose bands but dere is summat rong it maralin mmanson and if u dont know it then it is he took out sum ribs so he cud ...
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 09:33 am
mr hardehar wrote:
i like dose bands but dere is summat rong it maralin mmanson and if u dont know it then it is he took out sum ribs so he cud ...

That's just a rumor.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 10:33 am
smorgs here! Just saying howdy to littlek and smog...yes my name is Sarah Morgan but smorgs is my real nickname. My friends and colleagues call me smorgs. When i found out that there was someone with a similar user name, I did the womanly thing and offered to change it (aint it the truth smog). Smog did the gentlemanly thing and said he didn't mind the occasional confusion (even though he was smog before I was smorgs). I did used to post under my real name - then I changed it to smorgs. For a while I had 'AKA Sarah Morgan' underneath my posts so as not to confuse or mislead...I've managed to confuse myself now! Confused

Anyway, I like smog, and don't mind if people occasionaly get us confused...as he is far more erudite than I...and he so does have a sense of humour! Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 10:39 am
I like ol' marilyn, he's my fa-vo-right rock and roll girl . . .
0 Replies

smog

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 11:08 am
How's this for irony: I had to look up the definition for "erudite."

And yep, you did offer to change your name, and yep, I did insist that you not, since it's much cooler this way, don't you think? Well, I do!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Mon 16 May, 2005 11:11 am
I most certainly do! :wink:
0 Replies

Santanaof89

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 02:36 am
dude. dont listen to all the rumors bout marilyn manson. if you see him in interviews, and read his book, he's a freakin genius. i was only grounded from the comp littlek, nothing else but the phone occasionaly. yay for me, ill be 16 in 6 months and a coupls of weeks. hooorayyy! yea, like i care....listen i wont be on for ahwile, but ill ttyl iight? preace luv and chiken wangs
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 06:41 pm
See ya santana - stay safe......
0 Replies

moondoggy

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 02:33 am
boo
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 18 May, 2005 10:00 pm
booya!