Ukrainian army is transforming into some punishing teams

Mariesh

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 05:51 am
Ukrainian army is transforming into some punishing teams and number of Ukrainians evading military service is on the steady rise.
Frankly speaking I'm quite satisfied with the fact that there are still some relevant and mentally sane people in that Ukraine. I mean people who hate it to kill their compatriots, women and kids. Regime in Kiev is just trying to demonize them calling them betrayers and deserters and shooting them just in the fields without any court proceedings.
And lately they've gone over the limit when they started killing mothers of those "deserters"!! My friends in Kiev informed me that whole bus with soldiers' mothers was mercilessly shelled by government units! Local TV channels here are keeping silence about such monstrous facts. Why?
I'm sure the current regime in Kiev is a criminal one and has no future at all. The EU shouldn't stay supportive of it anymore!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 289 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 8 Jul, 2014 08:34 am
@Mariesh,
I shall reply to this using mime.

Thank you.
0 Replies